[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do normies cope with the fact that everything you do for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: a2.jpg (57 KB, 471x598) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
57 KB, 471x598
how do normies cope with the fact that everything you do for entertainment is just a distraction from the fact that you're going to die? it's all just a complete waste. partying, drinking, getting high, playing games, watching shows, anything. it's all just meaningless in the end. how is one supposed to get enjoyment out of things that are pointless?
>>
everything is pointless, people do what they like and are familiar with and delude themselves into thinking it matters
the only answer is to stop caring
>>
>>25404006
Just fap. You know you want to.

shut the fuck up, grab your cock, and fap.
>>
Notice how normies are less depressed than robots? They're better at distracting themselves. Robots and NEETs have so much free time that they spend it thinking about their shortcomings, regrets, mortality, etc.

Think about it like this: Your time on this planet is so limited, why WOULDN'T you spend it drinking and partying?
>>
>>25404064
because i know it's a pointless distraction. it's temporary and superficial, once you're done partying how does that change anything? what is there to look forward to besides partying and drinking again?
>>
>>25404006
We should just all be an hero.
>>
>>25404115
What isn't a pointless distraction? Everything is temporary and superficial, literally nothing an human alive today does will mean shit in 1000 years
>>
>>25404115

>because i know it's a pointless distraction.

That is the reason why you need a distraction,
>>
>>25404628
it doesnt help though, afterwards i still feel the same way..
>>
>>25404006
The entertainment IS the coping you retard.
>>
>>25404006
>how do normies cope with the fact that everything you do for entertainment is just a distraction from the fact that you're going to die?
Not everyone is scared to die. Stop being so depressed.
>>
I don't know what normalfags think about but I just forget about those things and stop caring
>>
File: 1436366615918.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1436366615918.gif
404 KB, 342x342
>2016
>not trying to achieve nirvana in order to get off the ride

Enjoy your endless cycle of lives faggots.
>>
Let's bring back the sixties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqLRd4neGGE

I'm serious. Let's make it happen.
>>
>why do normies spend their limited time doing enjoyable things?

What kind of question is that? Of course drinking and fucking strangers doesn't matter. That was never the point of it. They spend their time doing things they enjoy because it's fun. The derive pleasure from doing pleasurable things. That's normal if you're not fucked in the head like the average robot. Depression and nihilism are abberations of a sick mind and body.
>>
File: 7Ldn6gD.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
7Ldn6gD.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>25404006
>why isn't everyone an edgy faggot
>look guys I'm an edgy faggot
>hey guys check out these facts about DEATH
>why aren't you guys edgy?

fuck off underage

>>25404061
hello reddit
>>
>>25404006
The same can easily be said for lazy you, OP
>>
Yeah, life sucks and everyone dies. We all have a limited time here, so why not spend it doing the stupid bullshit that makes us enjoy it. I have seven years to go before I kill myself and plan to spend as much of it shitposting and watching cute anime girls do cute anime shit.
>>
>>25404006
>that everything you do for entertainment is just a distraction from the fact that you're going to die?
speak for yourself faggot my entertainment is a distraction from the fact that I'm going to continue living this agonized excuse for a life
You don't need to "enjoy" these pointless things in any kind of earnest way. The brief release from pain they can provide is exceptional enough that they're worth doing
>>
File: 1438956844811.png (406 KB, 2000x1410) Image search: [Google]
1438956844811.png
406 KB, 2000x1410
>>25404006
>tfw everything you did for entertainment and distraction doesn't entertain or distract you anymore
there is literally nothing else to do besides wait for death
>>
>>25405485

I guarantee you don't get enough sleep, aren't remotely physically fit, and eat like shit. I guarantee your brain could be fixed in a month if someone was forcing you to live like a human is supposed to live.
>>
>>25404907
Then jump off a bridge faggot either find a reason or end yourself
>>
>>25405551
or maybe i'm just depressed honestly familiar
the fact i'm a poorfag who can't buy anything to entertain themselves and the fact that i'm pretty lonely at the same time doesn't help
>>
>>25404006
sometimes I think about stuff this and feel kinda shit.

only way too cope withe it is to not give a fuck. there is a old swedish saying "when rape is a fact just lean back and take what is coming" originaly meant for dealing withe tourture in hostage situation but works for basicly anything
>>
File: 1443470797422.jpg (107 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
1443470797422.jpg
107 KB, 551x600
>>25406738
>there is a old swedish saying "when rape is a fact just lean back and take what is coming"
So damn priceless.
>>
>>25406949
even better it's huge everyone knows it, relic from when we had a conscript army
>>
File: key to happiness.png (485 KB, 611x578) Image search: [Google]
key to happiness.png
485 KB, 611x578
>>25404006
That's the point, doofus. Don't think about the fact that it's a distraction and you'll be fine.
>>
>>25404006
I think what drives many people is the unknown. Everyone knows death is a fact , but what happens next? Not even trying to get spiritual on you but the truth is that even with all the scientific discoveries we have made in the last hundred years or so it's impossible to know what is truly like to be dead. I don't think death is like turning your computer off, there's something more to it, and this unveiled mistery is what keeps many people somewhat comfortable with their mortal condition.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.