[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /robots/ where do you guys listen to your music? do you use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1451605112113.png (141 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
1451605112113.png
141 KB, 381x396
hey /robots/ where do you guys listen to your music? do you use any streaming services

i really got a real pair of headphones and discovered music is good enough to keep living for
>>
>>25403724
Spotify's pretty alright. Apple music is good too.

Try getting a decent 2.1 set of speakers, anon. Good headphones are nice, but real reverb and bass will greatly increase your quality of life.
>>
>>25403735
ah i would but i live in an apartment and there's an unspoken truce between me and my neighbors about keeping it down. id rather stick to the cans, and i kinda dont want anyone hearing what i listen to, cuz i listen to shit like grimes
>>
i mostly use an mp3 player that a have for a good while now with a few amazing post rock tracks, it's really convenient to have it because i can easily ignore people on the streets, just need to be careful to not look on their direction on reflex
>>
File: meinneger.jpg (3 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
meinneger.jpg
3 KB, 123x125
>>25403786
that's good of you. That's the main reason i want to live in mommy's basement forever
>>
I only torrent flac files and use foobar2000. If you listen to mp3s you should literally kill yourself
>>
>>25403724
good ol connector cord and youtube-mp3.org

have fun
>>
>>25403829
whats the quality of those tho? youtube sounds pretty shitty compared to spotify and google play
>>
I download the highest quality audio I can find (mostly complete discographies and soundtracks of my favorite artists/games/movies/etc), organize it neatly and play it with AIMP3 using my headphones. My setup is not ideal, especially on the hardware part, as my headphones are not really good, but I'm happy with it, at least for now.

>>25403825
>If you listen to mp3s you should literally kill yourself
Only goes to show how limited your taste probably is, for you to find everything you look for in lossless format. I'm sadly too lazy to get into private tracker websites, so I may be judging blindly here, as I don't know how the music availability scene is in there but man, there are some stuff you just cannot find. Pic related, for instance. Addicted to their stuff for a week now, but I can't find shit on them other than YouTube videos.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.