[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 18 >Tonight, New Year's Eve >At party with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1451373096340.gif (944 KB, 210x280) Image search: [Google]
1451373096340.gif
944 KB, 210x280
>Be me, 18
>Tonight, New Year's Eve
>At party with girl
>Girl has led me on for months
>Tells me that she only likes me as a friend
>But whenever we hang out, she's always cuddling me, hanging on me, etc
>Got in a big fight about it two weeks ago
>Hung out for the first time since then tonight
>Party dead, we're all walking to our cars
>I'm walking with her and another guy
>She kisses him
>She says "you want one"?
>Say sure because I'm a beta orbiter fuck
>She kisses me, says "goodnight", and walks back to her house.
>I feel like I'm in the fucking matrix right now

What is wrong with this bitch? What's wrong with me? I just kissed the girl who I'd been pining after for months. Why do I feel the lowest I've ever been?
>>
You just kissed another dude's lips, cuck
>>
>>25403113
>18
fuck off youngfag
>>
>>25403203
Exactly. I feel like the biggest cuck faggot in the world right now.
>>
>>25403113
>18
>at a party
Wew lad why are you even here?
>gets kucked
Well there you go I guess. She's using you for attention. You're only gonna end up hurting yourself more if you keep hanging on to this chick like this. You don't have to cut all contact with her, but I'd definitely set up some mental boundaries and emotionally distance yourself from her a bit.
>>
>>25403278
That's what I tried to do until tonight. I felt I might as well go to this party because god knows I wouldn't have been doing anything else.

This girl has massive MASSIVE daddy issues which I guess contributes to her attention whoring. I'm just mad because I know that I'm just an emotional tampon to her.
>>
>>25403113

You are fucking worthless socially retarded piece of shit if you don't understand why you're being extremely dumb asking this. Consider suicide.
>>
>>25403426
Well gee anon, sorry I offended you so
>>
>>25403113
Eh, I was in a similar situation with this girl in high school. Took my virginity in a hook up, but refused to date me. She did want to be my friend though, in an almost desperate way, even though I wanted more. Whenever I tried to cut ties, at least shes throw a blowjob or a pity fuck my way. Had me wrapped around her slutty finger for like two years. Super unhealthy.
>>
>>25403113
it's called growing up, bro.
>>
>>25403113
Nice blog, m8, lol lol
>>
>>25403113
>18
fuck off child

Also

>kissing another girl RIGHT after she kissed another guy

Might as well make out with the dude you fucking cuck.
>>
>>25403447
Well gee ay why faggot
>>
>>25403113
>>25403113
You must be 21 years old to post on 4chan. Read the fucking rules cuck
>>
>>25403493
I wish I could go back and punch myself in the face.

I'm such a fucking cuck. I hate myself
>>
>>25403552
nah nah nah nah. just kiss 'nthen fuck the d00d, d00d.
>>
>>25403552
Don't be so hard on yourself. Yes you got led on by some slut it happens.
>>
>>25403113
SAUCE?

orsdfdsfsdf
>>
>>25403113

You feel like shit because you got a pity kiss. It doesn't mean shit when there's nothing behind it, you may as well have kissed a mouth-pattern fleshlight (which would have been better because you could have fucked it afterwards). Welcome to reality, now go become a better man and earn the real thing.
>>
>>25403605

0 percenrt contrent lool
>>
18yo keep kids still go to high school. Disgusting normue shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.