[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well lads, It's been a wild ride here on r9k, but my time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 14516362566411847581837.jpg (873 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
14516362566411847581837.jpg
873 KB, 2560x1440
Well lads, It's been a wild ride here on r9k, but my time here and in this world has ran out.
recently got some pretty bad news about my health, and my stay on this planet is over. This is going to be my last thread, my last time to talk to you amazing people.
I just want to thank you all, for giving me someone to talk to, someone who has been in the same situation that I have, someone who has experienced what I have.
I am going to miss it lads.
Every frog, every feel
Every shitpost, every greentext
Every fucked up thing that made ys realize that there is always someone who's life is worse than yours.
Every cool meme, every pointlesa arguement
Every smug anime face, every anti normie post
Every pasta and every ridiculous question.
Must most of all, I am going to miss the human interaction that growing up we didn't experience in our world.
I'm going to miss being able to have conversations with outcasts, and freaks.
I've been here for 4 years and a couple of months now (I think) and I can say despite being pathetic virgin scum, I love you all.
As the wind sweeps up the dust that fades from my life, I will remember this place. The place where my only friend, my only family lives.
>Anon
Goodbye lads, and happy posting.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Adios comrade
>>
>>25403035
God speed anon, save me a good spot on the other side.
>>
File: 1433108825106.png (177 KB, 2716x1712) Image search: [Google]
1433108825106.png
177 KB, 2716x1712
I hope you have better luck on the other side, brother.
I'm drinking to you and all of out fellow fallen brobots tonight.
>>
I love you, Anon.
May you make some friends on the other side.
>>
File: 1451368602844.jpg (218 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451368602844.jpg
218 KB, 1280x1024
Fuck man, I hate to think about you guys dying. Honestly, think about all the anon we lose each year. All the people who don't shitpost and make great contributions and make OC. I'm gonna take another fucking drink.
Don't know what you believe in OP, but just know that where you're going is probably better than this desu.
>>
File: mystery place.jpg (811 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mystery place.jpg
811 KB, 1920x1080
>>25403035
goodbye anon, enjoy the rest of your time on Earth . Can't wait to shitpost in the afterlife to be honest family
>>
Shine on, anon. Burn right through the sky, and set the clouds ablaze.
>>
>>25403035
>recently got some pretty bad news about my health
like ass cancer or something?
>>
Farewell anon, let you life burn bright.

I'll try to make my my life even brighter for those that never get that chance.
>>
>>25403035
Penis.
E
N
I
S
Bloxxx
>>
File: 1449524668197.jpg (720 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1449524668197.jpg
720 KB, 1944x2592
catcha anon, take this photo taken by some other robot
>>
Au Revoir Monsieur
>>
>>25403035
save us a spot away from the normies in heaven anon
>>
Ride on, man. I love you, even if I never knew ya.
Keep the light in heaven burnin bright.
>>
>>25403035
Good bye anon. May your final days be peaceful.
>>
See you around, brobot.
I'll join you this year.
>>
File: Were already dead.jpg (1 MB, 1735x2325) Image search: [Google]
Were already dead.jpg
1 MB, 1735x2325
Don't worry Anon, you simply go ahead of us by a little. We will all join you in the dust. Rest well Anon, may a deep sleep be your reward for a life well lived.
>>
I wish I could give you a hug bro. Goodbye and thanks for being a part of r9k.
>>
You deserved better, anon. Be at peace.
>>
>>25403035
It's been 6 years for me, OP.
honestly, I thought I'd be better off than I am right now. so in the past four months, I've been getting myself in a peak of my own health and physical fitness.

despite that, I envy you. I'm prepared to die. I want it. I won't bring it upon myself, but I truly want to die. I see no viable future for myself in the society that I'm in, in the culture that's developing.

So as bizarre as it sounds, I envy you. You get your oblivion before me, and I'm envious of it.
So rest in peace. Maybe I'll join you soon. I sure hope so.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 2048x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 2048x645
This one is for your you my dignified friend.

May the wind be always at your back.
>>
End of the line, huh? Well, see you on the other side one day!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.