[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >black >people say I look like a cross over between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>be me
>black
>people say I look like a cross over between Alicia Keys and Thandie Newton
>stay mostly to myself and dress like shit so i get ignored and no guys ask me out
>develop a strange fetish for asian men
>try to approach asians but get rejected
>move to another school with qtier boys
>mfw arabs everywhere
>mfw sandfever now

how do I find a qt 3.14 arab bf?
>>
>>25403029

Generally speaking, it's not a problem to find arab men, as long as you're available and friendly.

The problem is getting them to take you seriously.

Arab men, Indian men, hell most Asiatic men are raised to think of extraracial girls as practice women, who are cool to fool around with, but not appropriate for anything serious.
>>
I'm an ugly girl and I met my Asian bf on meow chat. Maybe you could try it.
>>
>>25403059
>>25403101

T-t-thanks, I talked to some Arab men before and they seem more polite and masculine than other types of men. I'm a little intimidated by them though since they seem to have high expectations of how a woman should be.
>>
>>25403059
>Arab men, Indian men, hell most Asiatic men are raised to think of extraracial girls as practice women

Nope, my parents never spoke of practice women like that. I was just told to date within my religion. I don't know where you're getting all this from

>>25403029
I'd date a qt black girl
>>
>>25403173

Cool, what ethnicity are you..? Some of the guys I talked to were from Palestine.
>>
>>25403197
Half Leb, half Egyptian. If you seriously look like Alicia Keys, you won't have trouble getting a bf from ANY race. She's absolutely perfect.

I gotta go to the gym. If this thread is still up in 2 hours, I'll post
>>
>>25403338

Please be my girlfriend. You sound exotic.
>>
>>25403029
>how do I find a qt 3.14 arab bf?
build two identical skyscrapers ~100m apart
>>
>>25403630
She said Arab not Jewish
>>
Iraqi here
Would totally date qt black girl
>>
File: coalminerlast.jpg (1 MB, 802x1200) Image search: [Google]
coalminerlast.jpg
1 MB, 802x1200
>>25403029
>tfw no Afghan bf

Just kill me now
>>
>>25404680
L 0 N D 0 N
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.