[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anti-suicide fags, So what if I physically removed myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: thisshit.jpg (90 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
thisshit.jpg
90 KB, 1350x561
Hey anti-suicide fags,

So what if I physically removed myself from my current location, and went and did whatever in some far away foreign land. What would change? Would I suddenly start wanting things again? Would my blood boil with renewed ambition, would I acquire magical new skills, become a social butterfly all of a sudden? Would my money problems go away, would my mother start talking to me again, would I become an interesting, smart, likeable person? Would my life become a Hemingway novel, just in function of the place I find myself in, just because I decided to "get the fuck out"?

Of all the stupid arguments I have to endure, this is absolutely the stupidest and most enraging. Being suicidal doesn't "allow" me to do all of those things, if anything the depression that comes with it prevents me from doing them, but even that is beyond the point. The point being that you can't hope to run away from your problems, and if you are considering suicide chances are you have some pretty fucking major problems to deal with in your life.
>>
>>25402539

Anti-suicide fags haven't really thought about or experienced enough of the human condition.

I wouldn't take their arguments seriously
>>
>>25402539
You could do some really cool shit before you kill yourself though.
>>
>>25402539
I don't know, but when I started exercising at night I felt better even though nothing else in my life changed. I should start doing that again.
>>
>>25402619
many people feel that way and they end up addicted to drugs or turn up in jail. Philosophy like the Op's picture is what creates people like Elliot Rodgers who want to start a "revolution" or to simply lash out at the world.

At the end of the day normies just don't know whats like to be constantly depressed and to hate your self more than almost anything else in the world.
>>
>>25402578
This.

There is no discussion with 'anti-suicide fags', or more properly, people who believe in free will/self-determination/mind over matter/... . Their only reply to the fact that a person can not arbitrarily change their values and desires and is 'yes you can, you're just being a coward who avoids responsibility'. The word 'can' is in their mouths meaningless.

Just move on.
>>
shut up and just kill yourself

youre pro suicide?

prove it

DO IT MOTHERFUCKER

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU

YOU WONT BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING PUSSY

SUFFER
>>
>>25402675
In short, those people cannot *describe* motivation; all they can do is *amplify* it.
>>
>>25402539
They don't understand that when you are suicidal the world is not your oyster because literally everything that you try will get fucked up. You could run away, but you'd probably starve. You could just ask out every girl you know, but they'd all reject you.
That person thinks suicidal people don't care about others, but suicidal people are in the belief that others would be better without them.

Anyways, to at least understand those people who write the stuff in your pic, is that they have no understanding of what feeling suicidal is like, but they are likely dealing with grief of someone who killed themselves and are in the stage of anger.
>>
>>25402675

>just move on

no move on, out of this world

quit bitching at me
>>
>>25402619
Not OP but those things you'd consider awesome are no different than anything else when you have anhedonia.
>>
>>25402723
>That person thinks suicidal people don't care about others, but suicidal people are in the belief that others would be better without them.

A better way to put it is, that picture forgets that not caring about things that keep you back is necessary, but not sufficient for happiness -- you also need caring about things that push you forward.
>>
>>25402619
no he just wants to complain about memes

i also doubt these guys are realy suicidal, theyre just dramaqueens.
>>
>>25402723
>they dont understand us but i understand them perfectly
>>
>>25402848
What do you mean? That we don't really understand them, or we are more understanding?
>>
>>25402961
no talkie

start suicidie
>>
>>25402539
I always thought this argument was stupid. If they're brave enough to not give a shit and do whatever the hell they wanted, they would have enough courage to just kill themselves and end their own suffering.

Depression isn't a normal state of mind; it's a disease. Normal people don't wish to kill themselves no matter how horrible their current life is-- they barrel through it with hopes for a brighter future. People with depression don't have hope in anything and sincerely want to die.

That being said, most of the people on /r9k/ are just cowards, not depressed folks. They've already been conditioned to be helpless, and they aren't willing to do what everyone else did and expect things to be handed to them.

They aren't willing to make an effort and face rejection, so they convince themselves that they were never given a chance in the first place due to their poor circumstances. In the end, they trap themselves in an immaterial cage when they can easily have the entire world at their fingertips.

Regardless, I shouldn't be saying shit since I'm here alone on a New Year's...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.