[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I blend in with the normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451078869868.png (202 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1451078869868.png
202 KB, 365x363
I'm not one and I don't even want to be one but its undeniable that having them think your one of them is beneficial in a lot of ways, so how do you go about making them think that you are?

Is social media and all that hashtag and selfie shit mandatory?
>>
>>25402327
Hide your power level, and take part in the banter. I cant stand normies, but blending in with them is easy.
>>
>>25402389
Well maybe "blend in" wasn't the right phrasing, I mean more like, get them to like you and want to include you in stuff.

Like get invited to parties, to eat out, to hang out, and ultimately have buddy bro types that you go out and do shit with a girlfriend to fuck around with you.

You end up having what they have but without losing yourself in the process.
>>
>>25402327
it's easy just wear a normie mask,hiding your true feelings ins't that hard
>>
>>25402327
First thing you gotta do: post more game grumps content and memes. Normies like you love that shit.
>>
>>25402327
Not OP but how do I dress like a normie? Think of a fedoralord and that's basically me. I'm still a faggot on the inside but how do I hide it on the outside?
>>
>Is social media and all that hashtag and selfie shit mandatory?
No, but you'll probably have to use Facebook at some point for largely the same reasons that you probably already use Gmail. That doesn't mean you have to be one of "those" people though. Just create your profile, have a normal picture of yourself, and only interact with people who you know offline.

>>25402454
>I mean more like, get them to like you and want to include you in stuff.
This is confusing, I know, but they probably already think that they are. You're expected to invite yourself. House parties are sometimes an exception to this, but they'll probably be happy that you showed up even then if they already think you're okay. So, if you have coworkers who all take lunch together, you should take lunch with them most of the time even if they don't seem that friendly at first. Tell people that you're a little shy, and they'll go out of their way a bit to remind you that you're welcome, assuming that you are.

>>25402584
Dress like you don't care. Skinny jeans if you can pull them off, trashy looking tee shirts, those horrible converse knockoff shoes they all wear, etc. If you're not ugly, let your hair grow out a bit. Don't shampoo it, but don't let it get too greasy either. If you need a jacket, make it a hoodie with a full zipper. If you can grow non-autism tier facial hair that looks good on you, go ahead. If not, shave religiously.
>>
>>25402821
>don't shampoo your hair
Are normalfags really this disgusting?
>>
>>25402882
Shampoo basically makes your hair frizzy, forcing you to use other products that are essentially replacements for the grease that it removed. Frizzy hair looks terrible, and not in the, "I like looking like a homeless fuccboi" way that normals are generally aiming for.
>>
>>25402882
Allow me to offer a second opinion. I'm a guy who gets compliments and jealous looks from girls all the time about my hair. Some girls even ask to touch it.

>Shower as often as you need to in order to remove dandruff/grease/dirt
>Really, though, you shouldn't be doing it more than once every 2-3 days
>Shampoo with cold water only
>Use a shampoo without SLS in it, ideally one of those animal-friendly ones with no chemical additives and shit like hemp and Moroccan oil in it
>Use conditioner, ideally one with Moroccan oil
>Don't towel-dry or blow dry your hair; pat it dry just a little and let it air dry
>Don't comb, style, or brush wet hair
>Don't use gel or spray or dye it or straighten or curl it or any of that bullshit
>Eat what would be considered an absurd amount of fruits and vegetables by most standards.
>Stay the fuck away from sat. fats and cholesterol

That's how you have great hair. Which helps with blending in with normies, I guess.
>>
>>25402327
normies who get laid a lot dont spend their time on social media desu. unless they are girls.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.