[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get pissed off when some cashiers try their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: unamused_pepe.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
unamused_pepe.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
Does anyone else get pissed off when some cashiers try their best to avoid touching your fanhands when giving you change?

Fuck.

Robots, what grinds your individual robotic gears?
>>
when i see a white girl with a black guy
>>
I saw someone immediately wash their hands after interacting with me once.
>>
>>25402337
I've only ever seen doctors do that, kek. Were your hands nasty or was the person just a sperglord?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x1136
My hand is gross desu
>>
when I hear/see people crinkling food wrappers or other types of packaging. Fuck I'm getting mad just thinking about it
>>
>>25402397
what the fuck

>those nails
>>
the library the other day, some basic bitch had the texting click sounds on her phone, and would just not stop. I wanted to go apeshit, but I was too chickenshit
>>
>>25402397
are you a chain smoker?
>>
>>25402397
goddamnit, wash your hands
>>
>>25402337
Seems sensible, did it make you sad that person washed your bacteria off them?
>>
People who sing or whistle along with music in public.
It's usually bad pop music to begin with, and now it's out of tune and impossible to ignore.

You don't need to inject yourself into everything all the time, if you're going to listen to music then fucking shut your mouth and listen
>>
>>25402493
>chemical burns
LmAo
>>
>>25402278
I avoid it because I assume people don't want to be touched. But if my hand accidentally touches yours when I give you your change, I won't lose sleep over it.
>>
Yesterday there was a really long line at Starbucks and I accidentally made eye contact 4 times with the Stacy barista working there. Every time she glanced at the line our eyes made contact and when I finally got towards the front of the line she refused to make eye contact. I could tell she was thinking "I wish this creeper would stop staring at me"
>>
When people keep trying to talk to me because they
JUST
DON'T
GET
that I'm that kid who never talks.

Get it through your THICK skull, normie.
>>
>>25402278
A former cashier here, working at a few different shops and markets, day shifts, night shifts, normal shifts, 16 hour shifts, you name it. Apparently the only marketable skill I have and it pays like shit, but I digress.

You're likely imagining things. I haven't met any cashier that actually liked his/her job, though there are quite a few who are simply friendly towards customers. Usually we just want our shift to be over as soon as possible. While there are exceptions, I knew one particular nasty bitch, most of the times a cashier won't treat you any differently than 'normies'. You're just a customer, you need to have your stuff scanned, you need to be given the change if you're paying with cash and then you're gone. That's it, really. If you don't look awfully bad and you don't smell, you are not receiving any special treatment. It's most likely your imagination. Now, dealing with homeless or alcohol/drug abusers at the end of their lines is horrible. You? You're normal.
>>
looking in the mirror
>>
Here's one.

When I go to buy alcohol, I fucking hate cashiers/doormen/bartenders/servers who cherish their sweet moment to size me up & make some snide skeptical commentary about my ID. It's just one of those moments where you can tell a small person has a little bit of power and they're just loving it. I don't want to hear how you think that I look older or younger than my photo on my ID. I don't want to sit there and watch you examine it. Just let me get on with this transaction, you fucking retard.
>>
>>25402278
When I was a cashier I was very careful about not touching hands with any of my customers directly. It seemed like an invasion of their space to allow contact
>>
Here's another.

I hate being accosted for any reason when I'm walking down the street. I live in a city full of beggars, so it's pretty annoying just going around town.

What especially chaps my ass is when I politely decline somebody accosting me and they freak out in their street-person scum rage. One moment, they had the look of a convincing beggar; the next, they have the attitude of a poorly-trained dog refused its treat.

Protip: if you really wanna witness some bums foam at the mouth, just don't respond when you pass by them.
>>
I've got more. I hate those needy acquaintances who constantly guilt trip you about how often you get together with them. You meet up with them randomly and the first thing they say is how they aren't seeing enough of me. What the fuck, were right here, we're spending time together. Then they ask what you've been doing, you tell them, and they say some shit like "ahh! I wanna do that! Why didn't you invite me?"

I'm just talking about adults who behave like children and who lack the self-awareness/appreciation to see a friendship for what it is and be happy about it.
>>
>>25405410
>tfw they look at the ID and then back to you several times w/a smug look
>tfw they hold the cash up to a light
if any of you robots do this, stop
>>
>men who are strangers calling me "boss"

It's like they know it pisses people off.
>>
>>25405493

Actually, a better one I use is the following.
>stop when asked and say "sure no problem"
>reach and in pocket and make it seem like you are looking for change(keep hand in pocket whole time). Make small chat. Be nice. Get bums hope up.
>whoops wrong pocket. Do same with other pocket. Take time. Don't rush.
>say "sweet here it it is" with a happy tone.
>with hand in pocket make hand in middle finger gesture. Slowly pull out.
>give them the finger. Laugh and enjoy.

This works every time.
>>
>>25405493
thats what i do most when people approach me for shit on the street, just ignore them even if i do make eye contact.
>>
>>25402459

You're a girl aren't you
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.