[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will 2016 be the year the US finally gives up male genital mutilation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Circ5.jpg (12 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
Circ5.jpg
12 KB, 350x233
Female genital mutilation (including female genital pin-pricking) was banned in the US circa 1996. Two decades ago.

Was 20 years of discrimination enough?
>>
no

get fucked
>>
>>25401921
Sorry roastie, but we'll be fucking you with our cut dicks. :^)
>>
Get over it pussies, cut dicks look better anyway.
>>
Circumcision is not genital mutilation. Actual doctors (aka not the Internet) can attest to the fact that it slightly reduces the chances of some cancers. It's also far more aesthetic, which is reason enough.
>>
>>25401898
Those are entirely different things
Cutting off the tip of guys dicks is banned so fuck off
>>
>>25401960

>Circumcision is not genital mutilation

Yes it is. It destroys primary erogenous tissue.

>Actual doctors (aka not the Internet) can attest to the fact that it slightly reduces the chances of some cancers

Cutting off a child's nose would likely reduce his risk of nasal cancer. Cutting out a child's breast tissue would likely reduce the risk of breast cancer.

There are many "actual doctors" who consider circumcision to be a barbaric form of quackery.

>It's also far more aesthetic, which is reason enough.

That's a subjective value judgment and no, it doesn't justify people carving their preferences into the bodies of children who don't consent.
>>
>>25402029
>m-muh consent
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>25401970

>Those are entirely different things

You're mistaken. Genital mutilation isn't inherently less bad just because it takes place on a male child versus a female child. There are different forms of FGM and MGM, some more extensive, others less so.

Male genital mutilation as practiced in the US is more damaging in terms of tissue and nerve ending loss than FGM as it is generally practiced in Indonesia.

>Cutting off the tip of guys dicks is banned so fuck off

For most boys, the foreskin is the "tip" of their penis, because it extends over the glans.

Are you under the impression that the glans is the most sensual part of the penis? Because if so, you're mistaken. The glans is primarily protopathic and it is largely innervated with pain receptors. The ridged band of the foreskin is the most sensual part of the penis, because it's densely innervated with specialized sensory end organs.

If you want references and studies I'll share them.
>>
>>25401898
Would not do that to my son
>>
File: 712px-FGC_Types.svg[1].png (104 KB, 712x779) Image search: [Google]
712px-FGC_Types.svg[1].png
104 KB, 712x779
>>25402108
>Genital mutilation isn't inherently less bad just because it takes place on a male child versus a female child.
I know, and cutting off a forskin is equivalent to cutting of dat roast beef :^)
But female genital mutilation isn't that so they're different
Look at pic related, its akin to cutting the head of the guys dick off
>>
According to Dr. George Williams, male genital mutilation is quackery and should stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3jqiOI8hA

Dr. Dean Edell agrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk8bfpCADcA

Dr. Alex Rotta left the American Academy of Pediatrics over their biased, pro-MGM policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV8yOApeX8M

Not all doctors support male genital mutilation; in fact, many of them don't.

The foreskin isn't just skin, nor is it just a covering for the glans. It's primary erogenous tissue and contains specialized, erogenous structures such as the ridged band, which are forever lost after male "circumcision".
>>
>>25402191
Holy fug they completely remove the clit and sometimes sew it shut? How does anyone compare this to having a cut dick?
>>
>>25402106
>don't have an actual counter-argument
>spout memes instead

>>>/pol/
>>
>>25401951
>>25401960
>thinking that "looks" is better than feels

Yeah, cut dicks might look better (in your opinions) but you wont feel shit anymore. Which do you think is more important?

Fuck what women think. I wanna feel my dick.
>>
>>25402191

>But female genital mutilation isn't that so they're different

There are many, many forms of both male and female genital mutilation.

In Indonesia, FGM often consists in nothing more than a prick with a sterilized needle to the clitoral hood.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/#.VoTaBZdZFQB

Yet such a procedure, far LESS severe than male "circumcision" as it is practiced in the US, is still banned under Federal law.

The genitals of female children in the US are protected from so much as a pinprick.

The genitals of male children in the US can legally have their primary erogenous tissue (the ridged band) cut off.
>>
The real reason youre circumcised
It was suppose to stop people from masturbating. After that it was like "I'm his father, he should look like me."
>>
>>25402310
Can attest to this. Talk to my mom about why she did it and it was this along with "it's cleaner" and "everyone else is circumcised." All it is is social bullshit
>>
>>25402297
Uncut looks better and feels better
>>
>>25402310
>>25402333

It's a meme.

If you ever have sons (kek), don't cut their dicks off.
You know better now than to continue this stupid meme that is not even dank.
>>
>>25402247

In male circumcision the ridged band and frenular delta are often cut off, and in some forms of male circumcision the remaining shaft skin is pulled forward and sewn to the glans.

You might be operating under the impression that the foreskin is "just a little skin". It's not. It's primary erogenous tissue.

Of course, I never said that any *particular* two forms of MGM and FGM are exactly equivalent.

The issue is that ALL forms of FGM are banned--even pricking the female genitals with a sterilized needle.

Meanwhile, boys can have their ridged band and frenular delta completely cut off.

Again--the idea that the glans is the most pleasurable part of the penis to touch isn't correct. The glans is primarily protopathic. It's naturally deficient in specialized sensory end organs, unlike the foreskin's ridged band.
>>
>>25402244
>Not all doctors support male genital mutilation; in fact, many of them don't.

The ones who do are either:
-jews in the sense of religion
-jews in the sense that they want shekels from selling the cutoff foreskin to cream lotion companies so they can use it in rejuvenating skin cream products
-both
>>
>>25402380
Well yeah, no shit. I hate being circumcised.
>>
>>25402475

Does it irritate you when people claim that you "can't compare" female genital mutilation to male genital mutilation--even though the only

INHERENT

INHERENT

INHERENT

difference between those two classes of practices is the sex of the victim?

People don't want to believe the fact that some forms of female genital mutilation are FAR less extensive than male circumcision as it is practiced in the US (such as the pricking of the clitoral hood practiced in Indonesian hospitals).

As I said before--the genitals of girls are protected from so much as a pinprick. The genitals of boys can be carved, clamped, crushed, in various ways, removing variable amounts of primary erogenous tissue, and yet some people still think that is okay.
>>
>>25402557
Yes exactly the same
see >>25402191

>>25402305
law doesn't 100% reflect public opinion
>>
>>25402603

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/#.VoTaBZdZFQB

This form of female genital mutilation is in no way as severe in terms of tissue loss as the amputation of the ridged band performed in the US on non-consenting male children. Nowhere near.

Yet it is still banned in the US.

Pricking the clitoral hood of a girl = Federal crime

Amputating a boy's ridged band = considered legal.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfjgPr-YsA

Before you claim that male genital mutilation and female genital mutilation "can't be compared", please watch this video so you will be better informed.
>>
>>25402664
>removing the clit is the same as removing the rigid band
No, like I said before the clit is essentially the same part as the ENTIRE HEAD of the penis
I also said that the law doesn't 100% reflect public opinion and was most likely put in place because pricking the clitoral hood is practically never preformed here but harmful types of fgm were somewhat
If you want to go prick your daughters clit then go complain about that, not about foreskins
>>
who /notcut/ here? feel fucking good man. my foreskin will never end up in a jar or cream
>>
>>25402702
>same part as the ENTIRE HEAD of the penis

Not him, but it really isn't. I know it makes sense to you on a basic level as they appear to be an analog of each other, but when you look further at a natural penis, you will realize there are vast differences outside of length and size.
>>
>>25402702

>removing the clit is the same as removing the rigid band

Strawman. I never said that.

>No, like I said before the clit is essentially the same part as the ENTIRE HEAD of the penis

They're homologous, but there are significant differences in the nature of the male glans and female glans in terms of function and innervation.

>I also said that the law doesn't 100% reflect public opinion and was most likely put in place because pricking the clitoral hood is practically never preformed here but harmful types of fgm were somewhat

It's commonly performed among Indonesian Muslims. In 2010, The American Academy of Pediatrics suggested that it should be legalized. They withdrew their statement due to public outcry.

>If you want to go prick your daughters clit then go complain about that, not about foreskins

I don't want to hurt anybody. I want boys to have the same protection as girls.
>>
>>25402738
>I don't understand biology
>>
>>25402191
I've never actually seen a circumcised/ mutilated vagina before. I've seen this diagram a few times but never the actual result on a woman.
>>
>>25402759
>Hey guys, gonna piss out my clit, also I love tumblr
>>
>>25402759

He has a better understanding of people who claim that the glans clitoridis and glans penis are somehow exactly the same merely because they're homologous structures.
>>
>>25402786
Were on the internet though
literally just google images
>>
File: vq.jpg (50 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
vq.jpg
50 KB, 618x416
>Upper Norwood circumcision fetishist jailed for asking schoolboys to show him their private parts

>A CIRCUMCISION fetishist and Catholic clergyman from Upper Norwood who targeted young boys and asked them to expose themselves has been locked up for more than two years.

>Vernon Quaintance, 71, lured schoolboys for a drive in the countryside before asking them to drop their trousers under the pretence of inspecting whether or not they were circumcised.

>The paedophile confessed to a string of offences against five young boys as young as 10 in the 1960s and 1970s.

>The pervert had also accumulated an archive of vile images.

>Thousands of images were unearthed from his computer, many showing bloody and ritualistic circumcisions in the Brazilian rainforest.

>Quaintance was a leader of pro-circucision group the Gilgal Society, a group claiming to promote male circumcision and 'its benefits in terms of health, sexual satisfaction and self-image'.

>But this was just a facade for the 'distribution of images of young boys' for erotic and paedophilic use, Southwark Crown Court heard today (Friday).

>Gilgal is a Biblical site in Jericho and was also known in Hebrew as Gibeath-haaraloth - the Hill of the Foreskins.

>Jailing him for two years and four months Judge Anthony Leonard QC said Quaintance used his interest in the surgical procedure to look at young boys.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Upper-Norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html#ixzz3vsqyjDor
>>
A victim of female genital mutilation at the hands of an American doctor speaks out against both male and female genital mutilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50BaM7H2GLI
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.