[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grandma appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 68900633.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
68900633.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
There is no relationship more pure and more special than a boy and his gram gram

>loves you for you, possibly even more than your parents
>will never betray you
>always feeds you
>comes from a time when women were traditional so she is as well

No feeling like playing at gram grams house til dark then having her fix you a feast and eat it while she rubs the back of your head. That feeling comes back even now when you're in your 20's and she still does it. That feeling when as kid the parents made you go sleep on holidays and banned certain things but grandma always let you stay up. That feel when now you're a big strong man but to grandma you're still her "precious little man". She isnt a dumb feminist or vapid whore, she pure and sweet and traditional.

This is for appreciating good grandmas. If you had a shit grandma well I feel sorry you couldnt experience one of the best relationships a boy could have
>>
File: 1449192189549.jpg (48 KB, 540x342) Image search: [Google]
1449192189549.jpg
48 KB, 540x342
Dldude dont fu kin do this too me. Im too drunkt eo rwzpjrespond normally and i fuckin miss.my grandma

She passed whem i wss only 14. But she fuckin believed in me unlike my mom. She said i could go far 8f istayed courageous and never denie a challenge, even if i were to lose.

I miss my grandma. She barely spoke engkish, but she knew how tk connect to people. She wasnt educated but she fucking new what life was. I miss her...
>>
who /shitgrandma/ here?
>>
File: 1308190257507.jpg (23 KB, 311x336) Image search: [Google]
1308190257507.jpg
23 KB, 311x336
>a shit grandma
>>
There's something special about grandparents. I'm down to my last one after my grandpa died in August.

>tfw 83 is well past average life expectancy
>tfw she needs help going up stairs
>tfw she can still cook like a mofo
>tfw her banana cream pie is unmatched and unmatchable
>>
>had 3 grandparents die -last- year (2015 for most of us)
>just flew down to texas and spent 9 days with my last grandma
>wanted to stay at least another month living out in the texas hill country away from my pc and life here in missouri

it was hard not to cry at the airport heading home and i havent cried in nearly 5 years since i was 18
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.