[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>even the "loser" anime emo theatre kids wouldnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1451473708347.png (16 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1451473708347.png
16 KB, 500x250
>even the "loser" anime emo theatre kids wouldnt hang out with you in high school

I would just stand around on the edge of the courtyard at break staring vacantly at all the people hanging out.

Who else was such a social outcast that not even designated loser nerd cliques would take them in?
>>
>>25401730
Me.

All of those high school people, I can't remember any of their names, and I'm sure they can't remember mine. Not one.
>>
>>25401730
My senior year I switched schools and couldn't make any friends I would spend my lunch in the hallway sitting on a bench alone.
>>
>>25401850
It was the same in college and grad school.

I think I had a friend in elementary school, I don't know if he'd count me as one though.
>>
>>25401730
Same, but people were nicer to me because they thought I would turn out to be a school shooter. Used to hang out with an autistic guy freshman and sophomore year. One of the teachers used to give him candy so that he wouldn't shoot him if he cracked.
>>
File: 1447491651121.jpg (52 KB, 856x452) Image search: [Google]
1447491651121.jpg
52 KB, 856x452
>>25401730
Did you smell? That's a real killer for any social interaction.
>>
I wasnt
Noone on this board would believe me if I told you I was starting point guard of the basketball team and homecoming king, and here I am now. I am a virgin at twenty fucking three years old.
Not all popular kids were having daily sex romps
>>
>>25401730
if you didn't watch anime that would explain why they didn't care about you,their live is about watching edgy anime or criticising normies animes
>>
File: 1414476853419.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
1414476853419.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3000
>>25402358
I believe you entirely, plenty of folks can play the normie part but are completely robot on the inside.
>>
>>25402358
how did you fall so much?
>>
>>25401730
why would you want to hang out with the emo kids?
I honestly enjoyed being alone, I'd have never hung out with people that edgy and self-deprecating
>>
>>25402391
Many things. What hit me the worst was when my gf had to move back overseas. It took me 4 years to get over her.
I had literally no desire to get with any other chick.
College sucked too. I didnt fit in well and I basically just lost all tendencies to socialize.

In all honestly I have no clue what happened to my personality. It just tanked and hasnt recovered
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.