[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the year you finally lose your virginity /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1429506232867.png (555 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
1429506232867.png
555 KB, 437x468
is this the year you finally lose your virginity /r9k/?
>>
>>25401343
no probably not
originalbloxx
>>
I hope. 31 this year.
>>
yep its it!! woohoooo!!
>>
>>25401343
Definitely. I will become a normie!!!
>>
>Have gf
>She literally fears getting pregnant from just being naked in the same room
No.
>>
Nope

>>25401395
Time to break up with her
>>
>>25401373
wizard status achieved
>>
>>25401395
You sure she's not cucking you m8?

>>25401343
That'll never happen.
>>
>>25401343

It isn't really that all cracked up. I know how anxious I got over it, but once you get a consistent ammount of sex (think 1 time or 2 times per day) you end up burned out.

What I mean, don't let this bother you. You can try it with a slut and it isn't pathetic at all.
>>
I already told myself last year that if I was still a virgin by my next birthday, I'd put on some Enya and kill myself in the whitest way possible. That's in February, so probably not.
>>
Probably, I'm planning on buying my first hooker this year.
>>
>>25401424
I'm sure, she's just ridiculously timid because if she were to ever get pregnant her parents would most likely kick her out of the house and also the state of New York
>>
>>25401526
Dude, she's cheating on you. That, or she's one of those girls who whored herself out in high school and college and is all of a sudden "sick" of sex. Break up with her, a woman who won't put out is worthless.
>>
File: 1429320441496.jpg (36 KB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1429320441496.jpg
36 KB, 400x332
>>25401422

A wizard indeed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.