[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is 1000 miles away >my family forced me to go watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: e98.jpg (21 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
21 KB, 600x705
>gf is 1000 miles away
>my family forced me to go watch fireworks with them when I wanted to stay home and skype with her
>her dog is freaking out
>was texting her but she took her dog out for a walk to calm it down
>tfw now I'm alone in a bunk with my cousin snoring really loud
>tfw I have someone who makes me happy for once finally and I can't even spend my time with her when I want to
>tfw I can't sleep
Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to blogpost I suppose.
>>
>>25401324
what if she is getting fucked right NOW??
>>
>>25401377
don't be an ass, senpai

>>25401324
I know that feel man, I know that feel too well
>>
>>25401377
She sent me a pic as she was walking the dog desu senpai, still, I miss her and I haven't ever had anyone this healthy for me ever, and now my family's cucking me.
>>
File: 1421814295317.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1421814295317.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>25401324
dog is sleeping just fine rite now, chopin really helped and I'm missing my qtpi
don't worry, we'll get to spend many new years together
>>
fucking hell, stop whining
>>
Are you on a LDR?
>>
>>25402163
Yeah, but we're not that far, I guess, and train and bus tickets aren't too expensive.
>>
>>25401324
>took her dog out for a walk to calm it down

Yeah that's a great idea. Dog is freaking out because of the sky explosions. I know, we'll take it outside.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>>25401324
I know that feel, anon
I finally got a gf a couple months ago and have to spend the new year with 4chan
>>
>>25402196
Shit, man: LDR fucking suck, and I talk from experience ;_;. I hope you and your gf can make it work, anyway. Be strong!
>>
>>25402253
Right? this is literally how I adopted a new dog, apparently ran away from an unknown family on fireworks night.
>>
>>25401324

>literally 4760 miles away from my boyfriend
>boyfriend went to bed early and got on skype for 5 minutes just to say happy new years and went back
>got drunk
>sat in my room shitposting
>ate some cake so sobered up a little
>looked at a picture of my boyfriend and fucking weeped, now im depressed

similar feels op
I fucking miss the touch of his smooth white skin and beautiful curly brown hair. his plump but masculine hard body and sweet voice and beautiful half crescent eyes. i miss him so much. hes so sweet to me and all i do is shitpost and act mischievous and bother people. im terrible
>>
Breh, the thing about LDRs is she shows you only what she wants to show you. She tells you only what she wants to tell you. For all you know she could be fucking other guys, but she would never tell you. You may think she would never do that and that she is the same person as before, but that is only because she doesn't want you to think she is different. She doesn't want you to suspect anything is different, so she acts the same. You never know, you can never know. Then one day, seemingly out of the blue for you but building up for a long time for her, she will dump you. You will be crushed. Break it off now if neither of you can be close to each other.
>>
Iktf. I am visiting my family for christmas, so gf is 1200km away. I just wanted to receive the new year with a nice naked cuddling and some sweet making love.

This is now the third year we're separated on new year since I always go back to my hometown when uni is over but I feel like I love my family but I just want to spend new year with her.
>>
>watching my wife's kid right now because she had to work late
Well at least I am not alone..?
>>
>>25402392

Only if shes a cunt, immature, or distracted. I admit I used to end it with my boyfriend but I was 13-15 at the time and couldn't handle stress. Now I'm a maturer person, almost a woman (cant say I am, our Western society doesnt make me turn into woman because I havent even learned to care for a family and man yet) I tolerate his actions more and my love grows fonder. I never cheated on him though and im honest. even with my shitposting and befriending random people here and saying odd things.
>>
>>25402392
>tfw LDR gf dumped me out of the blue
ayy
>>
>>25401324
Every New Year's she goes out and gets super drunk at parties, makes out with/3-ways with a friend of hers and his girlfriend, gets offered ecstasy, and generally has a great time. I was gonna try to join her this year, but we broke up a couple weeks ago.

She texted me "Happy new yearlovw!" which it almost seems like a typo of "love" and only reminds me of how she spends her new year's eve. fuck i'm bawling my eyes out right now i'll never be as close to her ever again. i don't have anyone to talk to and I feel so fucking alone
>>
File: 1447925096247.png (155 KB, 345x347) Image search: [Google]
1447925096247.png
155 KB, 345x347
>parents forcing you to do anything
I want the children with pretend problems to leave.
>>
>>25402085
This is mos def bait- no one's this much of a faggot
>>
>>25402253
>>25402326
retards, i took him outside when the fireworks stopped, it's not that hard, cmon

>>25402583
funny cuz thats what your mum said about you last night
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.