[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New year's resolutions progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1421807089491.jpg (69 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1421807089491.jpg
69 KB, 500x363
hey robots so as part of my new year's resolution, I want to get a gf and im tying to make some progress on that front right now. so im talking to her and she'll telling me about how her first semester. how do i casually tell her that we should meet in person?
>>
>>25401160
Leave this place now
>>
>tell her casually
You're setting yourself up for failure. You tell her explicitly that you want to meet up. No more trying to sneak into pussy. It hasn't worked yet, has it? So be more direct and honest.
>>
>>25401160
Just mention that you wanna see a movie. That's the best advice i can give since I can't see the messages or know the context. Gotta wing it OP.
>>
Thanks robots for all your help. She said goodnight and that was it. How even am i supposed to start another conversation with her now?
>>
>>25401463
Wake up tomorrow. Go jogging. Take a shower and brush your teeth. Then text her:
>hey morning
>i wanna get together soon
>>
>>25401525
won't that be weird? i've been texting her once every 2 months. in fact the last time i texted her i considered giving up since it took her like 3 days to respond. this time it was really quick so maybe there's hope? she actually told me she wanted to meet up with me this may but i'm not sure if she still remembers. that was probably the happiest day of my life
>>
>>25401591
No it won't be. If it's weird to her then that means she thinks of you as a orbiter and is thinking:
>why is this beta trying to advance twoards me?

If she really wants to give you a shot then she will. If not then delete and block her. Also don't wait till may, so it as soon as possible. Ask her when she's free then try to push it even earlier.
>>
>>25401160
>how do i casually tell her that we should meet in person?
That you already have her address and the cops aren't going to stop you.
>>
>>25401679
>Also don't wait till may, so it as soon as possible. Ask her when she's free then try to push it even earlier.
i have a feeling if i do that she'll tell me she's too busy with her classes
>>25401804
i dont have her address
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.