[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /JUST/ here? >find out a few days ago that classes start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1437376089763.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1437376089763.gif
2 MB, 320x240
who /JUST/ here?

>find out a few days ago that classes start again next week
>drive 5 hours up to the campus
>go to the office
>ask for keys to my room
>"oh lol we can't give them to you because you didn't sign a holiday contract"
>lolwut.jpg
>turns out if I want to stay in my own fucking room from now until the end of feb I had to specifically pay rent over the holiday period
>turns out they also threw out all the shit I had kept in the room
>say I'll start paying it until my accommodation contract for the year starts
>literally can't because I had to sign the contract at the beginning of december
>sitting outside my dorm room with bags and an entire computer full of shit with nowhere to go
>too poor to stay in a hotel

Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to convince my mum to drive my 5 hours to class every morning
>>
>start uni
>lol so random
>lol reddit
>lol 9ag
>xD
>>
>>25401103
I've been at uni for 3 fucking years you cuck, this is new bullshit they brought it
>>
>>25401043

Who is this girl and why do I want to have sex with her?
>>
>>25401296
young jodie foster?
>>
>>25401296
>>25401417
>tfw jodi foster is gay
>tfw alot of robots like ellen page too
LOL u guys are pros at being doomed!
plz love me ellen
>>
>>25401043
I left some stuff in my room. I hope they don't throw it out at my college, that would be less than good, senpai.
>>
>one of my professors has, for whatever reason, given me an incomplete in a class despite me turning in every assignment and being present for every class
>no notification as to why she did this, grades were due a week ago so this was intentional
>she won't respond to my e-mails
>10 weeks of work and ~$3,000 of tuition on the line, might not be able to graduate on time if this is not fixed

I've spent the past few days in /paranoid/ blackmail mode. So far I've gathered evidence that career services is heavily fudging employment numbers and including people already working in their fields as people who have gotten jobs in their field as a result of the school, which is around 50% of the student body as it's a masters program. This isn't typical policy at this type of school and if I don't get a response concerning my incomplete I'm going to the dean.

If the dean won't fix things voluntarily I'll threaten her with disclosing this information to the media. The school's set to enter the top 5 in the country in its field based on ratings that heavily weight the statistic it's basically fabricating at this point.
>>
>>25401963
Know what helps with these egghead types? Violence.
>>
>>25401819
Yeah well I didn't know they did that shit until they fucking told me

I had a fuck ton of clothes and literally ALL of my fucking books and textbooks in there and they cleaned it out as apparently "the room was their possession during the holidays" and because I wasn't paying rent over that period, everything in there no longer belonged to me but to them

Feel like shooting this joint up tbqh, gonna have to fork out $300 for the textbooks alone
>>
>>25401963
Holy fuck I had this happen to me once

>finish last semester of the year
>hand in all my shit
>get an email a week later
>"oh btw you failed because you didn't hand in any of your shit"
>literally had to turn up to the office and prove I handed it in
>found the assignments buried in her computer under a thousand other student emails and nonsensical bullshit she had been sent
>dumb bitch couldn't even ctrl+f and just failed me on the spot
>>
>my brother
>can barely take care of himself
>found out his potato retarded gf is pregnant
>she also picked up a flea-ridden stray dog
Women. Not even once.
>>
>>25401043
>tfw sick
>tfw coughing up mucus like crazy
>tfw feel like poop
/JUST/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.