[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize all your problems stem from being emotionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450793966519.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1450793966519.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>tfw you realize all your problems stem from being emotionally neglected by a mentally ill single mother
>>
>>25400940
you are correct my man
>>
Statistically, you should be a criminal by now senpai
>>
>>25400940
same, except my mother isnt single. poor dad
>>
damn it must be nice to have a convenient excuse to pin all of your problems on
>>
>>25400940
can this be fixed?
How do i get my shit together?
>>
>>25400984
Well I am.

og
>>
Abuse by the mom and neglect from dad
>>
>>25400984
too apathetic

I have bad anger problems though and severe addictive personality to go along with depression and social anxiety.
>>
the first step to getting out of the shithole you've found yourself in is self-realization
>>
>>25401114
What a retarded quote. So if somebody murders your family it's your fault?
>>
>>25401139
he definitely could have worded it better. I think it means that the things that follow that you suffer from(depression, loneliness, hate, etc.) can be prevented by you and only you
>>
>>25401184
I understand what it's saying. But there's been studies that show emotional neglect severe affects hormones and neural pathways.
>>
>>25401114
>"You shouldn't concern yourself with money, I mean, look at me, I don't think about money at all, that's for my servants to worry about while they're carting me around in a rolls royce." - Dalai Lama
>>
"We're a generation of men raised by women."

-Punch Club gu5
>>
>>25401249
Then that's probably right. I was just trying motivate OP into action, because goddamn this place can get depressing. We need to motivate each other, not make fellow robots more depressed
>>
>>25401249
You faggots just have to find every reason to not try don't you?
>>
>>25401313
It's when trying doesn't work that you realize something is seriously wrong.
>>
>>25401340
>>25401313
But we really should be doing more, and not just complaining on the chan all day about how bad we had it when we were kids. If all we do is bitch on the internet about women, we're just the male counterpart to tumblrinas
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.