[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get rid of the hate? i have so much hate inside, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1440274686049.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1440274686049.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
How do i get rid of the hate? i have so much hate inside, it's fucking killing me.
>>
smoke pot

im completely serious
>>
>>25400752
No, i get paranoid and it's worse.
>>
File: hatefuck.jpg (44 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
hatefuck.jpg
44 KB, 718x900
You could hate fuck me until we both cum senpai
>>
>>25400725
Forgive.
It's that simple.
Rationalize why the things you hate do what they do that makes you hate them and forgive them for it.
>>
You have to release your hatred, or else it will consume you.

You know where I'm going with this.
>>
File: 1450382531989.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450382531989.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>25400761
i dont understand the paranoid meme

never did

only thing pot ever did to me was turn on a lightbulb inside my chest that was dark for a long time and make me feel happy and good
>>
>>25400725
kill yourself you stupid fucking neckbeard weaboo landwhale
>>
>>25400796
>i dont understand the paranoid meme

People react different.
>>
>>25400761

me too i also have hate and anger problems
>>
>>25400796
I don't understand the "pot makes me happy" meme.
All pot ever did for me was make me sloppy at doing the activities that i enjoy doing and made me feel like i was going to throw up this one time.
>>
>>25400831

by the way opiates are a good short term solution but if youre dumb and have no self control you could dig a hole
>>
>>25400796
Idk but it happened to me too

Sometimes I'd be super comfy, everything was great, everything was entertaining, life was awesome

Other times I'd be really on edge, feel a constant sense of dread in the background, like a nagging thought that bad things could happen to me very soon. Like an awareness of my mortality.
It would only happen if I smoked several days in a row, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.