[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no simbahan attending, parol hanging, tuko calling, jeepney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (582 KB, 480x812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582 KB, 480x812
>tfw no simbahan attending, parol hanging, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, kamay washing, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
I am unable to pronounce roughly 40% of those words
>>
Happy New Year OP! Hope you find your qt flip gf soon!
>>
It's been awhile, OP
>>
>>25400382
I was just wondering, do you know who Pinoy is OP? Would you be willing to date her?
>>
File: 2828374747372.png (587 KB, 599x1065) Image search: [Google]
2828374747372.png
587 KB, 599x1065
>>25400382
love this girl

she's soo cute
>>
>literally a christmas themed picture
lol wish i was in socal or wherever shithole part of that state you're from
>>
>>25401189
Thanks pham

>>25401226
I've literally posted every day since the last time you saw my thread. My last one was only three hours ago

>>25401681
The girl in your pic is qt. Plz get me her #

>>25401725
Norcal. Why do you want to be in the same shithole place I'm from?
>>
>>25401431
Forgot to reply. She's alright. Not exactly my type of Filipina, but I would take her on a < $50 date just to see what she's like. Where does she live, Pham?
>>
File: 1448598210001.jpg (583 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
1448598210001.jpg
583 KB, 976x1632
>>25401848
>wanting that attentionwhore

you can do better
>>
>>25401905
I'm going to make a better picture next year, I promise. Anyways, I said she's not my type of filipina. I would take her on one inexpensive date to be nice, but I don't really expect to become attracted her at all. I might shake her hand at the end of the date, but that's it.
>>
Happy new year plans. I hope u get a qtp25 Filipina gf soon and I Joel you guys get them too ^_^
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.