[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE, WHY DONT YOU DRINK?? LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: h151217124419.jpg (22 KB, 679x250) Image search: [Google]
h151217124419.jpg
22 KB, 679x250
>DUDE, WHY DONT YOU DRINK?? LMAO
>>
Don't do it anon.

Not an original message
>>
But I already do it more than I should anon
>>
it doesn't taste correct
>>
Because I'm depressed and that doesn't go well with it
>>
I've actually been drinking all day and all night. I'm slightly drunk even at this very moment.

I only got one life and already ruined it. Why not drink away the pain?
>>
Because I'm a recovering alcoholic
>>
I was like that a couple weeks ago, alcohol tastes like shit, but I like being drunk so fuck it
>>
Tastes awful, makes the brain fog even worse, the spins, the loss of coordination, the retardation, the puking
why
why
why
I've given it so many chances and it's disappointed me every single time, I just don't understand why it's so popular
>>
Most alcohol makes me feel like vomiting. Especially wine.
>>
>DUDE, ALCOHOL LMAO
.bnmnb.;;;;
>>
Because I have more fun when I'm not consuming literal poison and my brain is working properly.
>>
because it makes me depressed unless I'm with my friends, and my friends don't live where I live. I smoke weed and go to the gym, can't get drunk and go to the gym.
>>
i hate it when i'm drinking with friends and one isn't drinking. not because they're not drinking, that's fine. but when one person doesn't drink, there's always at least half an hour's worth of someone trying to convince the sober guy to drink, and asking why he doesn't drink, and such. it's really annoying and i wish people wouldn't make such a big deal about it
>>
Because my moms ex husband (when I was little) was an alcoholic and I just remember the horrible and disgusting house and the yelling that went on all night and being around people who are drinking makes me freak out. I fucking hate alcohol almost as much as I hate myself.
>>
File: Weihenstephaner-Hefe-Weissbier.jpg (140 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
Weihenstephaner-Hefe-Weissbier.jpg
140 KB, 374x500
If you like the taste of beer drinking is pure fun.
You get to enjoy consuming something with the benefit of feeling drunk
>>
if you're a robot and you don't drink...what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>25401834
if you drink youre a normie

fuck off
>>
Because i am driving...

Dude lmao, if i get a dui you gonna bail me out of jail? pay for my court and lawyer fees, gonna drive me to and from work etc? I drink if im not driving.
>>
I made the mistake of mentioning to a friend that I had depression and now he thinks I should be drinking to "cure" it
>drinking a depressant to feel good

fugg
>>
My normie friends judge me for having some weed once and a while, while they drink themselves to dead with the alcoholic jew and give themselves cancer with the tobacco kike, its kinda funny, but then pisses me off.
>>
>>25401923
It depresses your central nervous system, it doesn't make you depressed, dumbass
>>
>>25401923
>>25401923
>drinking a depressant to feel good
It's a central nervous system depressant. Lrn2biochem
>>
>>25400262
Tastes like shit and I can't with my medication.
>>
>>25401802
>Weihenstephaner
my nigga
>>
>>25401983
>>25401983

yeah man, doesn't make you feel up does it?

or to mention it's the people with mood disorders who get addicted in the first place, or the fact alcohol goes hand in hand with mental illness...
>>
>>25401874
what the fuck?
i drink because i suffer. i usually drink alone.
>>
>>25401990
>tips fedora

kk m9
>>
>>25401874
>if you can't get through life sober you're a normie
>>
>>25402041
epic f@m, simply epic
>>
>>25402135
>speaking in nothing but memes
>being straight edge

You just have autism
>>
>>25400490
>Because I'm depressed

Why the fuck do you think people drink it?
>>
Just woke up from drinking a whole cup of whiskey for the first time. It was nice to have fun. I understand why people become alcoholics. :)
>>
I have type 1 diabetes and I don't want to risk drinking too much and spiking my blood sugar levels.

I'd rather smoke weed. No glucose in marijuana.
>>
File: 1427604668014.png (185 KB, 456x480) Image search: [Google]
1427604668014.png
185 KB, 456x480
DUDE
ALCOHOL
LMAO

Don't drink meme drinks kids, memers never get gfs.
>>
I hate drinking with other people because I have a high tolerance and either look like the alcoholic I am or waste booze without getting drunk.
>>
>>25402152
>I always drink alone. I'm a suffering individual and nobody understands my pain.
>People who arent alcoholics are just autistic
>If you arent addicted to this substance like I am youre a normie
Yeah sure buddy....I'M the autistic one...
>>
>>25400541
I feel you man. I never got the appeal of getting drunk. It always makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>25402248
I don't even drink that regurlarly but I still have to drink a retarded amount to get drunk. I can drink a whole bottle of whiskey in two hours and just sit around a table making idle conversation
>>
>>25402023
It's godlike.
this is also excellent
>>
>>25400511
same here. however i wont say no to some opiates. amazing how im able to control that vice and not alcohol.
>>
Lol I just got banned because my reason for not drinking was I'm underage. I'm 20.
>>
>>25402254
who ever said I'm an alcoholic?

Having a couple of whiskeys every few nights is nothing but enjoyable. You're autistic for thinking everyone that enjoys alcohol is DUDE JAGER BOMBS YO
>>
>>25401902
Why are you on 4chan if you're driving?
>>
>>25402276
check out La Trappe and of course Chimay
Also Hacker-Pschorr, similar to Weihenstephaner but a little less bold
>>
File: pliny.jpg (70 KB, 540x406) Image search: [Google]
pliny.jpg
70 KB, 540x406
>>25402361
ah nice. I love Chiimay.
Are you a fan of IPA?
>>
>>25402135
jeffrey dahmer was an alcoholic. was he a normie, retard?
>>
dude... BEER HIGH HOPS IPA DUDE
THE MICRO BREWERIES DUDE LMAO
TRY THIS MALT HIGH IPA WITH HOPS IN IT DUDE PERFECT BALANCE AND A WHOPPING 8.5 % ALCOHOL CONTENT LOL
>>
Drinking a daily cup of red wine is good for your health plus it helps you with digestion so I started doing it. But alcoholics, druggies and the kind are pretty much normies, the """"""""""""""""""""""""positive"""""""""""""" effects that help you cope with being misserable are meme tier.
>>
>>25402396
IPAs suck total ass. idk why normies like them so much. i like stouts the most as far as beers go. but i mostly drink spirits. scotch is very good but too expensive so i normally drink blended canadian whiskies. i also like brandy and vodka and some cocktails.
>>
>>25402367
Not in general no. I liked it when I was younger and edgier. I'd still take it over lagers though.

Are you in Iceland?
>>
File: smug lain.jpg (42 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
smug lain.jpg
42 KB, 720x480
>>25402318
>being this defensive
>>
>>25402418
ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT WANNA TRY ONE OF OUR 50 DIFFERENT MICRO BREWED STOUT IPA HOPS DUDE? 10.5 ALCOHOL PERCENTAGE CONTENT PLS DU-E
>>
>>25402396
I hate how normies act like it tastes good and they enjoy it.

Fuck
>>
>>25402383
Why are you so angry? I never said being an alcoholic was for normies, retard :^)
>>
>>25402435
No. San Diego.
Literally IPA capital of the world.
>>
File: GrapefruitSculpin_Primary1.png (193 KB, 340x462) Image search: [Google]
GrapefruitSculpin_Primary1.png
193 KB, 340x462
>>25402458
>>25402396

They're really sweet and fruity.
They legitimately taste good.

I can't lie to myself.
some are ridiculously bitter though
>>
File: uuMBc7x.jpg (203 KB, 958x998) Image search: [Google]
uuMBc7x.jpg
203 KB, 958x998
What is with the level of butthurt/triggered faggots in this thread?

Both for and against drinking. You are all a bunch of spergs.
>>
>>25401265
> thinking drinking any alcohol makes you an alcoholic
fucking disgusting t-b-h
Cucks like you make me mad
>>
>>25402478
Ok good, I was talking to a friend a week ago and our conversation went exactly the same way so I was having crazy deja vu.
>>
>>25402523
>News Years
>people start throwing parties
>start posting about it
>autists who are not going to these parties get triggered seeing normalfags having fun while they are not a part of it
>Post about how stupid normalfags are for drinking on an anonymous image board, the only place they will ever be heard
In reality the drinking is not what pisses them off, it is the fact that they are not a part of something. But they can use meme speak to avoid the pain of being left out.
>>
Top tip to any underage faggots here.
>If you don't drink, don't go to University
You literally don't stand a chance.
>>
I had my first beer the other day (I'm 24) and I actually really liked the taste of it. Am I a massive hipster, or are people that say beer tastes like shit just the vocal minority?
>>
>>25402845
Just do what you want you massive faggot.
>>
>>25402450
i don't think you know what you are talking about. something can't be an ipa and a stout at the same time.
>>
>>25402495
my normie hipster friends love this beer. i prefer stouts. i might have one after i finish this brandy. fuck it. it is 2016.
>>
>>25400262

Amusingly enough, I become far more pleasant, interesting, and relaxed when I drink. Then again, that's not exactly a high bar for me, especially the "interesting" part. Thus, your question, OP.
>>
I'm a really mean drunk, so I gave up on anything that's more than 1 drink.
>>
YEAH BRO MAN ALCOHOL HAHA DUDE
>>
>>25402495
Which are the sweet ones? If Im going to drink a beer I want it to taste decent
>>
>>25403022
Look at these 2
>>25402495
>>25402367
The grapefruit sculpin is one of the most deliciously sweet beers I've ever had.
It's just wonderful.
I feel like I can drink it in the morning it's so refreshing

>>25402926
When you're in California you pretty much are required to like IPA. I'm from San Diego and if you know why that's significant I'm sure you understand why I drink it
I love stouts too though. all kinds of beer i like
>>
>>25400262
>drink
>inhibitions gone
>do things I normally wouldn't do
>haha this is great why don't I always act like this? so much fun
>wake up next morning
>look back on whatever happened
>oh right that's why

Alcohol not a once
Either your inhibitions are stupid and you should learn to cast them asie in sober life, or they're there for a reason and whatever behavior you're inhibiting should probably be corrected

I still drink anyway though because I always have a blast even if I'm depressed before I do it
>>
>tfw celiac
>literally can't drink most alcoholic beverages
>get extremely sick with very low dosages of gluten
>>
>>25403148

Maybe you shouldn't drink so much that you get totally blasted and do stupid things--instead, why not drink in moderation?
>>
I do not drink. Pops is an angry drunk, and for 26 years I have watched him drink himself into a state of stupidity. Why would I ruin my mind with such a thing?
>>
Alcohol doesn't have any positive effect on me.
>>
>>25400262
>never drink in life
>DUDE ALCOHOL YOLO COME TO MY PARTY YOU NEED TO BE HAPPIER BRO
>lose virginity, father hopefully only child ever with histrionic "christfag" psycho, and get herpes
>this all happened in one night that I barely remember
>everyone I know has seen my dick
>the migraine made me miss work
Alcohol is literally the devil's brew. Don't let the convince you to try it. You never know how affected you'll be until you try it.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.