[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Pepe survive 2016, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
Will Pepe survive 2016, robots?
>>
He's already dead, anon.
>>
>>25400211
>pepe didn't even survive 2015
>redditors and salty basement dwellers that can't move on are still trying to prop up pepe

You tell me.
>>
>>25400211
Pepe is eternal

Pepe
>>
I sure hope not
>>
I've never fucking seen this pepe before out of the thousands I have, maybe it's because I don't browse here as much as I used to but there are so many new pepe I think he will be in a safe place.

The fact people are making Donald Trump pepes means that he will be used for any popular subject ever, good day.
>>
Pepe has become a normie meme anon, I know its sad, but we can use ebin still
>>
File: liyen.png (22 KB, 823x546) Image search: [Google]
liyen.png
22 KB, 823x546
>>25400211
rest in piss peepee is ded
lion is now
ROOOOOOOOOOOORR
>>
>>25400455
Fuck off Roiland your character designs suck.
>>
>>25400467
oh *gerp* they fownd me!
lick my balls anon that's the only way to get rid of normies *burp*
>>
in this thread we will now find a replacement for pepe
it has been attempted before but we can do it
>>
>>25400211
it's only wofl now
>>
>>25400455
his nose looks a bit like a... well... you know... a-a-a PENIS!!!
>>
File: jinx2.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
jinx2.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
how about a jinx meme
>>
>>25400651
fuck off you smelly butt
>>
>>25400649
you are clever ;) i didn't think anyone would notice
;) ;)
>>
>>25400703
Please remove it immediately, before anyone else is exposed to such filth
>>
File: smuglion.png (24 KB, 823x546) Image search: [Google]
smuglion.png
24 KB, 823x546
>>25400832
never liyen is god tear now.
>>
>>25400651
Why is jinx obsessed over so much ffs it'd be extremely easy to make fetish shit out of lux but oh yeah this way girls can dye their hair blue and cosplay bc they can't get that lux look fuck what am I saying why breathe
>>
File: jinx3.jpg (63 KB, 754x960) Image search: [Google]
jinx3.jpg
63 KB, 754x960
>>25401225
lux isnt in a bikini

the whole point of cosplaying is to show off your body without being called a slut
>>
>>25400211
You mean continue to drag pepe's lifeless corpse around and pretend he's still funny?

yeah
>>
>>25400211
yea but he'll get posted less and there will be less fresh OC
>>
File: I herd sum things....png (33 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
I herd sum things....png
33 KB, 200x200
Remember me, 4chan?
>>
>>25400211
Of course not, it's a twitter/tumblr normie SJW meme now.
>>
File: 1414363231040.png (204 KB, 417x416) Image search: [Google]
1414363231040.png
204 KB, 417x416
>>25401523

I-I remember you Mudkipz
>>
>>25401523
Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.
>>
>>25401660
So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (10 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
10 KB, 273x184
>>25401181
Lions were already a meme you newshit
>>
>>25400211
Yes. Pepe will never die.
N E V E R
E
V
E
R
>>
He's mainstream now. He made fade from the public eye but he won't be forgotten for a long, long time.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.