[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I have been a scumbbag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: whore.jpg (335 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
335 KB, 960x1280
>summer 2013
>been hanging out with a whorish girl for a couple of months due to homies moving away
>has a beta male boyfriend
>says she likes me more than her boyfriend
>tells me how deep I am and how he is stupid and is friendless with real autism
>tells me that she stays with him because she says he will kill himself
>he is addicted to alcohol and will go into replapse if he doesn't drink
>constanly cheats on him, but says she wasn't in her right mind and he always takes her back

here's the shitty part about the girl that lead to a situation
>addicted to herion
>always needs five dollars
>sucked dick for money in the past
>been caught recently prostituting herself to a couple in the small town we live in
>kicked out of her parents house
>is leaving town to live with a drug dealer
>wants me to drive her to a bad town 40 miles away,
>I refuse
>says she will suck my dick
>hang up

>she comes back to town,
>wants me to drive her to live with another drug dealer
>been kicked out of her house again for stealing money for heroin
>gets placed in a psyche ward for three months
> holds me accountable because I didn't drive her to the dealer
>I cut her off completely
>she is still dating the beta male bf

Should I have taken sex from her and did what she asked?
I was honestly afraid of STDs and didn't want to risk it,
pic related
that's her
>>
what are your sentiments
>>
File: mor hor.jpg (36 KB, 399x576) Image search: [Google]
mor hor.jpg
36 KB, 399x576
another one of her with a hat this time
>>
>>25400113
Fuck that pic is pretty hot.

>>25400531
But in this she looks like a whale.

Don't mess around with chicks who do heroin. The chance of STDs are unbelievable. You didn't really lose out on anything here.
>>
File: another one.jpg (105 KB, 851x829) Image search: [Google]
another one.jpg
105 KB, 851x829
>>25400632
yeah
i guess so, also when she leaned in to try to kiss me something told me to instinctually turn my face
>>
I want to hear more more sentiments
>>
File: [nodding intensifies].png (194 KB, 747x633) Image search: [Google]
[nodding intensifies].png
194 KB, 747x633
>>25400113

why are you even asking?

she's a fuckin druggie whore cheater, she belongs in a dump under 20 feet of garbage strata.

You did the right thing.
>>
We are nothing without what little scraps of pride we cling to. Good on you for not being a scumbag
>>
>>25402860
to tell you the truth
I felt bad for her
>doesn't know her real parents
>adopted by abusive parents
>dating beta male boyfriend who isn't doing anything with his life (he doesn't bathe either)

To tell you the truth
I wish I met her sooner, she needed positive role models and people in her life. I wish I could have met her 10-14 years ago; and preventing her from becoming the person she is today.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.