[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"oh look its Anon! *room goes silent and everyone looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1448567559673.jpg (974 KB, 1404x936) Image search: [Google]
1448567559673.jpg
974 KB, 1404x936
>"oh look its Anon! *room goes silent and everyone looks at you* have you finally crawled out of your cave celebrate new years with us? *restrained laughter throughout room* come sit and watch the ball drop, we have been dying to hear your new years resolutions"
>>
>>25399938
My new year resolution is to go back to my room.
>>
>>25399938
>You guys are jerks. You've treated me like dirt, you beat me down and spit in my face when I weak from the burden of all my sorrow. I'm moving out and don't want anyone of you to ever talking to me or see me again.
>>
west coast fag detected

This is pretty much the worst though.
Why do they need to shit on you for being reserved.
Interacting with family you don't see often can be pretty fuckin uncomfortable.
>>
>>25399938
my friend's family does this to him
as the clock hit midnight for new years, i sent him a message saying happy new year
he replied back with an audio clip of him whispering "i want to kill myself"
classic friend :)
>>
>>25399962
>mom take off your swaggy hat
>ohh aunt Christine, my little boy's just very into those rap songs and eninem stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 259x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 259x265
why has God abandoned me
>>
>>25399938
thanks for reminding me why i didn't go to my parents' place for new years
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>25399938
what are you laughing at you autistic FAGGots

You fucking normies love to prey on anyone different and believe your ways of living are right. Well there is many way to live and I chose to live my life this way. Do you want to know WHY?

ITS BECAUSE YOU GOD DAMN NORMIES FORCE ME TO SECLUDE MYSELF. IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT I MIGHT EVEN BE HAPPY FOR ONCE.

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>25399938
What a sausage fest. I like the ones with pretty girls. Post that one.
>>
>>25400137
> biggest meme game
> current year + 1
Eat shit and die, 12 year old
>>
who even takes these pictures
>>
i would literally have a break down if that many people stared at me all at once
>>
>>25400229
The ugliest person in the room.
>>
>>25400229
The maid, usually
If not, a timed shot from a camera on a shelf or something
People usually want to remember family occasions
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.