[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015+1 >third NYE in a row that I've been alone >a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1343017250610.jpg (11 KB, 227x235) Image search: [Google]
1343017250610.jpg
11 KB, 227x235
>2015+1
>third NYE in a row that I've been alone
>a qt 3.14 told me she wanted to spend it with me
>fuckyespussy.jpg
>she's acting weird all day
>still says she's coming, though
>wait
>wait
>wait some more
>realize she's not coming
>"Sorry, I can't make it. Car trouble."
>know from her history of pathological lying that she's likely full of shit and has made other plans
>her friend shares a picture on normiebook of them at a bar
>tell her to go fuck herself

Now I'm sitting here listening to Failure's new-ish album and drinking myself into oblivion while trying not to think of my ex partying with Chads.

How's your New Year's Eve going, robots?
>>
>>25399937
sorry to hear it mate that sounds like a shitty way to start the new year

I'm just laying in bed listening to music. My birthday was yesterday and I got hammered with my only good friend so today is mostly recovery from the hangover.
>>
Sorry OP, but I don't she ever intended to meet you. Normies are sick fucks who thrive on our misery.
>>
Who gives a fuck?

It's just another god damn Thursday. Stop getting emotional about the normie hoopla of New Year's.
>>
>>25399937

>a qt 3.14 told me she wanted to spend it with me
>"Sorry, I can't make it. Car trouble."

why the fuck do they even bother?

>tell her to go fuck herself

I'd shake your hand if I could.
>>
>>25400007
Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been cleaning and preparing all day for her arrival. Bought wine, beer, tequila, steaks, and actually shaved for once. Ended up eating two steaks while reading How to Win Friends and Influence People.
At least my dog seems happy.

Happy belated birthday, man. Hope the hangover wasn't too nasty.
>>
>>25400026
She's an old fuckbuddy from HS that just moved back to town, so I thought I actually had a shot. How naive, right?

>>25400047
Not quite, m8. Literally everyone I know is out having a blast while I'm relegated to solitude in my room. That's not an average Thursday.

>>25400060
I never understood beta cucks that continue to pine over a woman after she's shown a clear lack of regard for your feelings.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.