[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I genuinely feel sorry for any man trying to get a gf/wife.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 132312.jpg (70 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
132312.jpg
70 KB, 330x319
I genuinely feel sorry for any man trying to get a gf/wife.
>>
It would be nice to have a friend at least.
>>
>>25399927
Why?
1234565432 original comment
>>
If you're 21+ and you have never had a gf it becomes infinitely more difficult by the day.
>>
The only time I ever felt happy in my life is when I had a girlfriend.
>>
>>25399982
don't tell me that senpai-senpai I want some hope
>>
>>25399971
because women are SCUM. You will be cucked sooner or later in multiple ways.
>>
>>25400048
FUCK NO THE TRUTH BURNS STOP
>>
>>25400048
Been in a relationship for 4 years. I'd cuck my gf long before she cucked me. You just gotta get a submissive virgin girl like I did.
>>
>>25399927
You mean you feel sorry for any white man or Asian man*

>>25400124
>that hardcore projecting
Sounds like you've already been cucked
>>
>>25400189
>projecting
About what you cuckold retard? She's obsessed with me. Sounds to me you're mad because you've been cucked hard in a past relationship.
>>
>>25400124
where do I find loyal virgin sub?
>>
>>25400245
Church. It's true that there are a lot of whores that are "religious" but 50% of them are serious about it.
>>
>>25400277
I'm non-religious and have never once been to a religious building how do I do it, do I just walk in on Sunday?
>>
>>25400239
>instantly getting mad
Wew laddie that's some salt. You got btfo HARD.

Also
>relationship
>ever
What board do you think you're on
>>
>>25400031
He's right tho
>be me
>19. chase girls. call regularly. buy good looking clothes
>20. attend to group that involves girls. try to talk with them
>21. no conversation with girls expect co-worker. no going out with any girl
>22. no girl number on my phone contact. do not know any girl in real life
>23. cannot see biological differences between women and men
>24. all family and coworkers think I'm aesexual. heartbeat does not change on any female interaction.
>>
>>25400359
there has to be some hope come on is the world really this shitty
>>
>>25400487
The world has become better after giving up. If you feel dead or sad because you still have hope. Once you give up, it's like free from a cage. Although nothing good happens, you don't have the downside, either.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.