[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Missed the new year's eve because fucked up sleep pattern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: t-thanks.gif (1 MB, 602x720) Image search: [Google]
t-thanks.gif
1 MB, 602x720
>Missed the new year's eve because fucked up sleep pattern
>Wake up
>Mom made me a special dinner and left a note
>"Don't give up I believe in you!"
this year is going to be the year
>>
>>25399921
Happy new years anon and hope it is the year for you much love
>>
It's time to make it anon. Do it for her. Not some random slutty or qt you want to bag, but do it for your mom, the one who loves and cares about you know matter what. The one that has done so much for you.
>>
>>25399921
You can do it anon! This year can be a year of (mostly minor) changes for the better.

Also I can relate with your feels. Some stranger at the train station shared some weed. I Declined, but it was a nice gesture by him.
>>
File: purri80.jpg (23 KB, 650x629) Image search: [Google]
purri80.jpg
23 KB, 650x629
You have a nice mom! Make sure she gets grandkids.
>>
>>25399921
Happy new year!
Make this year THE year friend, do it for your mom.
>>
File: 1441489956465.jpg (5 KB, 271x333) Image search: [Google]
1441489956465.jpg
5 KB, 271x333
>His mother knows, and accepts his failings
>Encourages him to do better
Jelly. My mom just got out of jail and is talking about hustling. She got snail-mail orbiter she picked up while she was in the joint to send me $350 to fix my car so she could use it. It's all petty bullshit and manipulation with her. She's nice, but narcissistic. I suppose I inherited some of it. I talked to her mother, and she's the same but worse.

>Talk to my grandma
>"Don't tell your momma, but you know she can be pretty self-centered hahaha"
>20 minutes later, talk to my mom
>"You know how my mom can get, but don't tell her I said anything"
Every fucking time.
>>
>>25399921
That's very nice of her
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 420x294
Suuuure anon, just like last year was right?
>>
>>25399921
Your mom sounds sweet, anon. I hope you make her proud.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.