[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the vapid roastie who posted this comment the schlicking thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1449189864253.jpg (23 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1449189864253.jpg
23 KB, 250x228
To the vapid roastie who posted this comment the schlicking thread -

>I have a friend who always bullies me, makes me feel retarded/autistic, ignores me for weeks if I try to stand up for myself.

>I listen to what he says all the time and I basically have no dignity around him, I'm just a fucktoy for him, but I love him too much to leave.

>I think about him every time I masturbate, but I feel pathetic afterwards.

Yeah, but you REALLY love feeling 'pathetic' don't you though? Oh you just love it. That indulgent romanticising of self-created suffering, just because it makes you feel more 'artsy'

You are wilfully cultivating self-sabotage because your shitty personality can't carry you socially and you're too lazy and unimaginative to think of any other way to try and beguile chumps into thinking you're more interesting than you actually are which, by the way, is not at all.

And the worst part, what makes me REALLY mad, is you're getting away with it. You're getting somehow getting laid and a basic level of companionship just by merit (and by your own fucking admission) of that wet, busted-up hole between your legs.

Just because the thread got deleted doesn't mean I'm letting you off. Kid, you best get you some damn self-respect and stop shitting up my Cambodian claymation imageboard
>>
Because women are pathetic as fuck.

Great job OP. More people need to do this. Call people out their bullshit even after a thread is deleted, locked, archived or 404ed.
>>
Hol' up the same thread got reposted. I'mma link this in there.

I want this navel-gazing drama queen to see that her actions have consequences
>>
A girl I love literally keeps going back to her abusive ex who is physically, verbally, emotionally abusive and manipulative and has raped her on several occasions. He doesn't care about her at all, and she knows all of this. She knows he doesn't care. She knows he's abusive. She knows he's manipulative. She knows its terrible and unhealthy. She's not like oblivious to it at all. Yet she still CALLS him to come over, says she loves him even though she knows she shouldn't, and says that I'M "too nice" for actually caring about her. My brain is full of fuck. I can't even handle this. What do I even do with this?
>>
>>25400056
>What do I even do with this?

You stop loving her and start sending her dead birds in the mail.
>>
Women are pathetic, that's nothing new
>>
File: 1442169275595.jpg (432 KB, 1280x1303) Image search: [Google]
1442169275595.jpg
432 KB, 1280x1303
>>25400056
I know it's taken for granted that women lie about what they want, but I don't think we realise to what soul-crushing extent.

When I used to work as a bartender I ended up chatting to the ex-CEO of match.com one night, and he claimed that in 90% of all female profiles, their professed 'interests and turn-ons' had negligible to zero correlation with their actual dating history.

90 fucking percent.

It was all I could do not to go straight down to the cellar and scrawl 'BITCHES AND WHORES' all over the wall in my own blood and faeces
>>
>>25400056
>What do I even do with this?

nothing. cut contact and try to move on. it's not going to get better and you're just dragging out the pain.
>>
File: thatfeel.png (13 KB, 197x239) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.png
13 KB, 197x239
The guy who does that to her sounds like a real "alpha male".
>>
File: 1445193661121.jpg (397 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1445193661121.jpg
397 KB, 1366x768
>>25400870
The fruits of the sexual revolution my friend. If Mary Wollstonecraft was alive today, do you think she would be happy with what her legacy has wrought?
>>
lotta burned asses in this thread lol
>>
>>25400056

She just wants to be controlled. She interprets this control as safety on some level. These things are not that hard to understand.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.