[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think she's doing right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1420045153046.png (116 KB, 539x692) Image search: [Google]
1420045153046.png
116 KB, 539x692
What do you think she's doing right now?
>>
>>25399504
Dreaming dreams vivider than mine.
>>
Kissing her BF
>>
>>25399504

watching True Detective, recovering with some comfy maccas after our new years party last night, I know because she's in the next room
>>
>>25399504
doing things easily that i would give a lifetime to have
>>
>>25399504
Dreaming about me, untill she wakes up in an hour or two. If only her bf knew hahaha.
>>
she's celebrating this day with her husband and beloved dog.
I will never cross her mind, why should I?
someone she only knew for 2 years and ended up hating in the end, no reason to waste her time on someone like me.
>>
File: 1431914121732.jpg (93 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1431914121732.jpg
93 KB, 576x384
>>25399504
I know for fact she's at a coworker's New Years party
>tfw she's probably going to get fucked by chad at midnight
>tfw less than 3 hours to go
>>
having sex with 2 chads while drunk
>>
Spending the day with my friends
>>
She just posted her & her new BF kissing
>>
>>25399504
She's playing with a cat, alone, maybe bored.
She's thinking about me.

I can guarantee the first part but not so much the second. I'm going to text her happy years anyways so she will be soon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.