[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why am i so unlikable? just met a new group of cool dudes recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 92Q62wf.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
92Q62wf.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
why am i so unlikable? just met a new group of cool dudes recently and it didn't even take them 2 months to completely hate me and hardly tolerate my presence

i do my best to impress everyone i swear, i'm so lonely
>>
>>25399225
what did you do to them?
>>
>>25399294
nothing, i was just being myself, god i hate myself
>>
>>25399225
You probably have nothing to offer. Most people make friends because they have something to offer, wether it be laughs, a good time, attention, girls, drugs. The easiest thing to offer is good company, I gues you can't even do that Op.
>>
>>25399362
why is everything so hard and complicated, i just wanted someone to be by my side
>>
Don't fucking call it's some kind of sex hotline, my line just got charged 10 fucking US dollars

Fuck anon
>>
>>25399225
>i do my best to impress everyone
thats why
i can see why you have no friends because i know someone who does the exact same thing and there is not a single person i know who does not find him annoying
just be chill, anon. easiest way to be accepted:
don't talk too much. this doesn't mean don't say a word, but the easiest way to go is don't talk unless someone mentions/talks to you AND DONT BE FUCKING SMARTASS/RUDE, they said your name so clearly they want to talk to you, don't make funny comments (unless you are actually funny but i'm riding off of the assumption that you aren't because you have no friends, sorry man), ||FREE BONUS|| if someone starts telling a story and they get cut off by everyone else, look around confused for a second and look back at the person and say "dont worry, i'm listening, continue". it doesn't matter if you don't care, you're being nice and that's what makes people like you. by doing this, people will see you as a person who only talks when he has something nice to say. these are good people to hang around, and will result in people wanting to hang out with you
this doesnt work instantly, for example if you have known autist history then it will take a while for people to like you compared to if you just didn't talk at all in the past and did subtle nice things for people like holding doors open, moving out of the way for someone walking past, etc.

source - being friends with every clique in high school and being known as a likeable guy in college
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.