[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How y'all doing this new years? I sometimes feel like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: thatfeelwhen25.png (34 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelwhen25.png
34 KB, 1024x1024
How y'all doing this new years?

I sometimes feel like the only shit above twenty-five who goes here. Makes me feel younger than I am. :/
>>
Naw... I'm 36. It's fucking terrible. Try to leave here while you can and get a life.
>>
>>25398763
28 here

drinking bloody marys on new years day
>>
>>25398763
1990 here. all my friends from high school are married with good jobs and I'm alone jacking off on new years
>>
About to turn 20.

Salary job, leasing a nice car, own apartment, just lost qt gf

New years eve gives me feels since I'm just sitting here alone now
>>
>>25398831
I bought some Feckin' Whiskey tonight. Just drinking for fun.
>>
25 and a little bit here

doing fucking horrible.
>>
i'm 27. i would like to die desu
>>
>>25398763
>tfw 30
>tfw 31 this upcoming year

The things that makes me feel the oldest is when youngfags reminisce about their nostalgic childhood and they bring up websites and video games that are still around. They have no idea what it was like it grow up before the internet was really a big thing, we were the last generation to have experienced that. Kids these days are born with a tablet in their hands.

Besides that I'm feeling good. I started learning to play the piano again after like 20 years of not touching it. I have this nearly-impossible dream of becoming a music producer if not musician, but it's the one thing I feel like learning and practising without wanting to backflip off a bridge with weights around my ankles.
>>
File: 1451544473179.gif (500 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1451544473179.gif
500 KB, 500x333
>>25398763

Only 8 more days to 26!

Kill me.
>>
>>25398876

>25+ thread
>a child posts in it

Did you bother to read the fucking OP at all, or do you complete retards just post mindlessly?
>>
>>25398763

37. I'm mentally still a teenager and never had a job over a month. I don't know how much longer I will last.
>>
>>25398763
>tfw born in 1989.
26 in case you're too lazy.
>>
im about to take an overnight job that only pays 10 dollars. i'm 26, what the fuck am i doing
>>
turning 26 in a couple weeks. sitting in my disastrously dirty apartment drinking beer wondering where it all went wrong. mazeltov.
>>
37 here. Living abroad, comfy job, friends. It was bad for a while, but got better.

Hang in there, and just keep doing something, anything. Effort snowballs in positive ways that are hard to predict. Have a good 2016, OP
>>
>>25399189

Damn, I'm impressed you aren't homeless.
>>
File: dYHB7oT.jpg (149 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
dYHB7oT.jpg
149 KB, 400x250
>I tried to will it to stop
>>
>>25398763
48 here, you might have seen me in other threads. mentally, I'm still 14. I've basically given up on having anyone else in my life. I look 60 already. Spending new year's alone in my apartment, crying and watching anime. this is my life now.
why do I even write this stuff? nobody cares. i want to die.
>>
>>25399189
>I'm mentally still a teenager and never had a job over a month.

High five my friend, I'm 29 and never had any moment you could classify as "adult" my entire life.
>>
> 32
> not autistic enough to be a robot, not normal enough to fit in with most people

Could be worse. Happy new year!

>>25399304
What do you do?
>>
File: 1450055686478.jpg (15 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
1450055686478.jpg
15 KB, 375x305
>>25398835
1990 here also, except everyone I knew from high school are all stuck working dead end jobs, except for the few girls who decided to be nurses.

Feels neutral
>>
>>25399406
High five to you to, we're a sad, sad kind.

I feel nothing often, there's no hope, but there's also no despair. Living in neutral is a very bad way to live.
>>
>>25399406
tfw having a decent job, having my own apartment, watching anime and playing a bunch of games at 48 sounds fucking awesome to me.

i'm 25 now but i know for sure i don't want kids, and i only want a gf/wife who is either into nerdy hobbies herself or at least doesn't mind that i am. if no one like that comes along then oh well.
>>
File: 1450066795741.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1450066795741.png
229 KB, 1200x807
26 here, i already feel 30 to be honest. yet i've done nothing with my life and would quite like to actually end if i can't succeed in one thing before im 30... give me a well paid job i actually enjoy, a gf that won't cuck me or at least some sort of solace and i'll be a happy guy.. but i doubt that'll happen desu, just...
>>
>>25399406
>why do I even write this stuff?
[urge to say it is becaue ur 14 intensifies]
>>
>>25399194
Heya, 26yo bro here too
>>
File: 1408812034540.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1408812034540.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>25399406
us robots are in this together
>>
File: 1447904776749.jpg (61 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1447904776749.jpg
61 KB, 423x951
>>25398763
31 here. Nowhere near where I thought I should be at this age. Can't even make any specific excuses beyond having an aberrant personality; I'm just incompetent.

>>25398951
I still have my 88-key digital, haven't touched it in around 10 years. I took classes when I started, how are you doing it?

>>25399467
I wanted a family, tried dating in my early and mid 20's. Too late now. Finding someone with the same hobbies or at least okay with mine isn't easy.
>>
>>25399406
I care. You're possibly not even halfway through your life yet anon, you can think of everything up until now as a warm up. Think about your actions and their results, think about how to reach your goals going forward, think about all the things you want to see and do. Ever ridden a dual sport motorcycle across the wilderness, sat around a campfire looking at the stars through the treetops, ever scuba dived in crystal waters, ever gone to a foreign country and tried to learn their language?

Life is awesome or hell, and it's up to us to decide. It's the start of a brand new year anon, make it a good one.
>>

lost my v to a hooker this year

it was shit

I want to die. I really do.
>>
>>25398763

28 here, it doesn't get better and we cannot get off this.
>>
25 yo here. been morbidly obese for 6 years now and a NEET for 7.

my obesity is literally the only reason I am a neet. i actually enjoy going out and when i was less fat i got along great with people and i've even had gfs before. now i just don't want to be seen by anyone not even my own family.

i've decided to try to lose weight for real this year. i've come close to homelessness way too many times and my dad is getting very old. he won't be able to support me much longer, and once he can't i'll be fucked forever if i don't have my shit together by then.

my first goal is to lose enough weight that i can actually stand for long periods of time. i can't stand for more than an hour or two atm which is why i don't have a job. i've never had a job before and have no education beyond my GED.

i want a job badly so i can start saving up to be able to afford the excess skin removal surgery i'll need once i lose the weight.

happy new years to all of you. i love reading your posts and i truly believe we're all gonna make it.
>>
28 here. If things don't improve I'm pretty sure I'll end up becoming an hero.
>>
File: tumblr_nmacsmb9U71u6luamo1_500.gif (360 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmacsmb9U71u6luamo1_500.gif
360 KB, 500x375
>>25399701
Turn 25 in Febuary. I did the same thing this year. I hope Third Impact happens today like it's supposed to.
>>
>>25398763
Turn 25 in 9 days and I get fired from my job in 15. Gonna be an interesting year...
>>
Turning 30 in a few months with nothing to show for it. Working min wage job and a kissless virgin with no friends andbnever had a gf. Only survive by my parents taking care of me but they are getting old and I feel like I have nothing but doom in my future. Dont even know why I decided to post this...
>>
>>25399565
>I still have my 88-key digital, haven't touched it in around 10 years. I took classes when I started, how are you doing it?

same type of keyboard, there's no two way of doing it I'm just learning to play the simplest kids' songs and then progressing on from that.

I still have a shit time reading sheet music, but luckily there's countless apps for me to practice that as well.
>>
I want a 25-35 year old clit licker.

Sadly most of you fucks are into dominating rough sex. You need to learn to chill and make a girl feel good.
>>
I'm 24 and 1 month old. Unless I kill myself this year, which I won't do because I'm too much of a pussy, I will be here again next NYE.

I know that nothing is going to change for me. I'm a kissless virgin and I haven't had a real friend in over a decade

Why can't I just go to sleep and not wake up? Is it that fucking hard?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nczw6xHJ0I
hope this can make some of you guys feel better
>>
>>25400079
>tfw haven't eaten pussy in over 10 years

thanks for reminding me
>>
>>25398763

27 pham, about to start my last semester of college. I got a late start but it's not so bad. Don't give up friend.
>>
Shit guys I'm 28... been there with all of you. had a dad who died, 7 year gf who cheated and villified me, mother lost the family home and rode the cock carousel after dad died and had the kids pick up the pieces etc. through my own laziness I gained a shitload of weight. I just want to say change is possible

it takes as little as an hour a day to two hours a day of elliptical or gym. im sorry for all of you. im currently at 280 pounds here bc i sat on my ass playing metal gear and bloodborne but last week I sold the ps4 and have been reintroducing exercise.

im sorry we're all separated by distance but this is our home. i can feel you guys with the language on the screen. im sorry
>>
>>25400079

I asked a hooker to ride my face early December.

She almost broke my jaw but didn't get off.
>>
File: 10secs.png (30 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
10secs.png
30 KB, 403x403
>tfw turning 27 in March

JUST
>>
>>25400079
I am into dominating rough sex, but I can play the switch for the right girl so long as she's a switch too.
>>
File: vhy.png (47 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
vhy.png
47 KB, 632x852
>my birthday was closer to the FDR administration than now
>>
>>25400079
fuk bby ima caress your body softly, running my fingers up and down your thighs and hips, exploring every cm of you with my tongue making you cum at least twice before i even get started.
>>
Sometimes I just lay in bed for hours and imagine blowing my brains out with all the different positions of the gun. Like, under the chin, in the mouth, at the temple, etc. It feels kind of nice. Like, it feels safer than regular thoughts.

Is that normal for you guys?
>>
Another normal boring day, as per usual.

>go to /v/
>see skeleton.jpg
>think of necrofag
I hope necrofag has stayed out of trouble this year
>>
>>25400079
I'm into femdom but even worms like myself have to have the courage to approach a dominant.

And that's not gonna happen.
>>
File: 1378819728062.jpg (14 KB, 234x221) Image search: [Google]
1378819728062.jpg
14 KB, 234x221
28 in two months.

I have a full-time job and my own place but I just can't buy love or sanity.
>>
>>25400433
Why though? For most socially anxious guys its a fear of rejection. But you're already submissive, so, think about it: Even if she harshly rejects you, it's kinda like she actually dommed you.
>>
>>25400104
That actually helped.
>>
>>25400510
I've thought about that but I can't speak to people, just can't, I'm on that level of retarded. Which sucks because I have really twisted fantasies and pain that I want to experience.
>>
>>25400629
Sorry man. I'd dom you just to help out a fellow robot, but I'm a guy.
>>
>>25398763
I'm 24. Finishing my second year of grad school. My social life has been gone for a couple of years, so I'm used to the loneliness and social awkwardness as a product of low conversation between "friends."

I'm doing research and browsing 4chan. What a better way to spend new year's, right?
>>
>>25400727
Lol
>>25400629
What kind of pain fantasies? Kinda curious
>>
File: BrWVUIfCIAEWh6S.jpg (31 KB, 599x340) Image search: [Google]
BrWVUIfCIAEWh6S.jpg
31 KB, 599x340
>>25400836
>What kind of pain fantasies? Kinda curious

CBT and whippings

Ironically I don't have a foot fetish.
>>
>be 26
>all friends are getting married 1 by 1
>recently friends wife confides in me that her and my friend are getting a divorce
>the urge to bareback that chubby asian woman is strong
Godamnit.
Atleast i have no drama in my life
>>
>>25400944
Oh damn.. May God send you my way...
Amen
>>
>>25401070
One day our paths will cross.

(No they won't.)
>>
>>25399424
> not autistic enough to be a robot, not normal enough to fit in with most people
I'm not sure if I'm a failed normie or a cyborg.
>Enjoy social outings
>Not actually great at socializing
>pretty good job
>no license/car
>not fat/skinnyfat
>live with parents (though they are splitting so I'm gonna need my own place within 6 months or so)
>I'm mentally still a teenager
I can relate to this a lot.
>>
>>25400104
In lds and I will now kill myself.

You did this.
>>
I'm 26, but I don't look my age. I finally got a job and a car in 2015, but those things really only made me painfully aware of how far behind society's expectations I am. Teenagers mistake me for one of their peers, and people my age don't take me seriously. I basically spent the past eight or nine years reading, gaming, and participating in various online communities. I don't really have time for any of those things anymore on account of my job, but I had been too depressed to enjoy them since 2012 anyway.

At work, I have to pretend to be this friendly, happy, and industrious guy. I hate that guy. Really, I'm depressed and miserable. I don't care about anything, I don't love anything, I don't enjoy anything, and I don't want anything that can be bought. I basically exist to be a cog in a pitiless capitalist machine. I think that it would have been better to have never lived at all. Other people only seem to aspire to have lovers, children, possessions, and better wages. I've tried, but I just can't seem to share in their cares and desires. Some of them even enjoy working. They are the ones who truly horrify me. The only thing that I want is an end to my boredom, but that seems impossible. Suicide might be the only way out, I suppose.
>>
>>25398763
I have no future, the only thing keeping me from hanging myself is the thought of my dad mourning over me. once he dies i literally having nothing to lose.
>>
31 here.

Shit job.
Still living with parents.
No gf.
Manlet.
Lost interest in anime and vidya.

I'm living life fat and alone, avoiding as many people as possible.
>>
>>25400317
hospitalfag here. Put it in your mouth.
Under chin isn't always effective and neither is it at the temple.
>>
>>25401175
Word, man. Word.
>>
>>25401175
>At work, I have to pretend to be this friendly, happy, and industrious guy.

But are you passing? Fake it til you make it, son. If you slip up you can just say you're having a bad day or something.
>>
im 31

this place isnt so bad. i refresh it in between games of starcraft & drinking. it's a good 1/2 minute distraction.
>>
>>25401274
I learned this from my 8th grade math teacher.
>>
>>25398876
>leasing a car
You're an idiot, do you like wasting money?
>>
'86 here, so 29.

Still hard to get used to being the old one.

Had a GF and stuff for a while, but it all returned to nothing and came tumbling down.

Almost 3 years of NEET life now.

In my heard, I knew I could never love again, I'd lost everything.

I wish that I could turn back time, I can't live without the trust from those I love, and I can't forget the past, can't forget love and pride, because of that it's killing me inside.

But, you know what?

It all returns to nothing.

And I think I'm gonna stop letting me down in 2016, and just get a goddamn GF again.
>>

Trying to chat up femanons but they're so shy, like trying to catch a firefly. But when you do catch it, you smash the hell out of it. I mean not the bug but the woman I don't like hurting animals.
>>
>>25398763
I'm ok. I've become comfortable with having absolutely 0 friends and no social contact whatsoever. I'd like to have friends, sure, but at this point I've learned to keep myself occupied with my own hobbies and self-improvement through things like diet, exercise, and exploring new interests.

I think I come off as boring to other people, though.
>>
>>25401304
>But are you passing?
I pass completely. The people I work with treat me well, minus the fact that most of them are simply incapable of seeing me as a proper adult. Nobody gives me a hard time about being a virgin, and I don't come off as creepy. They think that I'm a little weird, but not in a bad way. I'm regularly told that my performance is exceptional and that sort of thing, so I really have nothing to make excuses for. The thing that's killing me is the boredom of it. That person who I have to be at work isn't me, so I don't feel like I can really get to know anybody on a deep level. I don't really know how to do that, or even if I'd like it if I did. The worst part though is that this is not a temporary condition to be endured. This is how life is going to be from now on. I don't have whatever it is that makes this life of repetitive and meaningless toil bearable for others, and I'm not sure if I can survive this is the long term. Something has to give, and my sanity is significantly more fragile than capitalism. I have this absurd sensation of being cheated, although how or out of what I cannot say. Maybe that's an early sign of my emerging madness.
>>
Turning 28 in February.

I didn't die in my sleep last night so I'm doing pretty awful.
>>
i'm 25. about to go back to school for computer science. no car. still at home. racking up student loans.

sick of all my friends so i cut contact with them. i more or less just say preprogrammed things to my mom and sister that i live with.

unemployed but i have money from repairing and selling this old muscle car. plus whatever the fuck i get refunded back in aid for the year.

when it comes to relationships, i don't care for women except to fuck them. i manage to get pretty young girls to fuck me off tinder bc genetically i'm good looking. i don't really prioritize this though bc sometimes it takes way too much to feign interest in whatever stupid shit they have to say.

i honest to god find most people insufferable and have no need to talk to anyone in real life yet i do bc i have to. i used to want to be liked but i just don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>25401274
Put it in your mouth and point back towards the brain stem, don't point straight up or else you might just only blow out your frontal lobe and just be a vegetable and huge strain and burden on your family, they curse and wish you had killed yourself right then put them through this struggle
>>
>>25400104
It is my sincerest hope that people lose faith in all things.
>>
>>25399415
well 26 year old here, same goes for me.
... and I never want to get kids or marry or something. Playing games all day long, writing, reading, watching movies, listening to music. Alone, time for me. Everyone keeps bothering me that I should get a girlfriend... I never had sex before and I am actually not that interested in it. Leave me and my games alone! Damnit.
>>
>sitting at work, lunchtime, everyone talks about some guy in town and how he is a lover that is over 20 and never had sex.
>I am 25, never had sex and keep my pokerface on like "yeah that is sad"
Live goes on without experiencing everything I guess, huh.
>>
>>25398800
Are you a wizard?
Original pls
>>
>>25401353
Same. His name was Mr Pyke
>>
>>25401209
What do you do every day?
I'm 29, no job, still living mith parents, no gf, manlet, but I still got lots of interest in vidya
>>
32. Not too bad, I mean I do work, im not a virgin, and have like two friends. Not too bad for a fairly severe shutin case.
>>
>26, great family, job, house and car
>about 0 friends, never spend NYE with them, always with family (which is OK though)
>single for 2 years, don't speak to a single woman, don't go out so no way to meet one either

feels shit
>>
>>25398763
>26
>live alone in my own place
>lift weights and watch anime all day
>go hiking or to remote places whenever I want to get out of the house
>go grocery shopping at odd hours of the night to minimize human contact

Life's great.
>>
File: pepe_nirvana.jpg (173 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe_nirvana.jpg
173 KB, 500x500
>>25398835
1991 here. Iktf
[orignallente]
>>
>>25398763
27, happy, successful, just love to have a giggle at the poor sacks of shit R9k brings in.
>>
28 here. I was still a hugless virgin at the beginning of next year so I have hope for this one.
I just hope I can overcome my fear of getting close to people and issues of abandonment.
>>
>>25398763
>tfw 30 and still working nights at bk.
Why even live?
>>
33 here. NEET and live with my mom. Been here since '05

"Rejoice O young man in thy youth"
>>
>>25402352
>I have this absurd sensation of being cheated
Out of the little bit of time you have.
>>
>>25402352

>I don't have whatever it is that makes this life of repetitive and meaningless toil bearable for others

Right in the feels my friend. The majority of people have zero emotional depth and no aspirations beyond working and reproducing. For those of us who, for whatever reason, cannot fathom the lunacy and utter pointlessness of this, we are doomed to be outsiders forever

All my friends are wage slaves with the most average fiances you could ever imagine. All they talk about, literally, is mortgage payments, car leases and work. They spend most of their free time either shopping with their wives/girlfriends or playing golf. The worst thing of all is that they all seem blissfully happy with this

I'm the odd one out. I'm the loser. But I have literally gone past caring and am beginning to embrace my outsider status
>>
File: 1451068194335.jpg (55 KB, 580x702) Image search: [Google]
1451068194335.jpg
55 KB, 580x702
1987 ausfag here.

>Can pass as a fair bit younger if I shave
>Nocturnal
>Dropped out in highschool, been in developmental stasis since in terms of responsibilities, skills and milestones
>Luckily have a few friends still (One schizo-effective, others are normies)
>Courses or work make me incredibly anxious and am constantly paranoid that I am not fitting in/making a fool of myself/creeping people out.
>Not sure if aspergers but find eye contact with strangers intimidating and can be gullible and tongue tied.
>Losing interest in most things and feel progressively weak every day

Hopefully I will at the very least maintain daylight hours and do some light cardio over summer
>>
Bored of everything and nothing gives me any excitement. If I do anything, it is to burn time and that is it. My computer allows me to burn time at what seems like an impossible rate, but it is only due to the fact that I usually zone out while using it. The day it breaks, is the day I an hero, because I will not be able to acquire a new one, due to no money. An heroing may happen sooner just out of sheer boredom.

Also:
>I see reality.
>>
>>25406262
This is never true.

You're here for a reason involving yourself, not others. You'll always be here.
>>
File: debt-slaves.png (658 KB, 720x823) Image search: [Google]
debt-slaves.png
658 KB, 720x823
>>25406803
Forgot 25, and also this:

Women are easily brainwashed and since there are so many beta males (providers) supporting them, then they have no worry about making money themselves, due to the male does it for them. If the male will no longer do that, then they just go to another male who will (either simply leave or if you are married, then divorce you and take your money, and leave), so in other words:

>Women are worthless, because they get you nowhere in life, so fuck them and throw them away.
>They are known for hypergamy, because they're too stupid to get anywhere without a man.
>Society is controlled by the elite and they market everything towards stupid women, so that way the beta males will slave (work) for them in order to buy their cheating cunt materialistic items. The cycle then continues as long as pussy beta males exist.

The elite social class does all of this (tries to make everyone think like they want you to think and if you oppose, then you're considered insane by society), due to they love the feeling of power, and the resources peasants provide for them. Believe it or not, but this is all 100% true.

No matter what you cannot change the hold in which the elite social class has on society, but they will make you think that you can (presidential elections, voting, etc) while they sit back and laugh (create more bullshit laws taking away any rights you may think you have left).
>>
>>25406262
I always laugh at these posts because you just know they are secretly the biggest losers of all here.

Let me guess, you have a fiancee too :D?
>>
Unempkoyed since last April
Living with parents
No interests
Not been outside in 30 days
Came off anti-depressants 4 months ago and pretty numb to everything

No responsibilities, no expectations, no purpose
>>
>>25406847
nice fanfic lenard
>>
>>25406835
Okay... *I'm* the kind of person that enjoys watching cripples get bullied, and you guys are about as close as it gets.
>>
finishing med school right now (austria)
khv
no real friends
at last ill make good money
>>
File: 1451547506028.jpg (515 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451547506028.jpg
515 KB, 1600x1200
>>25406974
>*I'm* the kind of person that enjoys watching cripples get bullied
Careful with that edge son.
>>
>>25406974
You realise you are a loser as well just by virtue of browsing here, right? It's like arguing with an idiot, it makes you one as well.

My advice: Consider suicide unironically
>>
>>25399424
I teach English in South Korea. I talk a bit and go home and Internet. Got a cheap online bachelor's and left the country.
>>
just turned 27.
hard to find the will to care about anything. only have the will to get out of bed and goto work, that's all i can do though, nothing else.
i don't spend the money, it just sits in my bank account.

why am i alive.
>>
>>25398763
27 in three weeks.

Just drifting along, miserable.
>>
>28
>NEET
>Dropped out of high school & college
>gave up on life when I was 15 or so
>knew nothing good was ever going to happen to me or get better
>no ambitions or goals
>still don't know what job I want
>too old to get back into education, couldn't if I wanted to
>everyone I knew growing up has moved on
>gfs/married/houses/careers
>left behind in a dead end northern town
>nothing to do here but drink yourself to death
>all the people here are either fat single mums/heroin addicted men/old people too old to leave
>nobody my age to socialise with
>nobody understands that there is nothing to do for someone my age who has no social life
>all their advice just boils down to "go outside!" or "just b urself :^)"
>all the activities that take place outside are social activities
>have nobody to go outside and be social with
>every time I go outside I feel like I don't belong there and can't relate to anyone or anything
>implying I could even hold down a conversation for more than 3 seconds to begin with
>just fill my days watching netflix and playing games to distract myself from the hopelessness of life

Maybe 2016 will be different...
>>
>>25407324
Wow are you me?

Do you live in europe and collect autismbux ?
>>
>>25406707
You're scaring me.

I feel pretty stupid for having a romanticized idea of life. I've been like this since I was a kid, and it just makes you end looking eccentric. It's not fun when no one else is with you on it.
>>
>>25398763
26 here. Will be joining French Foreign Legion in the next three weeks. I am ready and I want out of this ride.
>>
1997 here, new years was ok i guess.
>>
pretty miserable anon, turning 30 in august, a lot of the hair on the top of my head is gone, not as healthy as I used to be; I've lost most of my friends, due to just personal differences, its impossible to make new friends, everyone around me is engaged or getting married, hate my job, too late to try to get into something new...I dont know I feel like this horrible routine will be the death of me. weening off prescription pills and wanting to stop smoking pot completely this year.
>>
>>25398763
Who /failed chad/ here?

>29
>Good face
>Fit
>6 digit salary
>Grew up wealthy
>Went to Cambridge
>Constantly depressed
>Unable to maintain relationships
>Only have 2 real friends
>Most people only talk to me because I'm their boss or I'm in a meeting with them
>Only hobbies are reading and writing
>Used to play cricket and rugby all the time until the depression really set in
>>
>>25401175
>>25401304
>>25402352
>>25406707
>>25407377
I'm 23
I know I'm not supposed to be here, but i often lurk the 25+ threads, since they seem to be one of the few places (aside from Wizardchan) that actually delve into existential hell while everybody else is concerned with NEEThood and getting gfs.
Is this even depression anymore? It's not a chemical imbalance. It's not sadness. It's rationalization. Don't even care about being happiness, not because of sour grapes, but because happiness itself is valueless.
>>
>>25407324
>changing nothing
>expecting things to change
u dumb
>>
>>25398763
>Turn 30 this year
>Successful wagecuck, own a house and a nice car
>Have had sex with several women but have never had a girlfriend
>All of my friends are married and starting families, most live in other states
>Kill time by playing the same 10+ year old video games I played on high school, when I thought life would get better as I got older

Fuck I'm lonely
>>
>>25407502
Make sure you can do 8 perfect pullups bro. Otherwise you went to Marseille for nothing D:
>>
>>25398763
>tfw 29 and going for the big 3 this year,
>tfw on the verge of an hero

welp, if i haven't gotten shit done by the end of the year it's go time
>>
>>25407617
14 now, brother. Level 9 in Luc-Leger. I am going to the Nogent, as Paris is far closer to my country than Aubagne.

I has been doing my homework for last four months now. To admit, if this fails, I have nothing. So I feel motivated.
>>
>>25407662
have* Sorry for my bad English.
>>
>>25407662
Cool, I wish you best of luck anon. You sound like you'll make it.
>>
>>25407345

yes mate, britbong NEETbux

>>25407546

I have the desire for change. But when you're this old and this far behind in life there are basically no opportunities available to you.

I have no higher education and no work skills, the only job I could get is in the service industry and try to compete with the 500 other people applying for the same job.
>>
>>25407702
Thank you very much anon, you are kind. I hope everything works out for you too, wherever you are. Godspeed.
>>
>>25407706
You can go to uni as a "mature" student (over 25) and you can still get the student loan.
>>
>>25407826

And then what? I'd be in my mid 30's with a student loan I couldn't pay off in an economy where nobody can get a job even with higher skills.
>>
>>25399776
damn how much do you weigh my nigger
>>
File: 1420567351749.gif (313 KB, 709x443) Image search: [Google]
1420567351749.gif
313 KB, 709x443
>>25407826
Yesss goy, get in debt while you still can for a piece of paper!
>>
34 here. This is a very original comment.
>>
>>25407878
The student loan is not like a regular loan. You only pay it off when you are earning "enough", current over 20K and even then it's only on income over that amount.

Do whatever you want to do.
>>
>>25406850

Not him. I hope he dies in a fire, and anyone like him. I do have a fiancee, a career, etc - I come here because the scars of my previous life still remain and few can relate.

Yes, I'm edgy.
>>
File: Addy1-18.jpg (850 KB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
Addy1-18.jpg
850 KB, 4288x2848
>>25401175
Get an addy prescription
>>
25 here.

Either I lose my virginity this year before my birthday, or I pay for it by going to an escort. Thankfully, my birthday was only about 1 month ago, so I have time. If you haven't lost it by 26, it truly is the point of no return. I do have female friends and Chad friends, so it isn't impossible. I did make progress when I was 24, finally fingering a girl and getting my first kiss (makeout). Maybe I make it this year? It's going to be hard.
>>
>>25399467
Grow up you fucking manchild.
>>
> 26, gonna be 27 in April
> met up with girl NYE
> we're really digging each other
> buy drinks
> almost $100 worth, fucking NYE price gouging
> went to work pretty buzzed

I get to rest today but I have errands.
>>
>>25408023
By 26? M8.... 18 is the real cut off date. You should be able to do it at 16 with ease.
>>
File: 1412701990656.jpg (116 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1412701990656.jpg
116 KB, 609x607
>>25408029
>Grow up you fucking manchild.
>he is on r9k
Man I have been here for years and years and still these posts surprise me with their blatant stupidity.
>>
How many of you 30+ robots are wizards?
>>
File: 1428289311441.jpg (1 MB, 2928x5224) Image search: [Google]
1428289311441.jpg
1 MB, 2928x5224
>>25406108
1992 ya I'm a robot but hey whatever
>>
I'm 27 and for the past 5 months or so I've been forced to work in an office because I've been unemployed for more than 3 years. It's the first time that I've done anything closely resembling a job, and after the first few days the crippling fatigue, which I thought was a permanent fixture of wageslavery, went away. What hasn't gone away however is the massive gulf between myself and the people who work there. I can't put it any other way other than that they are really, really normal, I didn't realise how much I'd avoided this sort of person until I had to be around them for 40 hours a week. I'm so glad that there's only another week left, but there's a good 40 years of this ahead of me and I can do nothing about it but delay the inevitable.
>>
>26
>pregnant
>total of 2 job interviews in a 6 month period and the second hasn't actually happened yet (it's in 5 days)

This state is fucking horrible for jobs.
>>
>>25408126
How were you forced? I wasn't unemployed nearly that long, but I know that my small gap would give employers a reason to pass me up. I'd kill for an office job.
>>
>>25407528
>Oh my life is so shit. I've been rich all my life. Someone please pity me!

Die tbqh
>>
>>25398763
IKTFB. 24 here. I almost qualify. This board is getting weirder by the day, in the worst way possible. People talking about fringe sexual fetishes on front page threads, nothing but shit posting and doom and gloom retards.
But hey im a sucker for punishment. So ill probably keep lurking for the cringe factor.
>>
>>25408145
Are you currently with your baby's father?
>>
>friends drag me to normie club
>couple of girls staring
>one asks me 'me or my friend?'
>'W-what?'
>'Who would you rather kiss, me or my friend?' (can't even see her)
>'You.'
>'Oh okay.'
>Walks away
>>
>>25408179

In the UK, there's a thing called the Community Work Programme where if you've been unemployed for about 3 years, you get sent on a placement for 26 weeks, and if you don't agree to it, you lose your benefits. Most placements are for charity shops or recycling facilities, but I managed to get a gig in an office for a local charity because I can use Microsoft Office. It's true that I was lucky, but the social aspect of working in an office is hell if you can't fake it.
>>
I just have so many feels about growing old.

I just graduated; way too late to do so and I feel like shit for taking this long on my degree. And now I have no idea what the next step is. I don't even know if I want to do this as a job. After applying to tons of jobs I've basically conceeded the fact that I'm a plebe and I'll never get any signinificant position or be fast tracked towards anything. Companies, schools, have a way of filtering you out, and I guess I am a "have not". Grad school seems unlikely as the top schools are exceptionally difficult to get into requiring ridiculous stats, again, I feel from a young age you're either a successful, tons of friends, great gpa kinda of guy or...you're me. Those type of people just have doors open for them.

Right now I'm jobless with no experiene due to being unable to secure internships, however I have a strong resume.

At the same time, I'm very lost. I can't see myself working in this field at a dead end shitty job, the jobs are exceptionally boring and amount to sitting behind a computer in front of spreadsheets.

I don't know what I want to do. I have no passions. I've always wanted to express myself in way; singing; acting, playing music. I fantasize about being a musician or a film maker but i have neither the time or talent, chasing dreams is only available to those who can afford to chase dreams.

I have a gf but I am not very attracted to her, and cheat on her all the time.

My car and financial situation is a piece of shit. I'm not quite as developed as my peers, and I still live at home. This is embarassing to me and I feel like I'm still 20 in terms of development.

There's so much I haven't experienced. Even the fun early 20s have passed me by.

I have no friends at all. I'm a failed normie.

I've resigned to the fact that I will be a miserable 30 year old.

I keep thinking, "when will my life start? Will there be a catalyst to my life changing for the better?"

I see no hope in sight
>>
>>25408474

How I see my future

>work average job at an average firm 9-5
>go home to an empty alone apartment
>one cat maybe
>have a mediocre Honda or Toyota
>spend my time frivolously chasin pussy or on the computer
>have my average 50-60k job pay saved up in my bank account with nothing to really do with
>>
File: Pepe and Anon watch stars.jpg (193 KB, 439x656) Image search: [Google]
Pepe and Anon watch stars.jpg
193 KB, 439x656
>tfw you'll never be 14 and playing the original Oddworld right after it's release on the ps1 with your friends
>>
>>25408474

This is exactly everything I'm going through
>>
>>25408510
Invest it so you can at least retire comfortably, maybe even slightly early depending on what standard of living you want.
>>
>>25408961
>investing with less than 100k a year after tax
I love this meme
>>
File: 1451665315313.png (10 KB, 929x257) Image search: [Google]
1451665315313.png
10 KB, 929x257
4u lads, made a small edit
>>
>>25409081
If you're not making any investments your entire savings will be cucked by low-interest banks or entirely corroded by inflation. Have fun never retiring, faggot.
>>
>>25409149
>Have fun never retiring, faggot.
>wanting to "retire" at all
Truly the plebbest of plebs.

Enjoy your disease ridden body at the age of 70 and the subsequent 10 years shitty you have left without being a wagecuck.
>>
>>25409186
Well, I don't have a choice but to wage slave, and don't spend money on anything besides living expenses.. so wanting to retire comfortably by not really doing anything except rebalancing a retirement portfolio five or six times a year doesn't seem like a bad idea.
>>
>>25408961
>>25408961

I'm aware. Literally studied this shit.

Just wanted to point out the other guy isn't me (op Of the post you're replying to)
>>
>>25409209
>>25409209
>>25409209

You should look into studying investing and maintaining an active portfolio of it's something you're interested in. It can be quite fun.
>>
>>25409241
>active portfolio
No he shouldn't. You can't beat the market anyway unless you're Warren Buffet.
>>
Gonna be 24 in 3 weeks, so I'm quickly catching up anon.
>>
>>25409241
Me you're quoting, but I agree with >>25409259. I do some mid-to-high risk investments every so often whenever I save up more disposable income during holidays when I mostly go camping though.
>>
File: tracer.jpg (77 KB, 1000x606) Image search: [Google]
tracer.jpg
77 KB, 1000x606
>>25398763
25 years old here and doing quite well, I'm an army officer, commando qualified...but military life is quite isolated, I miss the real world
>>
File: 1451590067822.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451590067822.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
24 and clinically depressed here

does the feeling of growing old and feeling like shit ever go away
>>
>>25398951
>. I started learning to play the piano again after like 20 years of not touching it

>>25409401 here, was going to buy a keyboard and teach myself, how hard is it?
>>
>29 years old
>30 next week
>spent NYE with friends at party in my house
>was fun but now life will soon be returning to the normal wage slavery
>never had a girlfriend
>hate my job

There seems to have been allot of engagements this christmas, and then I awoke today to find a fresh round of engagements on normie book.

People I grew up with are falling in love and making life commitments. I cant even get a second date.
>>
File: 1423777518292.jpg (64 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1423777518292.jpg
64 KB, 645x773
26, I have a decent job, but I also have shit-tier social skills and looks. Also 100% KV, no gf/dates/whatever ever. At my age I'd have to make up a lots of shit about "exes" and such. But being an ugly shitter no one ever asks anyway.
>>
>>25409605
>At my age I'd have to make up a lots of shit about "exes" and such. But being an ugly shitter no one ever asks anyway.

That's one thing I hate about being such a failure with women at this age (29).

All the lying to make you seem normal. I hate lying but you simply have to throw a few exes into your back story or people will think you're weird.
>>
>over wizard age
>no gf ever, virgin
>severe depression for over half of life
>libido almost nonexistent, no interests or joy in anything outside of sex/porn either
>no education, dropped out of hs and failed out of college multiple times
>ineligible for further financial aid due to performance so classes impossible to afford now
>currently unemployed, broke, and facing homelessness in 2mo
>never last more than 6mo at any given job
>fail at fucking everything I try, literally everything
>car just developed transmission problem

someone please just fucking kill me so I don't have to spend my last few hundred $ on a shotgun at the end of this month.
>>
File: 1413504073796.jpg (55 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
1413504073796.jpg
55 KB, 571x515
>>25409926
>>no education, dropped out of hs and failed out of college multiple times
Sounds like me dude.

Just move to Europe and collect mad autismbux like me.
>>
26, turning 27 in july. living with mommy and daddy and working a manual labor job after dropping out of med school. hating my life but ill be moving to a city and starting a masters program in a flourishing field of study (accounting) so im hopeful for my future.
>>
>>25409698
Yeah, I'm not good at lying. Any tips to avoid fucking myself over while I make up my exes? Should I prepare a whole life story beforehand?
>>
>>25410004

I've worked up a fake relationship history over the years and rigidly stick to it. Sometimes there's a temptation to change things to seem interesting or to join in certain convos "hey anon ever dated a black girl??" but dont fall into that trap.

Think up a story and stick to it.
>>
File: 1326364147536.jpg (52 KB, 796x838) Image search: [Google]
1326364147536.jpg
52 KB, 796x838
>all these normalfags with gfs and shit
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
29 years old.

Average life span of male in my family is around 60 years. My father died at ~60, my grandfathers died at ~60, my uncle died at ~60. 3x cancer and one heart failure. There is a high chance that I already lived half of my life.

Funerals I attended: 3

I have a job, they pay pretty good but I spend most of my time at the office. I'm tired all the time, from time to time I feel pain in my chest and my arms are getting a bit numb. I'm worried.

Dates I attended: 0

I live with my mother, I don't have a car. Last time I was in a cinema was 3 years ago. I went alone.

Number of kisses received: 0

All I have from life is work. I failed at everything but work. I'm good at working. Its like really I'm a robot.

Number of friends: 0

Last good thing happened to me when I took a walk at night few days ago. I was walking, minding my own business when some cat came out of nowhere, looked in to my eyes and meowed. Yup, a cat. White and fat. I petted it a bit and then he/she followed me during my trip. Truly magic moment.

Cats owned: 1
>>
File: am3qXZ1.jpg (542 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
am3qXZ1.jpg
542 KB, 3000x2000
>26

I'm actually very happy and content with simply being alive. I might be a spergy, incel robot but as long as I have my coffee, my rig and bf4, and my fun little mazda hatchback I feel I can thoroughly enjoy life.

I just wish I didn't have to die eventually. But in any case, here's to a happy 2016!
>>
28. Parents wondering if I'll ever get a gf. Ready to end it all.
>>
26 here. Think about killing myself everyday .
>>
File: 1445201665947.png (219 KB, 1199x444) Image search: [Google]
1445201665947.png
219 KB, 1199x444
>>25398763
Always relevant
>>
19 here, feels good.
>>
File: 1388843290623.jpg (13 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1388843290623.jpg
13 KB, 320x300
>>25412303

Get out norman
>>
What other reference points do you use that remind you of just how old you are?

27 here. Watching the first Harry Potter film the other day reminded me just how much time flies.
>>
>>25408474

Does anyone have advice for me
>>
>>25413109

Sorry m8 but you sound like a normie to me, that's probably why no-one has replied.

My advice is to get out.
>>
>>25413097

I had some friends over last night and we were reflecting on the fact that we all started uni in 2004. Which is now 12 years ago.
>>
>>25413243
This
>>25413109
We have no experience with these normie troubles. Good bye.
>>
>>25413278
Sounds like you started the same time as my brother mate.

Films are a good punctuation point since everyone can related I feel. Remember watching the Star Wars prequels for the first time? Or hearing about the LotR films being made and watching the first trailers on some non-youtube site?
>>
>>25413319

You've unearthed some feels there m8.

I remember being in my second year of uni and being fucking hyped for Revenge of the Sith. I used to spend hours on Star Wars forums discussing it.
>>
File: 1296019853898.jpg (71 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1296019853898.jpg
71 KB, 600x597
>>25413097

27 here too

when I was filling out my university application a few months ago I had to enter things like high school and previous universities attended (dropped out).

>mfw realizing the people who are entering 1st year straight out of high school are a decade younger than me
>>
>>25401716
This is the most reddit post I've ever read in my life, I feel sick.
>>
>>25399458
>Tfw I was a beta orbiter around this girl at high school
>found out months ago that she's living in her car homeless and slept around with lots of men
I thought his hitting the wall meme was a joke but Jesus she crashed hard into it, >Tfw /r9k/ was right again
I'm not doing much better myself though being a 27 kissless virgin
>>
Pic related.

Sometimes I feel like deleting normiebook because I see so many happy and successful people it depresses me. But I also find normiebook to be a great source of news.

Maybe I should just systematically start unfollowing everyone.
>>
>>25408092
I find this image oddly unsettling
>>
>>25413550
Yeah, you really stop having animosity to women at a certain point. I've heard of situations similar to yours and you just feel sorry for them, not even joking or white knighting, I just feel pity.

>>25413386
I need to re-watch Phantom Menace at some point, I actually thought it was quite fun, looking back on it.
>>
>>25413618
That's what I did

I deleted my actual account and just set up another one with a fake name to follow certain pages.
>>
>>25413691
>I need to re-watch Phantom Menace at some point, I actually thought it was quite fun, looking back on it.

Sky TV dedicated one of its movie channels to Star Wars for the Christmas holidays so i've rewatched them all recently.

I actually enjoyed Episode 1, I watched it on Christmas Eve with my parents and we all agreed it wasnt as bad as we remembered.

I remember my parents taking me to see 'The Mummy' and we stopped in Toys R Us first to see the episode 1 toys that had been released waaaaay before the film. Good times.

Whilst we're on the nostalgia train: I remember the 1997 remasters of the original films hitting cinemas and my nan taking me to see them all.
>>
File: 1449462182313.gif (1 MB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1449462182313.gif
1 MB, 500x561
>>25407528
I feel you bro

>6'3''
>decent face, always been good at academics and athletics
>graduated early from decent college
>okay career right now as a 21 yr old, planning on going back to school in a few years for a great career
>horrible acne as a teen
>spent a couple years as a hardcore alcoholic in college
>made my first friend as a 16 year old, find relationships extremely difficult to start. Have never been particularly social
>lost my virginity and first real relationship at 21 because horrible experiences with women in my late teens put me off women for a while
>can't relate well to your average robot. I don't identify as a loser and the people here pick up on it and instinctively dislike me for being different.
>don't fit in well most anywhere else
>spend most of my free time not studying for grad school/exercising etc. on /r9k/, /pol/ or occasionally /fit/

Life is lonely.

At least I have a gf to keep me company now that I've parted ways with alcohol.
>>
>>25413768
Do you remember how Toys r Us had those little cars for kids? The ones you could get in and drive around with a little electric motor?

On that note, remember Amstrad Computers, or Acorn Computers?
>>
26. Feels like I won't ever experience normal life. No interest in anything apart from fitness, but I'm not fit by any standards. See no meaning in trying to meet people. I can't make friends and I'm certainly not attractive enough to find girls easily. Feels like I'm slowly walking towards a bad ending.
>>
>>25413864

I dont recall that but it sounds awesome.

My very first computer was some kind of Atari (cant remember the model) and the floppy discs loaded into the side.

I had a box full of dodgy games my dads friend copied for me. But my two favourites were Ghostbusters 2 and Jurassic Park.

One thing that makes me feel very nostalgic is old sitcoms. When I was a kid I used to love Family Ties, Alf and (now weirdly) The Cosby Show.
>>
21 gonna finish uni in 2017 with a meme biz degree, thinking about joinin navy, went to library and got an asvab prep book
>>
27 year old here.

Someone told me they thought I was older than I really am yesterday. It's already ruined my new year's day.
>>
>>25399304
>Hang in there, and just keep doing something, anything.

How do you do something when you feel like doing nothing?
>>
>>25413804
>gf
>uni
>fit
>career
Man it sure is reddit in here today
>>
>>25413965
Are you a guy? I wouldn't think a guy would care.

Same age btw.
>>
File: 1451671424430.jpg (132 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1451671424430.jpg
132 KB, 696x478
>>25414048
Pretty much what I mean.

Never mind the multi-month long bouts of crippling loneliness, alcoholism and depression or the string of women who led me on for months at a time with endless strings of lies. I have a job, I work out and I found a woman who loves me in spite of my edgy neo-Nazism and other accumulated weirdness so fuck me.
>>
>>25414048

Normies feel pretty comfortable coming here now. I dont think they fully understand what this forum is for.
>>
41 reporting in

over half way through life hopefully
>>
File: 1385752855564 (2).png (4 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
1385752855564 (2).png
4 KB, 256x224
>>25398763
28 in 6 months and a few days, it's just getting worse. I have no job, having a hard time finding one, might just go back to school while I still look young and try and get laid and fuck around a bit before I kill myself. Plus maybe if I end up getting a decent job I can start doing heroin and methamphetamine habitually.
>>
File: Crying.jpg (55 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
55 KB, 645x773
>>25398763
>tfw i turn 26 next month
>>
26 here, feels good man

objectively I'm a total loser, but one of the happiest people on 4chan

For new years I went to an event at the yoga centre where we did chanting meditation for 2 hours from an hour before till an hour afterward

I'm one of those guys who will tell you to just give up on women and be happy celibate, stop comparing yourself to others and basing your self worth on people's approval, and to accept and understand your true nature and come to peace with human nature.
>>
>>25414120
>multi-month long bouts of crippling loneliness
What are you talking about? Try your whole life sad fucking frog poster

>>>reddit/fa
>>
File: 1451521712818.gif (2 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1451521712818.gif
2 MB, 500x210
>>25414316
>depression olympics
>back to le narwhale bacon land

:(
>>
>>25413948
>My very first computer was some kind of Atari (cant remember the model) and the floppy discs loaded into the side.

You're a Brit right, do you remember the first computer retailers, people like Gateway and Time? They used to advertise in newspapers (P1 166mhz with a pack of 15 free games and the like - all for only 1399!)
>>
>>25414304

I think you've got it right anon.

Rather than comparing ourselves to others and despairing we should just focus on our own happiness.
>>
File: 1339576734600.jpg (90 KB, 452x477) Image search: [Google]
1339576734600.jpg
90 KB, 452x477
>>25414376
here's something else I posted earlier >>>25405212
>>
>>25414370

Born and Bred.

I remember Gateway! We also had an Evesham computer at some point.
>>
>>25414365
>depression olympics
That was not my point. Don't you understand how ridiculous you sound here with your "I haven't had a gf for many months now :(" ?

It's not a matter of who has it worse, it's that you're a total fucking normalfag who doesn't belong here at all. I'm not even saying this to make you mad, you're literally degrading yourself by being here. Why would anyone want to pretend to be a loser anonymously?
>>
>>25398763
Im 25 and having a quarter life crisis. Losing my mind and I'll never be rich enough and I practically have the mind of a deviantart-tier brony
>>
>>25398763
Turning 24 this year....

> Literally only care about getting money and buying fast cars.

I have almost 0 interest in getting a GF or a bunch of friends at this point, just want a high paying job and a Hellcat. Glorious weekends on backroads should be very fun.
>>
File: 1450757564873.jpg (90 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450757564873.jpg
90 KB, 500x667
>>25414450
Did you miss the part where I said I got my first gf when I was 21?

Or the part where I said I was still 21?

>Why would anyone want to pretend to be a loser anonymously?

Did you also miss the part where I said I don't identify as a loser?

Jesus, man you're thick.

For someone participating in a text based forum you have are shockingly inept at reading comprehension.
>>
>>25409963
I looked once into immigration requirements (for UK) and resigned myself to the fact that I'll die here in the US having never set foot on another country's soil

>>25413495
same here, I would've traded places with my roommate or basically anyone else I met in my short time there. fuck
>>
>>25414944
>I looked once into immigration requirements (for UK) and resigned myself to the fact that I'll die here in the US having never set foot on another country's soil

Just paint yourself brown and say you were being oppressed by whitey n sheeit.

David Cameron is sure to give you a passport and the Guardian will probably run their main op ed about your plight.
>>
>>25414049

Yep, I am. The reason is not so much because of looking older itself, but it's because I'm balding. It's an insecurity issue.

I made it seem like I'm ok with it but I'm realy not.
>>
>>25413097
>What other reference points do you use that remind you of just how old you are?

I graduated high school in 2006.

10 years ago this summer.

Fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>25413618

It is mostly a sham. People use facebook as a way to make their lives seem special and great, so they post anything and everything they can to try to exude that. The reality is most of them are fucking miserable. 33 right now, I don't use it, but I know people that do and most of them barely touch it if they are actually doing shit in life, the rest live on it and aren't doing shit with their life.
>>
>>25398763
25 is still very young.

30 is the real threshold for the time when people start giving up on you.
>>
>>25410895

Very accurate. Especially the part about developing a chronic condition from sitting on your ass.

Some days it's hard to remember I was once a man that actually did things, however small they were.
>>
This feeling like a 16-17 year old when you're almost 28 is a weird feeling. I always thought it was because my parents sheltered me too much and my mother prevented me from joining the army (which I always saw as the rite of passage to become a man).

I just don't know what to do with my life anymore, when I look outside society doesn't seem to be doing that well either. I have very little money to do stuff like read all the books I want or get into airsoft. No friends in over a decade to do anything. I wonder why I haven't pulled the plug sometimes.
>>
File: 1444912682579.gif (632 KB, 399x136) Image search: [Google]
1444912682579.gif
632 KB, 399x136
>>25415797
>my mother prevented me from joining the army

You can still join if you want. It's not too late and if you stay like it you can go career and retire at 48.

You're 28- you can do whatever the fuck you want.
>(which I always saw as the rite of passage to become a man).

I've known more than a few discharged army men. The military will not turn you into a man.

A lot of cunts go in soft and come out just as weak.

You may find what you're looking for.

You may not.
>>
>>25416039
It's too late for me, Anon. Physically and mentaly, I'm in the gutter at 28.

I will work (if I even manage to find work) dead-end jobs to pay my debts till my thirties then likely disappear.
>>
Honest question, how many of you have read any life affirming philosophers? It will probably improve your lives 10x fold.
>>
>>25414628
>thread for 25+ only
>21yr old normalshit comes in
>talks shit about someone else's reading comprehension
>>
File: 1440718036387.jpg (151 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
1440718036387.jpg
151 KB, 436x600
>>25416760
>Reply to a 29 year old's post
>Post my own age because it's relevant
>Autistic moron butts in "abloo bloo muh no-gf mutha fucka muh no reading comprehension muthafucka muh reddit muthafucka"
>>
File: smugwojaknewyear.png (279 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaknewyear.png
279 KB, 640x400
My New Year was very smug.
>>
>>25399323
Yea, I'm pretty stunned too. How do you survive?
>>
>>25408474
I don't know much about your situation but often doors aren't just opened for people as you say, they went out and opened them themselves. Unless you are black or a woman you have to do quite a bit of work to be hired anywhere these days.

Like I said I don't know your industry but find a job that you are qualified for but seems unattainable and fight tooth and nail to get it. Practice interviews with family members, talk to people already there etc.
>>
>>25409401
>commando qualified

I'm in the military and no one uses that phrase. You're either a total liar or exaggerating your service, I'm guessing total liar.
>>
>>25406707
Late 30s soon-to-be NEET here:

Some people are happy with things. They know they have to go to work, do something with their time, so why not make some money, go out for golf, and shop for some fun stuff. There's actually nothing wrong with that.

Compare that with me, worked hard, had no enjoyment out of life, saved my money, now I can be NEET. But then what? There's nothing at the end of that road.
>>
>>25398876
>salary job
Who gives a shit, can't be much

>Leasing a nice car
Typical braindead behavior. Why pay to own something when you can literally throw away money to borrow someone else's 'nice car?'

>Own an apartment
How?
>>
>>25417166

I think you've touched on something important with this post.

NEETS often mock normies for their routines and work ethic. However that stems from normies being fundamentally happy.

We robots arent happy. We arent happy being NEET and we arent happy being cyborgs holding down jobs and socialising in a limited way.

I am 30 years old with a good job, my own place and a small circle of friends. But i've never had a girlfriend, not even a meaningful relationship. I work 50 hours a week to support myself, but it all feels largely worthless.
>>
three weeks till 24. I feel old.
>>
27, started the new year with a bj and a head cold. Stayed over at a friend's house playing with his dogs while his fiance made us brunch.

Sometimes I get down on the way my life is going, but I try to keep in perspective how much worse it's been. I have a house, a dog, a boyfriend, relative health, a couple of hobbies. I'm getting medical issues taken care of pretty soon. Just need to upgrade my education to get out of my dead end job and I'll be good to go.
>>
>>25417318

It's a reaction to being excluded or mocked by normies
>>
I am having a terrible quarter life crisis at 25. I graduated college with a stupid degree (geography) because I had no fucking idea what to do with my life when i was younger so I just chose the path of least resistance that my parents and teachers suggested all while I could spend the maximum time possible being alone escaping from reality browsing the internet playing games and doing drugs. Now at 26 I am unemployed and feels like I am adrift in a sea of despair. Lately, my plan is to just join the damn navy. Even though its kind of late and I really have no idea what I am getting myself into I just need a direction. I can't stand this anymore. I can't stand being alive.
>>
>>25398763
29 reporting
I hate my life, more and more year after year
>>
File: 1400398239438.jpg (55 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1400398239438.jpg
55 KB, 600x720
>>25409590
>People I grew up with are falling in love and making life commitments. I cant even get a second date.

Fucking this
>>
File: aaf.jpg (12 KB, 512x326) Image search: [Google]
aaf.jpg
12 KB, 512x326
>>25417459
>getting a degree in geography
>>
File: 1449584441669.gif (49 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1449584441669.gif
49 KB, 300x250
>>25417799
>>25417459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj7RlQdF25A
>>
>>25400089

I know those feels anon.
I sometimes find myself imagining how gory it'd be to have my neighbor coming into my house after he heard a noise and find my brains splatted all over the goddamn place with the hunting shotgun.

But somehow i can't grow the balls to pull the trigger just yet, so here I am, another shitty year again.
>>
>>25417318
Yea, I know. With a better attitude, life can be pretty straightforward. But for me, I was always worried too much about the future, so I got into the habit of being overly-cautious. Now, I'm pretty set in some ways, but never learned to really let go and relax.
>>
>>25407132
>Even photoshop couldn't hide his ugly
Why'd they pick that guy?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.