[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are you spending your new year's eve, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: CWhSDedUAAE5pB_.jpg (117 KB, 596x978) Image search: [Google]
CWhSDedUAAE5pB_.jpg
117 KB, 596x978
how are you spending your new year's eve, /r9k/?
>>
>in bed, alone, with the lights off...while all of your friends are out partying, being happy and merry. but you can't. you don't why but you just can't let yourself be happy
>in bed, alone, with the lights off... posting on /r9k/ to remind yourself you aren't the only one like this... to remind yourself that you aren't alone...

happy new year's /r9k/
i love you
goodnight
>>
>>25398041
Same, family. I'm not going out because I have social anxiety and I'm awkward.
>>
watching bojack horseman
>>
My friend bailed on me so theres that. I dont really know how to feel. if he was honest with me id be cool with it but he has been straight up igoring me. My feelings are hurt.
>>
>>25398133
Solid choice, anon. It's so depressingly funny
>>
>>25397961
>really drunk
>green foil party hat
> 5 large alcoholic beverages plus drinking kahlua nips
>two people stopped by with weed
>sister, dad's gf, dad's gf friends all stop by with various flavors of chip dip
>political trolling all of them with trump and sanders memes
>moving out of dad's house tomorrow
>just signed lease and paid january's rent earlier today
>smoking cigarettes

i'm too fucked up, but i'm coming back downstairs to party
>>
>>25397961
im just replying to a fag
>>
>>25397961
I had to go out of my cave an socialize. Pretty fucking terrible. It got better after a bottle of vodka though.
>>
finally watching oldboy (the original movie)

it's breddy good so far
>>
File: 1448092243506.jpg (52 KB, 694x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448092243506.jpg
52 KB, 694x1000
Drinking Sour Puss and Gin, posting on chans, listening to podcasts, petting my kittens, later maybe I'll watch some anime or play some vidya, listen to some music, and clean the apartment.
>>
>>25397961
Like I did last year in 2014. On 4chan jacking off watching a movie and about to play a video game.

>Last year 2014
>Playing a total war game online
>suddenly realize it 11:50
>Total war games take up to 1-4 hours
>Tell all the guys in game that we should take a 15 minute break

>That collective feel when 5 other people all around the world realized that we were playing autismo the game on new years eve with each other
>We all collectively realized that we were complete losers
>"y-y-yeah we'll come back in 15 minutes"
>Had champagne with the family for 2 minutes
>quietly realized that next year wouldn't be much better and I should get use to this

And here I am in that same position as last year
Still no friends, still no gf, still no money, still not enjoying life.
Cheers m8's
>>
>get off work at 8
>invited downtown drinking with guy friends
>decline invite
>guy friends wtf?
>explain bf out of state uncomfortable with idea would be disrespectful
>bubble bath, Legos & GOT marathon
>>
>>25398297
Relatable
>>
>>25398176
gtfo my board normie scum
>>
>>25397961
Literally installing gentoo.
>>
>>25397961
new years isn't a holiday, fuck off neet retard.
>>
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY I LOVE ALL YOU ANONS
>>
>>25397961
Watching Concrete Revolutio and browsing lewd /a/ threads. Living the life desu.
>>
File: gigi embole.jpg (16 KB, 360x393) Image search: [Google]
gigi embole.jpg
16 KB, 360x393
Im hearing my mother cry because she feels lonely.

Damn, this is up for a good start.
>>
>>25399254
gtfo MY board you robot scum. I've been here longer than you ever will be and you can't tell me what to do in 2016.
>>
>>25397961
With my cats!!!! Just got off of work at a restaurant
>>
>>25399486
that sucks, i dont know what to do when my parents cry or something because I treat them as deities and it breaks my mind
>>
>>25399486
slip her the D
>>
>>25399486
JESUS GO FUCKING TALK TO HER !!
>>
at work until 11pm, and then i'll walk home and take a fat bong toke with a protein shake.
>>
>>25397961
jack off
watch futurama
vape because i'm a faggot.
>>
>>25400147
Nah, she screamed at me man. I just want to get a job and leave this house.
>>
drinking alone and envying the dead
>>
>>25400204
Oh nvm man
>>25400217
Me too wish i had drugs
>>
>>25397961
Cuddling with my girlfriend. Its been a long night with the guys. I really deserved this
>>
>>25397961
Drunk as fuck ready to die
>>
I'm at work but I might get fired because a coworker asked for a hit off my vape and I told him no, he asked why not, I blurted out because you're gay.
>>
>>25400446
do you work at wendy's?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.