[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason for a man to get married in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: no-marriage-300x300.gif (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
no-marriage-300x300.gif
16 KB, 300x300
Is there any reason for a man to get married in 2016?
>>
File: 10475.jpg (52 KB, 397x421) Image search: [Google]
10475.jpg
52 KB, 397x421
>>25397959
outside of femdom fetishism, not really

>tfw get off to femdom fetishism
>tfw want to be a total beta slave forever
>>
>>25397959
Only if you had a SO and were going to be dying, so they could have more say at the hospital. Other than that, and insurance stuff, and people deporting, well, use your imagination, it is used today for political reasons.
>>
It is an institution ordained by God. Most of you are too sinful for a good, Godly woman. If you change and repent you will find someone good.
>>
>>25397959
No
Women hold all the power in a marriage
Unless she makes more than you or you get a prenup it's not worth it
>>
>>25398737
even prenups can be broken or circumvented

if you're a man, getting married is suicide and self-cuckoldry
>>
File: p1070901.jpg (282 KB, 795x1000) Image search: [Google]
p1070901.jpg
282 KB, 795x1000
>>25397959
So you can have fun with these whenever you want.
>>
>>25398737
the wife can just cry in court and the judge can just disregard the prenup.
>>
>>25398004
>that picture
does he still post
>>
yeah it's called social proof. mid 20s you'll start hearing "are you in a relationship?" a lot in job interviews. to employers, being married says a lot of positive things about you. safe to be around, mature, sociable, has the positive qualities women look for in partner, etc.

to them, being single past a certain age is a huge red flag. they will assume there's something wrong with you refuse to hire you
>>
>>25398913
>>25399076
There is no way that is true.
>>
>>25399252
All the wife has to do is say that she signed the pre nup under duress and 99% of the time the judge will throw it out
>>
>>25399282
Has this ever happened in an actual case?

I swear I'm going to start recording everything I do with people like fucking and stuff just so they know how stuff went down in case, however unlikely it is, someone tries to bring some shit on me that didn't happen.
>>
>>25399184
Just lie.
Problem solved.
>>
Why do people always post this thread? You get married to have kids. That's it. There's literally no alternative for a stable family unit, so you need to take the risk if you want children and want to give them a decent life.
>>
>>25399340
>having kids
lol
>>
Why do people always post this thread? The answer is fucking objective and obvious, and it's not the 'there's no reason, women are whores' answer you're fishing for.

You get married to have kids. That's it. There's literally no alternative for a stable family unit, so you need to take the risk if you want children.
>>
>>25399328
All the time in California

Also Family courts play faster and looser with the rules since both parties are committing every resource to hurt the other party, the do dumb as fuck stuff like pull out loans to keep feeding the lawyers, the lawyers will do everything in their power to maximize the amount of time you're paying.
>>
>>25399392
>>25399340
Oops, somehow it said the captcha was wrong so I rewrote my post. Ignore the double post.
>>
>>25399420
Well fuck Cali. How about other states?

>>25399392
So no reason if kids are not in my future plans right now?
>>
Jesus christ its 7 minutes in and people are using
[Le Current Year] meme.
>>
Aren't common law unions legally the same as marriage?
This is why I only date when I'm in Japan.
Implying a western girl would ever date me
>>
>>25399449
>How about other states?
Same. All she has to say is that you put her under economic duress when signing or that she is n a worse financial position today than she was when she signed it. That's all she needs to get it thrown out
>>
>>25399474
Welp fuck ever getting married I guess
>>
>>25399474
Isn't the financial thing kind of the point of a pren-up? So if she decides to leave she can't take most of your shit?
>>
>>25399328
Anon I don't think you understand what's going on in this country

You can have the wife stabbing your back on the back stage of that court and people still don't believe any word out of a evil word----man, yes it's you, whatever you say

Now it's 2016. Women can surpass any law or rules you made. Don't worry just try to hear their sweat promise but once shit gets bad, oh btw that's be quick, you won't have any power against women. This world will eat you
>>
>>25399525
Judges are huge faggots
>>
>>25399184
>mid 20s you'll start hearing "are you in a relationship?" a lot in job interviews
You do realize that legally they're not even allowed to ask you that, right?
>>
>>25399545
Fuck judges. Who are they to judge people? You aren't a god. You're a mere human mortal. Don't judge me.
>>
>>25399340
>marriage
>stable unit
Lol good one

If there is only one thing our parents generation have taught us, is that marriage in nowadays world is not functional.

look around you and tell me how many families have broken. Then tell me how many wife out there are cheating behind the "unit"

I might never get love from women but hey, I won't get screwed over by one, either.
>>
>>25398737
they can also get their money from child support
that one actor on the avengers is giving like 13k a month for child support alone
she basically has a free ~18 years of life by not doing shit besides getting divorced
>>
>>25399545
If true, that was like my one thing I thought would save me in a potential divorce. I was always going to try for a prenup that hopefully the wife would reasonably agree with. As seen in divorce though, all reasonablity goes out the window for all out greed and hate of the other person.
>>
>>25399603
Seeing my parents divorce and sell off their joint assets for well below what they should be getting is the final nail in the coffin for me.
I would never financially entangle myself with a woman.
I live in an oil town and ever since the oil crash there have been divorce lawyers popping up everywhere drawn like flies to shit, their smarmy lighthearted ads make me sick.
Marriage is like entering a high risk business venture with an incompetent partner.
>>
>>25399616
in what world do you need 13k a month to raise a kid?
>>
>>25399831
Just look at the retardation that femanons here spout.
>You can't properly raise a kid even as a middle class family
>Raising kids on a budget is hard
Women are fucking stupid and think you need to make 100k+ a year in order to support a family of 4.
>>
>>25399808
I was raised by single mom, although my dad is not an asshole to me and actually paid quite a lot for me and buy me stuff

I'm not emotionally hurt by either of my parents. They all treat me well during grew up and cared me.

So I'm not upset or hate parents etc.

But the fact that marriage is so blant and meaningless just show me the truth about society and people. People fall in love and withdraw quite quickly. We're all human seeking some sexual interaction in the end. The "love" and marriage are basically made up

And look at this generation. every single girl whores out. every girl cheats. every couple breaks up easily.
Being in relationship means nothing now

10 years ago maybe if you break up, people would be upset for months and can't even forget those emotions
now... Pfffh. People get into other people's bed in the same day they break up. So what does relationship mean? Just to tell you that you can only have sex with 1 person at certain time?
Then why not cut off all bullshits and look for sex only?
>>
>>25399616
>>25399831
the court gets an equivalent amount of the settlement from the federal government, so they dont do anything about the ridiculous child support claims because they get their own money for it
>>
Well we got married so she could come here to live.
>>
File: 1443306812297.jpg (29 KB, 426x421) Image search: [Google]
1443306812297.jpg
29 KB, 426x421
>>25398976
god that's fucking goss
>>
>>25400553
Visa purposes are the only valid reason to get married
>>
To reward a woman with traditional values for having some decency in today's world.
>>
File: Get Married LOL 2.jpg (417 KB, 850x888) Image search: [Google]
Get Married LOL 2.jpg
417 KB, 850x888
>>25399328

>Has this ever happened in an actual case?

Of course, fucking Google it. Preups are challenged often and sometimes invalidated.

Either way, the whim of a judge can declare it void if she can "prove" it was signed under duress or signed it on the false pretense that he had less money than he actually turned out to have.

Either way, question the fundamental premise; if you have to take such ridiculous measures in the first place, why bother at all, when you can have the same benefits with none of the risks?
>>
Wouldn't be a bad deal for my guy. Could put him on my insurance and if we got divorced he would get one he'll of an alamony check.

Other than that we already behave as a married couple
>>
>>25399525
the term is pre-nup, as in "before nuptials"
>>
>have to marry ldr partner to get her into the country
>tfw not a normie with a decent job to sponsor her ass into the country
Suffering.
>>
>>25400739
>a woman with traditional values
if only they still existed.
>>
>>25397959
No, marriage is for fucking retards. Women in this day and age aren't marriage material either, I'm not gonna marry a whore who has fucked 20+ guys because she liked to "experiment" with sex.
>>
>>25398627
>BUT MUH JEEBUS!!
fuck off christ fag
>>
>>25399184
>you'll start hearing "are you in a relationship?" a lot in job interviews

No you don't. Why are you lying?
>>
>>25398627
The only good, Godly women are nuns.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.