[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Torah-ob servant Jew >Go to the Touro College in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 748392.gif (740 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
748392.gif
740 KB, 250x250
>Be Torah-ob servant Jew
>Go to the Touro College in my city (colleges intended for orthodox jews primarily)
>There is a new histoy professor, a cute red head woman, probably in her late 20s, dresses in the modest attire of a Torah-observant Jewish woman
>Whenever she says good bye to one of her students (my friend, black dude born in Brazil, adopted by Israeli parents) she has an inflection in her voice that she is really attracted to him, cucking me in the process (ive never had her in a class so it feels weird saying good bye to her)
>Last night, I go into the bathroom, then I come out, and I notice a blue post-it note next to a trash can
>Pick it up, and it has an email address, with what I supposed was a psydonym, a phone number, and a message saying "You should have invited me"
>Remembered that my friend went to vegas this past weekend
>I question my friend, he admits he is having an affair with the professor
>Feel sick because this pretentious woman presents herself as a religous Jew and she is committing adultery which Judaism requires a person undergo a brutal death than to commit, when we just came out of a rabbinic fast day that was instituted to commemorate the fall of Jerusalem (the tenth of Tevet), which Talmud says one of the reasons why it was brought about was the sin of adultery

Should I post her facebook?

>Pic related, my face when I found the post-it
>>
nvm, I shouldnt because Ive posted my face on here and i will be identified.
>>
>>25397335
So what. She probably gives your friend good grades too for it. She is already unprofessional by fucking one of her students.
>>
>>25397322
Do it. I suggest speaking to the others in the college about this, maybe they can assemble a posse to stone her to death.

Seriously though, post her facebook. Also, if you can secretly record your friend admitting it and maybe get him to tell some details that proves it was the truth (describing distinctive features such as scars or moles, describing the inside of her house, etc.) then you can take it to the college.
>>
File: 1451538072858.png (175 KB, 680x669) Image search: [Google]
1451538072858.png
175 KB, 680x669
>>25397322

>mon visage quand a hebrew watches the kosher object of his affections get blacked

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>25397422
but i will be identified and I will get in trouble...i can be sued for sl;ander dude.
>>
>>25397498
I know, right? I screwed my fiancee today to uncuck myself (didnt penetrate her because than I would be chaiov karet because she is a niddah, very, very serious infraction, just humped her leg)
>>
>>25397422
Idk im not very slick, you guys want to leave an anonymous tip tomorrow? Just ask to talk to Dean Hammil.
>>
>>25397508
Slander is an untruth, you'd be telling the truth. Besides, a defamation suit wouldn't hold water because you'd be telling a school official, not pasting flyers everywhere or telling all her friends and family.
>>
So wait, now women not being interested in you is cucking? Is that really what you mean
>>
>>25397570
but i dont have proof and I lost the post-it note...I think I dropped it somewhere in the school, and it might be possible its there, its a very very tiny college but i dont know, its the weekend.
>>
>>25397592
Well if anything I feel contact cucked....knowing her husband isa cuck...makes me feel cucked.....
>>
>>25397609
You have autism, dude.
>>
File: snap.png (142 KB, 305x325) Image search: [Google]
snap.png
142 KB, 305x325
>>25397322
>jews getting bit by the same shit they promote to whites, arabs, Asians
>>
File: 1425865380782.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425865380782.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>25397619
Un comment unique
>>
>>25397595
Your friend already revealed that he's having an affair, so it'd be natural for you to be "curious". That's when you record the conversation. You'd think they'd teach these basic ZOG tactics at a Jewish college.
>>
>>25397681
but Judaism forbids recording someones voice without their knowledge. I will just look like a hypocrite.
>>
You should blackmail them. Think of the shekels anon.
>>
>>25397782
It's a mitzvah for you to follow Mosaic Law. At least stone her to death.

At least throw a handful of pebbles at her when she's not looking.
>>
>>25397335
Who the fuck is going to identify you from here at your madrassa?
>>
>>25397322
Time to fetch some stones lad, this is gonna be a fun one.
>>
>>25397830
bli neder ill just leave pebbles in her desk or something. ty for the tip.
>>
>>25397839
idk atleast one of you guys hate me and will out me, why else did you save my picture? Exactly.
>>
The truth of the matter is, Im hopelessly attracted to her and Im just buttmad she didnt have an affair with me
>>
>>25398058
Like, extremely buttmad, its unreal. All I can take solace in is knowing that Im not her husband.
>>
hahaha your plan is backfiring, you scheming yid
>>
>>25398080
Fuck you man

Ashkenazi robot here and you sound like a massive faggot t b h
>>
It's weird to me your anger is only on her when your friend is acting like a cunt too.
>>
zmI-hGthrwA
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.