[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women dream about you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-31 20.16.38.png (818 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31 20.16.38.png
818 KB, 1080x1920
Do women dream about you?
>>
It's happened. I was in a super hot classmate's dream once, it wasn't sexual (from what she told me, anyway)

My gf has dreamed about me before too. The dream:
>gf was in car accident
>she's lying in bed on life support, her family around her
>they call and tell me what's happened, and I'm on my way
>I get to the hospital, and right as I start to walk in the door
>everybody does the dinosaur

Jk. Right when I walked through the door she died, and then she woke up. What does the dream mean, dreamseers of /r9k/?
>>
Women don't even think about me.
>>
When I was in middle school, a female friend of mine once dreamed about me fucking another male friend of ours while he was wearing a corsette. Another one saw a dream of me getting together with a classmate of mine and getting her pregnant.

Oh and an older lady, which I had sort of a relationship with online, sometimes dreamed of us fucking like teens.
>>
>>25397303
>grandma on the rez
Lol native american scum
Go kill yourself from alcoholism already
>>
Nigga people told me they had dreams about me all the time because I'm not a boring, forgettable nobody, like 90% of people.
>>
>>25397303
That's a retarded statement. Girls don't like black guys only if they have a big dick ( not every black guy has big dicks anyway ). Girls like black guys mainly for their look/body.
>>
>>25397840
cuck. original. fuck off you fucking robot
>>
>>25397826
I definitely doubt that.
>>
>>25397840
I'm not black you dumb nigger.
>>
One.

Extreme qt, batshit insane, pre-relationship kv, only girlfriend in my entire life.
>>
my ex used to dream about me.
I still dream about her sometimes.
I also dream about my oneitis.
I also dream about the last girl I slept with.
I also dream about random women in my life.
I have really vivid dreams and remember them though, not sure how it is for women.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.