[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normie roommates having a party in our house >keep inviting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450124074801.png (34 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1450124074801.png
34 KB, 400x250
>normie roommates having a party in our house
>keep inviting me out of my room to join them
>I really just dont want to and would really rather stay in my room and treat this like literally any other night.
I know they are all talking shit about me being a loser, but this is just what i think is fun
>>
>>25397251

I'm in your same position.

Be thankful they at least don't invade your room. I'm literally typing this on my laptop while a bunch of retard chads and stacies talk garbage in front of me IN MY ROOM.
>>
>>25397279
they keep coming into my room
I want to lock my door, but it still wouldnt stop them constantly pounding on my door and talking right outside my room

also all my headphones are open-ear so they cancel 0 noise
>>
>having roommates

you're all normies
>>
>>25397251
>>25397279
They just want you to join the fun.
They don't understand that there are people who don't like to go to parties and think that eventually you will join them.
>>
>>25397251

Could be worse - in September ( I'm a Uni-Faggot) when the normies were hostin a party in the house they didn't even invite me.

>>25397279
>retard chads and stacies talk garbage in front of me IN MY ROOM

Thats what I imagine hell is like
>>
Its 3:30am here and the party downstairs is showing no signs of stopping. I just want to go to bed but know that it'll fall onto me to make sure everything is locked up and switched off.
>>
>>25397565
I'd live at home, but the best internet available there is DSL.
The rent is cheap and I get actual internet. I've given myself all traffic priority over the others
>>
>>25397251
kek is it you cocochan
>>
>>25397565

Not all of us are rich enough to avoid room/house mates.
>>
>>25397565
Family actually.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.