[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go on YouTube, go listen to Trump. Can you see how he makes you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Go on YouTube, go listen to Trump. Can you see how he makes you assertive?

In the last 3 weeks I've watched over SEVENTY SIX HOURS of Trump. My confidence and assertiveness has never been higher.

Here's an example. Yesterday I brought Fallout 4. The girl at the counter was my age and VERY ATTRACTIVE but she gave me the wrong change. When I realized her mistake I WALKED RIGHT UP TO HER AND SAID "excuse me I think you gave me the wrong change."

I also exchanged smiles with a VERY CUTE girl on the bus.

Go listen to Trump on YouTube and watch how it changes you. I believe Trump is a HYPNO-WIZARD who plans to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by activating betas into UNKEKED AMERICAN HEROES.
>>
At least he is good for advertisers to gain revenue from.
>>
>>25396985
Honestly I read a little bit of the Art of the Deal where he talks about his day to day routine and it made me feel very motivated.
>>
File: 78678.jpg (28 KB, 419x200) Image search: [Google]
78678.jpg
28 KB, 419x200
A guy who isn't afraid to speak his opinion. He wants to stop the white slavery and btfo niggers. Why isn't he elected yet? Please America beam some of your greatness to Europe too if you have the time.
>>
>>25396985
I gotta agree, hearing him speak always gets me pumped up.

Too bad I don't do anywhere to go or anything to do, because I would probably go do it.
>>
>>25396985
>yesterday I asked a guy what time it was
I can feel my inner chad
>>
How Trump changes us http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard

Imagine 8 years of Trump, there will be no white virgin males left in America!
>>
Is Trump mentoring us into an alpha nation? http://blog.dilbert.com/post/131681830386/the-alpha-in-the-room
>>
>>25397094
>I gotta agree, hearing him speak always gets me pumped up.
Hitler had the same effect on people. Which is why we cant have trump for president.
>>
>>25398336
How is that an argument against Trump? Trump is Hitler lite at most.
>>
He really has become somewhat of a role model for me in the past couple months.
>>
I love the way he speaks
>>
>>25396985
>When I realized her mistake I WALKED RIGHT UP TO HER AND SAID "excuse me I think you gave me the wrong change."
Holy shit someone give this guy a medal for the most courageous man in the world
>>
I think Trump is what most people's inner selves would sound like if we weren't whipped and molded into being pussies and cucks. Seriously. If we weren't afraid of being ourselves and speaking our mind, we'd probably sound like Trump.
>>
Trump voters are literally Jonestown-tier retards

Back to your containment board, friend.
>>
>>25396985
>Somebody gives me the wrong change
>it's actually more than it should be
>don't correct them
who else is a bad person here
>>
>>25399183
Why is Trump winning in the polls then?
>>
>>25396985
Trump is extremely motivational. I remember a quote of his along the lines of how he deals with problems. He looks at as to whether or not something is a catastrophe or a problem. If it's a catastrophe then he has a right to worry and get worked up. If it's a problem he remains confident and tackles it head on.
>>
>>25399251
The fact that you think that contradicts his point is proof enough that you're a retard
>>
>>25399251
congrats on getting memed by a political satire board into unironically shilling for a cult of personality. retard.
>>
File: Unstumpabble.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
Unstumpabble.gif
2 MB, 350x240
>That moment when you realize hes from Jew York
>That moment when you realize a goy left there and ended up a nationalist
>That moment when logic leaves the room and all you can do is walk the dinasaur because its 2016.
>>
>>25396985
>When I realized her mistake I WALKED RIGHT UP TO HER AND SAID "excuse me I think you gave me the wrong change."

Jesus Christ, not even being ironic here, I can't imagine myself doing this. Hell, if I know a girl is handling the transaction I back out or wait until a male cashier is available.
>>
>>25399677
Watch more Trump
>>
>>25399677
Don't let yourself be stumped. You aren't a fag you're just a real life meme in control by the jews.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.