[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /killingthemselvesatmidnight/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: WP_20151017_003.jpg (999 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151017_003.jpg
999 KB, 1456x2592
Who here /killingthemselvesatmidnight/?
>>
>>25396759
You mind streaming it?
>>
File: youtried.png (1 MB, 810x794) Image search: [Google]
youtried.png
1 MB, 810x794
>>25396759
I'm not, but to everybody who is I would like to say goodbye. Posting with you guys has been fun. I'm sorry to see you go.
>>
>>25396759
nah im going to go to the loonybin in a week for the fun of it
>>
File: 1439000760528.png (138 KB, 447x701) Image search: [Google]
1439000760528.png
138 KB, 447x701
>>25396759
Sometime within the next seven days or so, I imagine. I've been homeless three fucking times this year and am about to be homeless again. There is nothing worse than being just autistic enough to not be able to get autismbux but to be considered for it. I am fucked. I've run my options and there is nothing left I can do within my ability. It's out of my hands. I don't own a gun but I own a knife I'll probably cut my own throat.

I fucking hate everything. I just wanted to be left alone.
>>
My mom says think of your family you're condemning them to everlasting hell.

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
>>25397003
go to the psych ward and get a social worker
they will get you the bux after you demonstrate you are shit at life
>>
I tried, it hurt too bad. Guess I'm a pussy.
>>
>>25397104
Literally reddit: the opinion.
Fuck off with your cringe facebooktastic opinions normie scum.
>>
>>25397104
Of course it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, you fucking idiot, because life is temporary.
>>25397138
I've done that. I got a letter in the mail even. I've got a guy as well. It didn't go through. They wouldn't let me go so far as see a doctor to get me evaluated. They saw the paperwork I sent in and slide me. I'm coming unhinged over here.
>>
>>25396759
i really am feelin it homie
>>
>>25397231

Some more temporary than others when they're too dumb to appreciate the value of life. I guess it takes a normie to do that
>>
>>25397231
go to the psych ward again
complain about hearing people everywhere telling you to kill yourself

when you are in the ward tell the nurses that other patients are telling you to kill yourself

when the nurses tell you to go to bed refuse and yell at them so they call security on you

it will show in your paperwork that you are severely mentally ill
>>
See ya tomorrow anon.
>>
>>25397142
Literally faggot: the poster

Grow up and learn to express opinions without relying on memes and pre approved jokes you share with your autistic buds.
>>
>>25396849
me too
see you soon brobots
>>
>>25397302
You know what board you're on, son?
>>
>>25397104
>temporary problem.
ulgyness and physical deformities
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.