[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's your Star Wars waifu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: swallowfu.jpg (239 KB, 893x1000) Image search: [Google]
swallowfu.jpg
239 KB, 893x1000
Who's your Star Wars waifu?
>>
>>25396707

Padme because she doesnt fuck niggers or disgusting aliens like Leia.
>>
Probably Carrie Fisher.
>>
File: Leia Gaffer tape.jpg (413 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Leia Gaffer tape.jpg
413 KB, 2000x2000
>>25396707
Natalie Portman has the most attractive face but young Carrier Fisher's body was rockin'

I would snort coke with her any day
>>
>>25396707
Rey. She has a lot of self-respect and knows how to handle herself.
>>
>>25396728
That's the thing though. I felt like Rey and Finn were supposed to kiss at some point...But they didn't...I think they're "just friends." I don't think Star Wars is ready for inter-racial love.
>>
They're all filthy rat kikes. Carrie fisher is the most attractive kike though.
>>
>>25396707
>tfw fisher admitted to fuck nerds in the conventions back then

I wish I could have met her.
>>
File: tarwars.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tarwars.jpg
277 KB, 1920x1080
>>25396773
>Star Wars is ready for inter-racial love.

Star Wars is ready for gay love (Finn + Poe).
>>
I just realized Rey looks like a beat version of Padame
>>
P A D M E
A
D
M
E
>>
Natalie Portman is the cutest, but Carrie Fisher was overall the hottest.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 351x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 351x539
Bastila was and is my first and only waifu
>>
Padme is the most beautiful but has no personality. Leia is both hot and and an interesting character. Rey is neither hot nor an interesting character.
>>
>>25397030

She was my waifu right up until Malak raped her so hard she started loving it.
>>
>>25396746
Is this pic saying they made her breast smaller and compressed with tape so they wouldn't be as sexy in the movie????
>>
>>25396773
I assume it was that scene when they bumped into each other in the death star and Rey just hugged Finn.
>>
>>25396707
Leia has a horse face, Ray has a head that looks like it was squished, at least Padme has a normal head shape.
>>
>>25397886
Probably. I read something about Lucas not wanting "bikinis in space" some time back.
>>
Rey can't kiss Finn because jedis can't have a couple, it just won't happen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.