[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever fantasized about being a serial killer? I do it sometimes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Anyone ever fantasized about being a serial killer?
I do it sometimes, when i am using public transport and i see young people (30-17) texting in that really busy way where they move their fingers so fast and hectic across their way too large smartphone or when they are loud and blart shit about their job or people they meet there.
Then i stare at some point on the floor or out the window and imagine how it would feel liek to point a gun at their faces and seeing this rabbit-like stare of fear. I have no hostile thoughts at all towards old people or children at all, but i have fantasized one time or another about making those always positive, extroverted, semi-perfect people afraid for their life.
I kind of enjoy those moments a little though, because they sometimes inspire me to get started writing thrillers someday.

Do you fantasize about stuff like that as well? What would be your weapon of choice or "procedure" as a serial killer?
I would probably pick victims out spontanously, by using public transport, then follow them home, find out where they live and then wait for a good oportunity, preferable near the train station or subway, so i could escape after shooting them dead.
>>
Yes I fantasize about this a lot.

I feel as if there is a very fragile barrier preventing me from crossing over from fantasy to reality and killing people. Like an open doorway I would need to just step through.

But I would be much happier never crossing that barrier.

Yes edgy post whatever. It's just how I feel.
>>
No I dont FBI but thanks.
>>
>>25396519

Similar to rape, this stems from a lack of power in your daily life.
>>
>>25396519
Keep it with fantasy though.
>>
>>25396613
Haha yeah.. well what i wrote sounds edgy as fuck as well but i actually tried to describe it pretty honestly.
I do not think that i am in any temptation of actually acting it out because i am too much of a chicken to do that stuff. It was the only reason that kept me from suicide a few months ago. It went so far that even in my head, i chose the "cleanest" weapon i could imagine, aside from poisoning.
I could not handle the few of a snapped neck or caved in skulls from using a blunt-force weapon like a bat or hammer, stabbing or cutting would be too long and would involve too much trauma as well from squeling or blood going everywhere.
>>
>>25396519
if this thread keeps going someones going to get v&ed
>>
>>25396725
Not really. Nothing is happening or nobody is threatened.
>>
>>25396709
Sure, geez i thought you guys would be a little more liberal with speaking your mind, you talk about fucked up stuff like incest or pedophilia but as soon as it takes a little more darker turn of a non-sexual nature you turn to wussies.
>>
>in public building
>sketch a mental map of the place
>learn the locations of exits
>determine chokepoints where a lot of people would be at if something were to happen
>imagine up scenarios like fires and how they would cause the most deaths as possible

I am not even a violent person. Almost a pacifist
>>
>>25396519
I sometimes feel tempted to kill people but I am suffering from mental psychosis, so knowing this I struggle to not act on what my thoughts are telling me

Thinking about shit can stop you from doing it
If you were really violent you'd do it without any thought
>>
>>25396813
Same, in my whole life i only got into a fight once and it was out of selfdefense. I just like to imagine those kind of scenarios.
>>
>>25396519
Yes. I always wondered what it would be like to watch someone shrivel in fear as you hold a gun to their head. The things they would do to preserve their lives. The utter terror that will be going through their heads. It fascinates me, its something I'll never feel since I'm suicidal
>>
File: omegagudjub.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
omegagudjub.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>>25396813
In my school the hallway (18, I'm a senior) intersections can get filled with at least 100 people at a time. All it would take is one allahu akbar muslim student to kill those 100 students. Pls FBI no van :^)
>>
>>25396818
I do not even feel the urge to act out anything. It is just like a mind-game when i am bored and look at people in the tram or whatever.
>>
File: 1443556141396.jpg (25 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1443556141396.jpg
25 KB, 569x428
>>25396788
I'm not talkng about this thread. I'm talking about real life. Keep it a fantasy. Or better yet go to /b/ you rat.
>>
>>25396897
Calm yout tits, i can think whatever the fuck i want, i am probably a more calm and peaceful person irl than most of you.
I am just bored and wanted to read some interesting stuff.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.