[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Sorry I don't drink." >Some dickhead immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1451548217728.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1451548217728.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>"Sorry I don't drink."
>Some dickhead immediately gets offended and tries to explain why drinking is the best thing ever and you're wrong for not liking it
Why are alcoholics so insufferable?
>>
My family have been trying to get me to drink all night. I had a glass of champagne at midnight but apart from that my Fedora tipping has been in overdrive. Prefer to be boring than ruin a whole day hung over.
>>
because they're drunk. The same people would probably not bug you about it if they were sober.
>>
Yeeah, annoys me to no end.
>>
Yes they're almost as bad as 420tokers.
>>
iktf

>I don't do drugs or drink
>WHY DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME, YOU STRAIGHT EDGE LOSER?!? WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>25396484
alcohol's for fags anyway, 420 blazeit faggot
>>
>>25396438
They want destroy the world with liver disease
>>
My sister pulled this same thing tonight. She handles her alcohol terribly, though. I doubt mellow and/or jovial drunks would be so offended
>>
>>25396484

>"Sorry I don't drink"
>"Okay faggot"

>/r9k/ why does every one hate me for being an insufferably boring cunt?

HAHAHAHAH oh fuck lad you've got a lot to learn. ENJOY YOUR LIFE, I'm sure your kids (jk you'll die a kv) will look up to you.
>>
I usually just ask why not.

Then I say "good, drinking is bad for you. Otherwise you end up like me"
>>
>>25396558
Yeah, this pisses me off too. I don't even care what these people do in their spare time, nor do I think any less of them. Just leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>25396632
This is what r9k has become
>yolo u virgin haha
How sad
>>
>>25396484
>>Some dickhead immediately gets offended and tries to explain why drinking is the best thing ever and you're wrong for not liking it

where in the world are you finding people like this??

Tortuga Island, land of the pirates??
>>
Iktf as well. They seem very fucking sensitive. Like they know it's retarded to literraly consume poison so casualy and at large amounts, but they don't want to be confronted with it. And it's so over the top that you can't even say you don't drink qithout them feeling like they're being accused.

I remember when I was a teenager and I'd say I never plan on drinking. My Dad would always end up going on about how drinking isn't bad and that I'll end up drinking. I'm 25 now, and still haven't touched a drink. Funnily enough, he abuses it the most in my immediate family.
>>
I'm a former alcoholic, but I don't like telling anyone, so when I'm in situations with alcohol involved I just tell everyone I don't drink. I'm not sure which one is worse; them thinking you're a loser weirdo who doesn't drink, or them knowing you're a weirdo loser alcoholic.
>>
>>25396632
Listen here kids. Watch, observe. This is what all of the over-drinkers will say to you when they are confronted by someone who doesn't drink. They know they have a really bad habit, but they don't want to stop so they'll try to make you seem like the one in the wrong. Don't fall for it, you'll regret it.
>>
I never drink socially, only alone.
>>
>dont speak to shit heads
>hey anon what you drinking
>oh I don't drink
>how come?
>just don't
>ok
then the conversation just carries on, just don't speak to shit people
>>
>>25396945
I just say I'm just trying to cut back. Works every time, and people congratulate you on it.
>>
>>25396484
>be at party
>be 19 so not of age yet
>every adult in the room is half jokingly throwing alcohol in my face as if i am actually interested in that toxicity
Jesus christ
>>
File: kek.jpg (128 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
128 KB, 800x574
I normally take a sip at midnight for celebration but yes it's stupid

you have to realize, these people are drunk and take your refutation as a personal insult. Because as normies, they can't fathom why you wouldn't want to get cancer and brain damage
>>
> it's bad for health
> i don't like the taste
It's not medicine and you don't drink it for the taste.
You drink to get drunk and feel good and do stupid shit you wouldn't otherwise.
> i don't want to lose control of myself
Faggot tier argument. You don't become controlled by some other person, you just have less inhibition.
>>
>>25398000
drinking ain't healthy m8

>it doesn't influence your self-control!
you can't be serious
>>
>>25398000
>You drink to get drunk and feel good
I don't want to feel drunk and feel pretty great like 95% of the time
>>
>>25396484
allright drunkbro here lemme try to clear things up
we drink because we got no other ways to cope with some shit. like take this fine new years eve. i drink because i am not alone but because the one i miss is so so far away. and when drunkbors see someone who can cope with shit without getting drunk they feel bad and get mad. its stupid,but its just how it is. i for one congratulate you,although i will argue against it not having any good taste. i like the taste of most alcohols i drink.
>>
>>25398000
>you don't drink it for the taste.
Then I don't even want to drink it. I drink things that satisfy my taste buds, if it doesn't do that then it makes me gag. I have no interest in getting drunk.
>>
>>25396540
I know from experience that this is false.
>>
>>25398035
>> it doesn't influence your self control
Apparently you faggots don't know about moderation.
If course it does, but you don't lose control unless you drink too much.
>>
>>25398091
Being drunk makes things more fun.
You don't know til you've tried it.
All these faggots itt knocking alcohol having never tried it.
>>
>>25398257
Drinking exlusively for taste is a faggy thing to do.
Same as people who smoke. Some don't like the taste but do it for the effect.
It's to get drunk, and not all alcohol tastes the same, some taste really nice.
>>
>You're only an alcoholic if you drink alone... said the guy who gets drunk with other people every night.

I really hate this meme.
>>
>>25398706
>Drinking exlusively for taste is a faggy thing to do.
And guys who think they're hot shit by drinking that waste are even more faggy.
>>
>>25396754
Underrated post.

Nigger nogger asshole clogger
>>
>>25396484
I'm an alcoholic, and I wouldn't give two shits if you drank or not. Up to you. It's those who forces others to drink (or forces them not to) who are insufferable dickbags.

But I guess it's the same way as when people get pissed if you aren't into weed or something. It's like they take it as a personal attack on something they love (kind of like when people get offended if you say you don't like a movie they enjoy).
>>
>>25396484

Oh yay, yet another omega thread.

>thing omega does or doesn't do
>made up normie reaction that justifies why normies are bad people and the omega is great
>a whole bunch of smug omega faggotry ensues

Thrilling.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.