[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: shomin sample kujou miyuki.png (477 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shomin sample kujou miyuki.png
477 KB, 1280x720
ITT: We post our ideal suicides. How we want to go, when, etc.
Bonus: we post who we want to meet when we go and why

Me:
>strap on tactical gear
>shoot it out in a blaze of glory/last stand

alternatively:
>sit in bathtub
>get drunk beyond recognition
>have favorite anime or kawaii jpop song playing at full volume
>look at pictures of cute anime girls that I might get to see when I leave this shit realm
>lose inhibitions enough to put a gun to my head and do it

inb4 no replies
>>
File: 6626470.jpg (14 KB, 200x372) Image search: [Google]
6626470.jpg
14 KB, 200x372
>>25396448
>look at pictures of cute anime girls that I might get to see when I leave this shit realm
That's not going to happen and you know it.
>>
>>25396503
How can you or anyone else who's currently alive know this for fact?
>>
>get comfy
>try benzos
>listen to some woody guthrie
>watch some Eva
>get helium
>go out peacefully while hugging my cat
>>
File: do it on cam faggot.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
do it on cam faggot.jpg
219 KB, 1000x1502
>>25396448
suicide is easy anon, you just have to DO IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nTAU3vXzQ
>>
>Go to ex's house
>Shoot self in front of her
>now who's emotionally scarred bitch
>>
>>25396535
How can you argue the opposite?

Not to be a buzzkill, but I'm curious to know how you could see anything after death. Especially after your brain cells have died and your body has decomposed beyond recognition.
>>
>>25396734
Because you can't argue the opposite either. Literally nobody knows what happens to your conscious after you die, maybe we all get to go to our dream worlds, maybe one religion is right, maybe we experience a state of "pre-birth" non-existence. Nobody knows, so nobody can argue for either.
>>
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
> rent giant crane, one of those huge construction ones

> during busiest travel season of the year (around Christmas), drive onto highway

> drive crane across all lanes of traffic, causing huge traffic jam

> extend crane, climb to top

> hang self from top of crane
>>
First and foremost, I'd make sure that nobody is left to mourn, by having the ones who possibly respect me to hate me instead.

My ideal way to go out would not be by doing it in private and becoming a statistic, if I am going to die, I'll do so in the most gruesome of ways, whether that involves setting myself on fire and going out in a blaze of glory, or painting the streets red with my blood. I just want the people out there to witness, and see something that they will NEVER forget
>>
>>25396812
I suppose so, death is a scary thing since it's an irreversible process. We only have religion and the prospect of 'heaven' or 'reincarnation' as a reassuring factor.

Either way, we all have a limited time on this planet. To end it short is a regrettable decision, no matter how bad things may seem.
>>
File: 1434660184158.jpg (755 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434660184158.jpg
755 KB, 1600x1200
>all these faggots who want to die in front of other people

How many of you look like this?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>25396884
That's a kick ass way to go.
>>
>>25396448
I don't want to commit suicide, but here would be my ideal suicide:
>Sit in a bathtub and drink alcohol while having pictures of my dead family members around me.
>smoke a joint and lie back for awhile and listen to music. Eventually drink some more and hope to die of alcohol poisoning while unconscious.

Alternatively,
>Take out the biggest bank loan I possibly can, and grab as much money as I can from multiple sources.
>go to Las Vegas and have a blast of a time with friends over there
>when I get drunk enough, buy heroin and overdose on it while looking out a window at the lights in Vegas and listening to music.

This assumes that most of my family that I care about has passed away already. I couldn't kill myself with them alive, it'd crush them.
>>
>>25397005
I'd go shooting with those guys. They look like a cool bunch of dudes to kick it with.
>>
My ideal suicide would be shooting myself in the head late one night. My note will read "Sorry about the mess".

I used to romanticize suicide and wanted mine to be long and dramatic. However, as my life got worse and worse I realized that I just want to die as quickly as possible.
>>
>>25397000
>To end it short is a regrettable decision, no matter how bad things may seem.
Let me know when we can fly, shoot ki beams, travel the universe in an instant and give headpats to cute catgirl lolis.
>>
I will have a talk with my brother and mom to explain the situation. Give them my stuff. Then shotgun to my brain stem from the inside of my mouth. Put myself down like a sick dog. Alternatively I could take someone with me but I don't have anyone in mind.
>>
> go on periscope
> talk for a bit and explain what im going to do
> let a decent amount of people join in and watch
> wait for train
> lay down in front of it LIVE ON PERISCOPE!
>>
>>25397005
>you will never have friends to go shirtless shooting with
who wants to suicide pact with me
>>
I really want to make it look like an accident, so I'll probably kill myself via car by driving off of a cliff.
>>
>>25397000
Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem. The world will always be a shitty place and we will always be failures.
>>
>tfw no cute serial killer gf to tie me to a bed, stab me, and kiss me as I fade out of life
>>
Get Laptop, electric gasgrill, fish and chicken and duct tape, go in small bathroom.
Tape window and door shut with duct tape.
Fire up grill, fire up laptop with stuff like that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
Lay in bathtub, while grilling sum chicken and fish on the grill
as soon as dizzieness and lightheadedness starts to kick in due to the gas, pu on some 1 hour compilation to run down laptop-battery faster after you pass out, so you can still listen to music while you fade away but annoying ass neighbours wont butch your ascension.

Oh and before you lock yourself in the bathroom: better put out a sign that warns people from carbon monoxide in the room, it will reach a very high concentration if they find you after a day or so, it can kill people just by entering.
>>
>>25397518
Are you me? I want this so much.
Autassassinophilia is best fetish
>>
Probably OD on heroin. If not I'd like to jump off of a tall building, that'd be pretty intense.
>>
Something quick and easy. I dont have any set plans yet but my ny resolution is suicide. Im thinking ill save up some money for a shotgun and blow my brains out since that is super quick and easy. That being said i dont want my family or friends to see me like that so i think id go into the woods somewhere after leaving a brief suicide note. If thats not possible im willing to try and od again or slit my wrist. Maybe a helium bag but who knows. Im working on it.
>>
File: thatfuckingneckwobble.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
thatfuckingneckwobble.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>25396734
>pifs detora
>>
>Stockpile all the psychedelics I can (Shrooms, LSD, Acid, DMT, anything really)
>Ingest excessive amounts of all
>Trip all the way to the 6th dimension
>Contemplate the meaning of the universe
>Contemplate suicide
>Come down with understanding of everything
>Decide if life's worth living
>Do it again but OD on heroin
At least when I die I won't be in this shitty reality anymore
>>
File: plouffe.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
plouffe.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>use my connection to lorne michael's daughter to get myself on snl
>gif related
>>
>>25396884
>implying the crane wouldnt topple over due to the weight of your fat ass
>>
>>25398798
Actually, I'm a 120 pound skeleton. Still shitty, but at least I'm not a fatass.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.