[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brain problems general post ITT if you have a mental illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9
File: sleep.jpg (151 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
151 KB, 1280x719
brain problems general

post ITT
if you have a mental illness
a disability
or have been in special education

post your meds and problems
>>
>>25396286
the jews are my problem
>>
>>25396286
I have autism and im going to kill myself
>>
>>25396770
Why? Just get on the autismbux senpai, I'm literally treated like a god with people going out of their way not to offend or trigger me.
>>
>>25397032
because theres no point in life
im always going to be a loser with no friends
>>
I'm not sure what I have
I used to think depression but it's just been getting worse
I haven't been able to shower in weeks
>>
>>25397086
why have you not been able to shower
>>
>>25397092
I just haven't been able to force myself to expend the effort
I used to shower pretty often
>>
>>25397186
thats a sign or severe depression see a doctor

my psych asks me about hygiene stuff all the time
>>
PPD and Depressed here
how fucked am I?
>>
Severe depression, does not seem to be helped at all by meds. I have attempted suicide several times but failed because I am a fucking coward who cant even kill myself properly. I am honestly the most pathetic and worthless person I know.

Right now I am taking welbutrin, adderall, silenor, some modafinil, and a SSRI (forget the name).
>>
>>25397221
I have an intense fear of psychiatrists and doctors
I always assume they'll just make fun of me
Besides I can't even ask my doctor since I got off anti depressants the first month of getting them because I was too afraid to take it for even a day. I just lied to him and said I was fine.
>>
>>25397265
maybe you should try ECT
>>
>>25397304
write a note to your doctor explaining things

they wont laugh at you even for the most ridiculous shit at least not to your face maybe to their friends
>>
>>25397316
Too young, my psychiatrist just puts me on different SSRIs. Apparently I need to be depressed for a while. I asked my parents about it and they said I cant take any time off from college if my psychiatrist approved it.
>>
>>25397349
Laughing at me behind my back is even worse
And writing a note sounds autistic
How am I supposed to give it to him?
>>
>>25397376
you just make an appointment
and give it to them at the appointment for them to read

I do it with my doctors because im autistic and always panic and forget everything I wanted to say
>>
>>25397354
you could always go to the psych ward then refuse to go to school anymore
>>
>>25397250
fucked all the way
>>
>>25396286
i had a mild tbi when i was 14, now i'm 26 and I feel my brain deteriorating, not sure what i do, i think i'm just supposed to die. nobody cares about the mentally ill
>>
File: 1451171251181.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451171251181.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>tfw incurable meme addiction
>>
Was in a car accident a few years ago and it fucked my shit up. Skull/face cracked in various places, concussion, and swelling near the brain.
The long term effects due to a very mild level of i suppose brain damage are not fun to say the least. Its hard formulating sentences without thinking them out first or else risk speaking them in a fucked up word order. Trying to match words with things is horrible like if i try to focus its like im drawing a constant blank. Forgot remembering names. Sleep schedule/pattern is comepletely random. Mild dislexia with numbers. Random uncontrolable mood swings and depression for no reason. Strange ass dreams. Was never like this beforehand. Im NEETing it up off the last bit of the settlement money but once its gone i dont know what ill do. Maybe dissability if i can get it. The idea of getting a job horrifies me. To fuck up simple tasks daily and have people question if im some sort of potato... Idk if i can handle it.
>>
Diagnosed psychotic depression checking in

I'm on risperidone and zoloft. I'm insanely depressed right now and delusional so I'm taking a shitload of zoloft and drinking. I haven't hallucinated yet, however.
>>
>>25398695
that wont do anything but make you throw up in a few hours

I took over 10 grams of zoloft once and it did fucking nothing
>>
has anyone managed to cure bordem
>>
>>25397186
Kill urself faggot
>>
>>25398755
Suicide. Live stream.
>>
>>25398755
acid cures it pretty good
>>
>>25398849

i cant take psychedelics too much stress for me to enjoy it at all
>>
Anyone have experience with borderline?

My older sister has borderline and it got really bad over the past year. She's been in and out of the ward, more in than out. I don't even know how to talk to her anymore. She's not the same person. I just visit and keep her company for an hour and then she tells me to leave and I go home and cry.
>>
>>25396455
The fuck off my board
>>
>>25398868
tried smaller doses with phenibut? works for me.
>>
>>25398990

i only took ~120ug last time and had a pretty terrible time

how much phenibut do you take with it? if im feeling masochistic enough to try psychedelics again ill probably try that
>>
Risperdal and Seroquel. I have schizophrenia and I hear a voice telling me to do things and scaring me, it's been happening for a while now. I don't expect to ever be the same. But knowing this shitty world we live in I really don't care. We're all gonna end up in a box no matter what path you choose to take.
>>
>tfw actually autistic

No matter how hard I try, I can never look normal. I tried using /fa/ to dress nice and /fit/ to work out. Instead, I looked liked a strong retard whose Mom has a lot of money.

I stutter and have a nasally, monotone voice. So if they can't tell by looking at me, they figure it out the second I start talking.

I'm unfixable, so I gave up and became a fat NEET. Now I enjoy life far more now that I no longer care what neurotypicals think of me.
>>
I've been starting to see and hear things that aren't there and I'm afraid. My aunt is a schizophrenic.

I'm really afraid.
>>
>>25399240
take anti psychotics
they work sometimes
>>
>>25399240
Risperidone works when it is in your system. They tell you to take it twice a day at specific times, but its best to just take it when you feel a psychotic episode coming on.
>>
>>25399033
1g of phenibut a couple hours before. If you have a low tolerance, smaller doses of acid can be fun too, eg, half a tab
>>
>>25399404
half a tab for me is like eating a pot brownie
its a nice long high
>>
my dad spends the entire day locked up in his room talking to people who aren't there. I don't know what's wrong with him since he refuses to see a doctor

i know these things are genetic and I'm probably starting to show symptoms. I'm planning to kill myself soon before I end up like him
>>
File: 1442667189656.jpg (32 KB, 386x517) Image search: [Google]
1442667189656.jpg
32 KB, 386x517
Have psychological issues. Today something went wrong again merely from all the cuckthreads and racebait general. It doesn't take much. Now something is wrong and I don't know what exactly. Nobody can help me.. I always find it nice to know I'm not alone.
>>
>>25399484
Why don't you have a teaparty for your and your fathers hallucinations? You might be able to bond.
>>
>>25399134
>>25399134
not trying to be a normie faggot or anything, but if you lift or whatever it should be for yourself and not for the fucking retards out there. maybe thats what you did wrong
>>
I literally can't feel happiness, or any positive emotion, like self confidence, or passion, or determination. Is that a condition? Someone help...
>>
>>25399532
I kekked but he can't stay still for 5 minutes at a time so tea parties are not an option
>>
File: 1449206441580.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449206441580.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
yeah so i got depression, anxiety, and psychosis. Used to take risperdal and prozac but i got off of it. Just by saying what i needed to. I was also told i was a sociopath by some doctors at a BSU
>>
Recently found out I have cyclothymia (mild bipolar). Explains a lot of shit. I'm not gonna take drugs for it or go to therapy. I love parts of my personality and hate others, but I don't want to dull myself.
>>
>>25399583
Major depression. Zoloft will change your life.
>>
>>25399631
zoloft is shit its babys first ssri
>>
>Finally fall asleep after hours of trying
>Have an awful nightmare
>Wake up in cold sweat
>I missed the ball drop
>Won't be able to fall asleep until around late tomorrow

JUST
>>
Depression, anxiety and severe ADD treated by citalopram and vyvanse.
heavy speak impediment where Rs and Ls sound like Ws
school gave up on speech therapy before highschool and hated seeing shrinks but meds work
>>
>>25399681
What is better than zoloft?
>>
>>25399631
I think I might have Anhedonia, just googled it
>>
>>25397354
so what they fucking rather? you die?
>>
>>25399681
gtfo asshole.
>>
File: saph142a.jpg (34 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
saph142a.jpg
34 KB, 600x419
>>25399723
I take saphris
its not a ssri but it makes me less crazy

also puts me to sleep in 30 minutes after taking it
>>
>MDD, panic disorder that's quickly becoming agoraphobia, gender dysphoria, psychotic features, and occasional bouts of anhedonia
>welbutrin, cymbalta, ativan, finasteride, estradiol valerate
i got dysgraphia too.
how fucked am i guys? i know i'm fucked, but should i just give up now?
>>
i have some mild mental retardation
>>
>>25400073
stop being a tranny and your problems are fixable
>>
Bipolar depressed nutjob reporting in
>>
>>25400210
shit senpai i wish it was like that. i'm p fucking far deep with it though. well i guess i'm fucked then. the best time to give up in 2016 is now.
>>
>>25400276
I agree with you on that.
>>
>>25400320
yep. here's to another year of a wasted life that's bound to end with suicide via black pipe shotgun!
>>
>>25396286

depression, panic disorder, OCD, used to have anorexia now have bulimia, social anxiety
>>
>>25400367
thats the way to go
>>
MDD

Wellbutrin
>>
>>25397058
You got that right. Just make sure to say nigger on your twitter
>>
>>25396455
So psychosis?
>>
>>25396286
Nothing diagnosed but I just cant stand being around "normies"

All they fucking do is have popularity contests amongst themselves, and I get physically angry if I'm near a group of them for too long.

>tfw no shy gf

oh well
>>
ADHD, probably some level of anxiety and depression. Was on Adderall but I lost control of my use in college and quit taking it after staying up three days straight and seeing shadow people.
>>
>>25400692
jews are bad news you know that
>>
>>25400951
this

fucking kikes get out
>>
>>25396286
Who /autism and ADHD/ here
>>
File: 20141003_220159.jpg (439 KB, 961x1281) Image search: [Google]
20141003_220159.jpg
439 KB, 961x1281
>>25401442
I am autistic
maybe add
>>
>>25401590
I know that feel it sucks ass
>>
>>25396286
depression
>150mg venlafaxine
narcolepsy
>30mg adderall x3

I hate myself. :^)
>>
File: 1449028589336.jpg (67 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
1449028589336.jpg
67 KB, 464x700
I no longer have any friends on account of the anxiety I experience. I feel like I want to kill myself every day of my life.
>>
>>25400673
h-hi /g/
>>
>>25396286
I'm a drug addict, I consider that to be a mental illness.
>>
>>25402268
what drug
inb4 pleb drugs
>>
>>25402338
i'm a heroin addict

ssuk deek my frend
>>
>Mentally ill tranny freak that thinks he should be a girl whos brain tells him every day that his body is not right
I just want to be normal, cure when
>>
>>25402360
You're pathetic. You don't deserve any sympathy.
>>
>>25402360
go to the loony to detox because they will give you meds
then cut contact with all your old friends
move if you have to

thats the only way
>>
>>25402422
just stop trying to be a girl its that easy
>>
I have brain cancer i hope
>>
I'm on an SNRI, recently prescribed.
>>
>>25398104
How do you feel your brain deteriorating? What do you feel happening?
>>
>>25403464
what kind of snri nameo
>>
>>25403503
effexor
ive lost 10 lbs, my apetite is almost nonexistant now. have trouble sleeping too. despite all this, it helps with OCD so much that i want to keep taking it.
>>
>>25396286
I went to a special ed school for grade 11 and 12. I was struggling in high school, and one of the the biggest reasons i went is because i was getting bullied and had no friends, i just wanted to go to a smaller school and make some friends. I met some relatively normal people there and had a good time. I may have ADHD, but I went to a doctor and did some tests and he didn't diagnose me with it. Thank god he didn't, because now I'm getting my pilots license, and if I had been diagnosed, that would have been impossible. Now I live in so much fear, I am always so worried somehow my past at that school, or my past of using ADHD meds will come up, and I'll lose my medical. Flying is the most important thing in my life now, I've sunk thousands of dollars into it, and I will spend thousands more. To think it could all get taken away because I was having a bit of trouble as a teenager... Honestly its the biggest tragedy of my life, even more so than being a kv, even if everything is fine with my medical now. I don't have to go for another medical exam for another three years, but when that day comes, holy shit I dont know if I could take it, my nerves will be out of control.
>>
>>25403654
they keep you from flying for add?
>>
>>25404031
Yup, its basically an instant fail on your medical. I think you can try to fight it by doing some sort of concentration test, but from what I've heard it's basically impossible even for people without it.
>>
>>25404059
thats some shit they let arabs fly
>>
im a retarded autistic man ask me anything
>>
>>25404419
If you browse r9k on new years eve that's already implied.
>>
>>25396286
Clinically diagnosed with schizoid personality, obsessive compulsive personality, and mild ocd, but the latter 2 have been flaring up pretty fucking bad recently. No meds because they don't work.

Original comment.
>>
> clinical depression

My seratonin levels are abnormally low; this isn't some special snowflake bullshit. It's treatable with SSRIs.

> starting to hear voices
Not sure what that's all about.
>>
>>25404648
>hearing voices
Literally the most common delusion, could be 17 different things.
>>
>>25404689
Cool. I wasn't really concerned.

I guess I'll keep ignoring it.

Well, that's for the help. I should probably leave this thread now.
>>
>>25404837
what do the voices say?

are they telling you to do things?
>>
I hate my life kill me now
please
>>
>>25398481
damn, I know that feels.
Not quite to that extent with that level of after effects, but I was also hit by a car and suffered skull and face fractures and a concussion. I was already a SPED and an Aspie, though so it's not like I was normal before the accident.
>>
>>25396286
professionaly diagnosed with aspergers adhd bipolar disorder schizoid personality disorder major depression and social anixety

on 30 mg mirtazapine for depression and a bunch of other shit that i refuse to take

completely unable to interact with other people and am trapped in my own world with no chance to escape, probably going to end up an heroing one of these days to get out of this hell, but knowing my luck i'd wake back up in my bed

shit sucks desu i hate my life
>>
>>25401442
I am. also, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and Bipolar...
>>
Bipolar 1 and ADHD.

Trileptal and Adderall.

Has fucked my life progression up severely.
>>
>>25405382
I know this feel so much its bad
>>
Im autistic kill me sempi
>>
Someone tried to strangle me to death about 6 years ago. I've never been the same ever since. They died of a heroin overdose in 2014 the night I told them how I really felt. I no longer have any friends because of it.
>>
>>25396286
>if you have a mental illness

ODD & Depression which was in remission when diagnosed.. That was a good 12 years ago or more though, and I really haven't bothered with the whole special-ed thing since I turned 18 (age at which you fall out of the whole youth-care system here)..
>or have been in special education
From about 14 to 18 I was in special education. We did fuck all there. No homework, small classes and a vast amount of marijuana consumption, especially for an educational institution.. I got most of my highschool diploma in adult aducation after I turned 18.

>post your meds
Always catagorically refused them.. They wanted me on anti-depressants before I was even 16, and I never wanted it. I'm not even sure why, I think I was just afraid to lose myself..
>and problems
Seem to get milder with age.. I just turned 26, and I have some good hopes for this new year.
>>
I either have schizophrenia or can speak to God.

I hope it's the second one, but I somewhat doubt it.
>>
ADD/ADHD since childhood, got me through early stages of school super easy but made sure that's where my education ended

Gripping severe depression since my teenage years, all that's left is the want to die off without anyone knowing.

Too much a pussy to do it myself, and then there'd be the issue of my possessions, apartment, everyone knowing etc.
>>
File: they're all you.jpg (643 KB, 2000x1285) Image search: [Google]
they're all you.jpg
643 KB, 2000x1285
>>25405961
God is dead, kouhai.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.