[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saved a girl's life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>on bus station on my way home after drinking with my equally loser friends
>only me and a girl, seeminly half passed out from alcohol
>she starts mumbling and soon throws up all over herself
>ask her if she's okay but can't contact her
>bus comes
>tell her the bus is coming and that she must get into it or she will freeze (it's -5 C)
>still no contact
>ditch the bus and remain to help her
>finally get some contact with her but she is clearly too drunk to function and I decide to call for help
>call 112 and wait until they're there, making sure they take care of her
>she is brought to the hospital
>it was the last bus so I have to walk home for 30 minutes in the cold

I feel like a fucking beta. This cunt would've probably ignored me if I approached her in a bar and maybe even laughed in my face yet I saved her.
>>
>>25395977

hey op.

this is a good post.

Happy New Years!!
>>
yeah you are a cuck
next time, remember that you don't HAVE to do ANYTHING for ANYONE
>>
>>25395977
>called 112

wow great I bet she enjoys the bill
>>
>>25396024
Healthcare is free in Europe...
>>
Yeah let a human being die just because you imagine they wouldn't want to have sex with you. Any woman that doesn't want to have sex with you has no right to exist. You are such a good person.
>>
File: 1320209496238.jpg (35 KB, 564x489) Image search: [Google]
1320209496238.jpg
35 KB, 564x489
>>25395977

You did a good thing OP

You'll likely never be rewarded for it, and you're probably right, she wouldn't have done the same for you but that's what makes it noble.

You know what's not noble? Seeking gratification on an anonymous image board. The greatest sacrifices are those nobody will ever know you made. Since we all know now, it has diminished valor
>>
>>25395977
>>25396014
>letting somebody die to prove you're an alpha
A true alpha does good things because they are good, not because they will get something out of it.

also >>25396024 , rostie is fucked
And, couldn't you just call 112 and then get on the bus and leave? Or call 112 from the bus?
>>
>>25396041
That's what you believe. Try getting your stomach pumped out for free.
>>
>>25396058
I think it is more about the thought that a dumb slut like that would definitely not care about you if the situation was reversed. If a woman saw a guy passing out on a bench the only way she would ever stop to help is if he was uber chad.
>>
>>25396058
No but this is the same kind of girl who would MOCK me. There's a difference between wanting to have sex with me and laughing at me. I have tried approaching them and they never kindly reject me.

>>25396082
Well the whore shouldn't have drunk too much then, not my problem.
>>
>>25395977
Ayy. Ihan hyvan tyon teit. Jaksa lukea iltapaskast huomenna kuinka joku hermiina jonna kaalinpaa paleltunu. Ainakaan ei mamut korjaa talteen
>>
HAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING KEK

should've left the dumb bitch to rot
>>
You saved a Stacey from her own self destruction. You have done a disservice to the earth's population.
>>
>>25396132
This

>>25396176
I felt for her... Maybe she will give me a call tomorrow?
>>
>>25396132
>Implying she'd even save a Chad
When it comes down to a situation where someone needs to take charge, 90% of women would walk away, regardless of who it is.
>>
>>25396280
she has your number?
>>
>>25396350
The ambulance-guy took it from me in case they want to call me about anything. I assume they will give it to her in case she wants to thank me. He said I very much could've saved her life as it's too cold outside and it was a fairly remote area.
>>
It's in your nature to be a beta provider OP, deep down you hoped saving this girl would make her your gf or something more.

But in reality she probably won't even remember you, she will probably think it's expected that someone help her in a time of need and think nothing of it. That's just how women are.

You know this, yet you will do it again and again because you are a beta and it's your nature to provide.
>>
>>25396363
lel thats so the police can contact you after she accesses you of date raping her
>>
>be me cycling to work in the evening half light
>in a wooded area on the river bank a rough part of the city on a cycling path
>see qt blond walking alone
>part of the city full of blacks and muslims so think i better stop
>"hi. Are you ok? Do you need help getting somewhere?
>"no, why?"
>"you look a bit lost, a bit out of place"
>"i'm fine, we could exchange numbers so i can let you know when im home safe?"
>think this is a bit weird
>"you'll be fine, bye now"
>carry on cycling
>realise my mistake
>2016
>still a kv

tfw this actually happened. My love of white girls, dislike of blacks and mistrust of muslims could have actually landed me a date
>>
I would have done the same 2bh

But since you made a post about it you are a cuck. Good deeds are kept to onself and are definitely not done for pussy or even a thank you.
>>
>>25396510
This this this. Op u dun fuked
>>
>>25395977
>I feel like a fucking beta. This cunt would've probably ignored me if I approached her in a bar and maybe even laughed in my face yet I saved her.

1. Dude I would have forcefully taken her phone and took the number, called her afterwards to ask if she was ok.

2. If she asks how you got the number told her she gave it as a thanks, she was too drunk to fucking remember anyways dude, seriously you wasted ONE FUCKING HELL OF AN OPPURTUNITY

3. Would have made sure this turned into "gratitude sex" no matter what, this is what happens when you don't have enough anger in your heart, it makes you lack will and initiative to get and/or take what you want from life, remember were beta's "life" doesn't give a fuck about us, if we want something from life we have to take it, never fucking forget.
>>
>on last train of the day home
>just me and a girl on board
>dunk chavs get on
>they start shouting at qt
>grabbing their crotches
>shouting obscenities
>they approach her
>one gropes her arse
>i stand up, im a big guy 4u
>they stop and look at me
>girl has pleading look on her face
>"excuse me lads, this is my stop"
>get off, go home, get comfy

she got what she deserved-btfo. Why should I stick my neck out for some girl who doesn't have the good sense to stay home after dark?
>>
>>25396582
you done goofed brah
This would have been a good landing
>>
>>25396727
I would have just raped her desu. If she didn't want sex, why was she so drunk?
>>
>>25396582
>"i'm fine, we could exchange numbers so i can let you know when im home safe?"
Please stfu with these troll comments

Oh and >>25396802 I can't believe you actually believed this shit, nobody is that stupid, its not like his phone would have exploded if he took the number, any guy would have just taken the number by default even if he wasn't interested just to end the conversation of be polite, so even a beta would have that number on their phone if that happened.
>>
>>25395977
You fucked up OP
You should have just left her to die

How is she going to learn if other people are going to bail her out for the mistakes she makes

Her condition was self inflicted
>>
>>25395977
Yeah, you're a beta, but you're literally the kind of person who keeps civilization from going tits up.

So here's a thanks from me to you and people like you. She may never appreciate you, but I do.

Happy new year, senpai.
>>
File: 1431315232924.png (99 KB, 360x269) Image search: [Google]
1431315232924.png
99 KB, 360x269
>>25396081
I think he's satirising the "OMG UR SO ENTITLED YOU CREEP NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING" diatribe normies go into whenever robots dare to even mention their own feelings regarding tfwnogf

>>25396363
>Stacies
>Expressing gratitude
>Ever

Kek, you know she's proabably gonna say you spiked her drink and raped her right? I mean ruining a strangers life is far easier than accepting culpability for one's own irresponsible drinking habits so why the hell wouldn't she?
>>
>>25396834
>I would have just raped her desu. If she didn't want sex, why was she so drunk?
Too many witnesses (black so I'd probably get Id'd, and caught pretty soon afterwards), also raping probably isn't what it used to be, its ironic that in todays times you can become a victim while attempting to victimize someone, by this I mean women are getting stds like rain these days, its not like in the past where you could be almost 100% sure your rape victim didn't have aids or some other std, next time you think about raping a bitch, think about what other gifts she's passing on to you.
>>
>>25396641
this only works in murrica tho
>>
>>25396727
Would you make her eat all the eggs?
>>
lol why would you feel bad about helping somebody out? Because you expected something in return?

Here's the thing, when a person is in danger it doesn't matter if they'd sleep with you or not. I wouldn't let my enemies freeze, never mind some random girl. When someone's in danger all that other shit goes out the window.
>>
>>25397213
>Would you make her eat all the eggs?

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm assuming this is some BS troll meme though.
>>
File: 1438159361399.gif (988 KB, 500x188) Image search: [Google]
1438159361399.gif
988 KB, 500x188
>>25397183
>Is black
>Places himself in a situation where there would be any ambiguity over a hypothetical rape

Oh anon... Oh poor sweet dear naive melanin-proficient anon
>>
lol 30 minutes this would of been a better story if you had to walk back 6 hours
>>
I can't believe people were suggesting to let her die. If it was you in that situation I bet you little shits wouldn't thank the person too, thinking like this

And expecting she will call you back and give you sex is just a dream op. Just be glad you saved someone else's life and hope someday someone will do the same for you if you ever need it.
>>
Would steal all the money out of her wallet first desu
>>
>>25396793
kek oh kek
>>
File: tobeyface.png (156 KB, 349x305) Image search: [Google]
tobeyface.png
156 KB, 349x305
>be me
>see girl in shady part of town
>she looks like she is in trouble or lost or somethinh
"Excuse me, mis-"
>"I have a boyfriend!"
>mfw
>>
>>25397184
Because America has a joke of a judicial system.
>>
>>25395977
i wouldve just looked and said "damn. sucks for her" and got on the bus. if the bus driver was kind enough to ask about her, i probably wouldve attempted to wake her up but in other scenario i wouldve just avoided her.

america sucks dick
>>
>>25395977
did you feel her up at least? would be a fair trade I think.
>>
>>25397454

Nah, fuck her, it would have been another cock carousel riding Stacie whore biting the dust.
>>
>>25395977
>112

You better not be romanian you cuck
>>
>>25395977
Good on you op do it because its the right thing to do. Selflessness is what this world needs more of.
>>
>>25397375
>Places himself in a situation where there would be any ambiguity over a hypothetical rape
>Oh anon... Oh poor sweet dear naive melanin-proficient anon
I don't even get where you're coming from right now kek, you speak about ambiguity but ironically your entire statement is ambiguous.
>>
>>25395977
Was she hot though?
>>
>>25396793

HAHAHA oh shit man I'm laughing
>>
>>25395977
Wow, how cucked can you get?
>>
>>25395977
Good shit OP. Respect.
>>
>>25395977
>This cunt would've probably ignored me if I approached her in a bar and maybe even laughed in my face yet I saved her.
Yeah, no shit. Next time let the Stacey die, ya jackass.
>>
>>25395977
>white knighting women

we tough you better op
>>
>>25395977

>This cunt would've probably ignored me if I approached her in a bar and maybe even laughed in my face yet I saved her.

haha, oh dear.
You fancy yourself an edgy misanthrope yet get all worried an empathetic like the rest of us. Even your "hu hu everyone's out to get me" attitude couldn't overpower your natural instinct to be decent human being.

>it was the last bus so I have to walk home for 30 minutes in the cold

aw, bless.
30 minutes is what it take me to walk from my nearest bus stop back to my house. Stop being a baby.
>>
>>25396058
Pretty much. Fuck roasties.
>>
>>25395977
Hey man you did a good thing, and I enjoyed reading about it.
>>
>>25395977
>tell her the bus is coming and that she must get into it or she will freeze (it's -5 C)
>still no contact

this was the end of your good samaritan obligation.

enough with begging women to not be stupid.
>>
File: 1441246868036.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441246868036.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>25397290
tbqh senpai you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>25396058
Cry us a river why don't ya?
>>
OP, you did the right thing. I know it's kinda shit from your perspective as she might've laughed at you if you approached her in a bar, but remember, you helped her out in spite of your reservations.
It makes you the better person.

I'm proud of you, anon. You're not a total fucking loser when you have a sense of honor.
>>
File: 1423007279576.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1423007279576.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>25398200
I'm just saying roasties would rather cry rape than accept that unattractive males are capable of decency. Added to that you can't prove your innocence beyond a shadow of a doubt plus cops are racist, you're just kicking the hornet's nest kiddo.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
I swear the problem with OP's generation is that they have pavlovian behaviour. They expect a candy every time they do the right thing.
>>
An act of kindness is never wasted.
>>
File: 1439951816608.jpg (23 KB, 378x372) Image search: [Google]
1439951816608.jpg
23 KB, 378x372
>>25399126
>'Look ma, I learned a new fancy new word from Buzzfeed'

So if 'OP's generation' is as under the influence of Pavlovian conditioning as you say, who exactly was it that was doing the conditioning, huh gramps?
>>
>>25396079

Integrity is what you do when no one is looking.
>>
>>25399017
This so much op
>>
>>25399292
>36 seconds into the new year
>one of the first posts I see is some condescending meanie trying to make someone feel bad
>>
>>25395977

lel what a pussy. That's shorts weather
>>
>>25396906
>How is she going to learn

dead people can't learn anything
>>
File: 1442947813561.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442947813561.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>>25399363
Read the post dipshit. Pavlovian behaviour is, by definition, something that the recipient is not responsible for programming. The blame doesn't lie with the recipient ('OP's generation') but with the conditioner (an older generation whom we can fairly assume >>25399126 is part of, based on context and lexis). Therefore >>25399017 is automatically hoisted by his own logic.

Jesus, Pavlov was the one who won the Nobel Prize, not the test test dogs themselves. Apply yourself you illiterate mouthbreather.
>>
Nobody fucking cares

og
>>
>>25395977
Don't listen to these fucking faggots.

You did a good thing, if everyone did more random acts of kindness maybe the world wouldn't be so shit
>>
>>25395977
you did well
you're a good person, not a ''beta-cuck'' like this website seems to tell you.
>>
>>25396058
relax, roastie
>>
Yeah OP, ThAnKs FoR saViNg Her FoR me.

t. Chad the destroyer.
>>
I fucking hate saving cunts.

As much as I despise people my gay ass instincts make me act like a damn hero.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.