[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you spending your NYE? My family cockblocked me, a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: adfas.png (125 KB, 238x265) Image search: [Google]
adfas.png
125 KB, 238x265
How are you spending your NYE?

My family cockblocked me, a brother of mine crashed his car and I have to take care of him.

FeelsBadMan, no NYE kiss.
>>
>>25395931
lads i just got invited to a NYE party. Should i go? Its 2am and id have to get a taxi. but potential girls + drugs
>>
>>25395998
2AM is late for a party even in NYE. Most girls are gonna be taken or fucking while you get there.
>>
Working on stuff for work (teaching). I'm taking a break right now for dinner and shitposting.

I'll also be working on stuff all day tomorrow unless friends feel like doing something. Same Saturday and Sunday unless I somehow get all my shit done.
>>
I'm doing absolutely nothing for no reason, I feel pathetic man.
>>
File: 1450017915174.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1450017915174.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
well i just woke up after sleeping for 20 hours, so i spent the entirety of it sleeping

had a dream within a dream where i woke up to a 2nd dream from the 1st dream very inspired to leave my NEET life behind after nearly a decade and finally left the house

fell in love with a girl i met and we formed a band together, traveled across the world living a life i never thought i would and then she got pregnant after a few years, we were ready for this great thing and then she died while giving birth

i took our daughter and raised her myself with everything i had, i loved her so much and lived to make her happy because otherwise i'd probably kill myself, but she reminded me so much of her mother that it hurt sometimes

her 1st day of school came and war broke out between donald trump and ISIS in the streets

i ran to the school and saved my daughters class from jihadi eggman by beating the shit out of him with a wrench

the wars got worse but i pushed on, we hid in broken down cars and avoided people as much as possible

we got caught in a trap one night by two masked men, one of them pulled a gun on me and i pushed and fought with everything i had until he had to reload, the 2nd man came at me with a knife that i got a hold of and fought them off with, they ran into the woods

i realized at this point my guts were spilling out of my stomach and i was going to die

i looked back to check on my daughter and realized she took a stray bullet to the head, she wasn't moving

i grabbed her in my arms and ran down the street screaming for help for no real reason, i knew there wasn't any safe zones left

suddenly i saw planes flying overhead and several explosions

i looked down at my daughter and she was smiling up at me

"its okay to rest now, i love you daddy"

then she was gone

i let go of everything i was holding in and as i was screaming a plane flew overhead and dropped a bomb right on top of me, i woke up to shit tons of fireworks outside my window

still a NEET
>>
I'm about to kill myself listening to these fireworks, don't know if I should go ahead and jump from my window.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.