[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got forced to be at a new years party, just sitting here awkwardly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: its_2015.gif (144 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
its_2015.gif
144 KB, 500x500
Got forced to be at a new years party, just sitting here awkwardly posting this. My phones about to die. What do.
>>
File: 1451150855481.png (203 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1451150855481.png
203 KB, 528x528
how about try to socialize you fucking failed normie

what's going to happen?

they're going to think you're weird? they already do
they're going to laugh? they already do

either get over it or continue to sulk in quiet
>>
show everyone how to an hirro
>>
File: 1406668942223.png (26 KB, 904x542) Image search: [Google]
1406668942223.png
26 KB, 904x542
girl I know called me if I wanted to go to a new years party.

Said I was already in one...
I'm not.
>>
>>25395860
If you want to go still just text her that you want to go to her party now it's not weird. Just say you're trying to leave the one you're at
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.