[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick a guy to fuck, femanons >The muscular douchebag who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 7687869679.jpg (118 KB, 937x500) Image search: [Google]
7687869679.jpg
118 KB, 937x500
Pick a guy to fuck, femanons

>The muscular douchebag who views you as "some random girl I fucked". You'll never see him again, but he secretly filmed you and you've heard strong rumors about it being leaked online. You worry for the remainder of your days about friends and family finding out
or
>The overweight neckbeard who loses his virginity to you, and ever since then he becomes obsessed and always finds different ways to contact you. This will not stop until he is your partner for life. Restraining orders are useless.
>>
>femanons

lmao
>>
>douchebag
>sue for a gorillion
>???
>profit
>>
>>25395365
I guess the douchebag would be less annoying, and he's more likely to be able to satisfy me...

I mean if I had to choose between those two.
>>
The muscular guy I guess. The guy on the right looks kinda creepy lol :/
>>
>>25395365

that dude is pretty b-big desu
>>
>>25395365
I pick Chad McDouche.
>>
me: a girl

femanon here:

as a femanon (female) i would personally honestly f*g the one on the left but that is just my opinion as a GIRL
>>
>>25395501
I'm not sure you mentionned which sort of genitalia you are in possession of. Please be more specific.
>>
>>25395501
Did you say you were a girl, femanon? I don't think you mentioned your gender enough for us all to understand.

Stupid fucking women.
>>
The douchebag, obviously. You didn't confirm that friends and family would actually see the tape, but you did confirm that the neckbeard would pursue you until he becomes your partner for life. One is a possible bad outcome, the other is a definite bad outcome.

Plus, at least the sex would likely be tolerable and I wouldn't be hurting his feelings by disliking/avoiding him. I'd have the moral highground in that situation.
>>
>>25395365

chad for sure lad
>>
>>25395501
Top kekkerino, many pepperinos were had
>>
>>25395501
Why did you censor fag?
>>
Any woman who doesn't pick the chad is a retard
>>
>>25395566
Is it good to have the moral high ground though..?
>>
>>25395365
I don't have casual sex so idk why I would be in that situation.
>>
>>25395633

It makes it easier to do mental gymnastics when you have the high moral ground
>>
File: wew.jpg (77 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
77 KB, 500x334
>>25395365
Neither, Id pick pick related who enjoys similar hobbies that I do.
>>
>>25395365
Every women on the planet would choose the douchebag, and anyone who says otherwise is trying to look self-righteous.
>>
>>25395633
For some people it is. I value having a clear conscience, when it comes to relationships I'd rather be the one getting fucked over than the one fucking someone over. I can get over that more easily than I can get over feeling guilty and having to think badly of myself.
>>
Go for big dick chad. Who cares as long as sex is good.
>>
Reminder that at no point was it mentioned that Chad's dick was big
>>
The one on the right. Before we even have sex, I would force him to lose weight and get a makeover and convert to my religion and actually practice my religion. Then we would have to spend a year getting to know one another then be engaged for 6 months. Then we would get married and I would make it clear that unless he practices my religion and is a good husband and a good example, I will leave.
>>
>>25395365
the muscular douche because I already have a weakness for abs
>>
Neckbeard if he's willing to get into shape with me. Loneliness otherwise
>>
>>25395815
when it comes to Chad, a non-big dick can be overlooked for the one time
>>
>>25395365
The neckbeard deserve some love.
I'll take good care of him. I'll bring him back in shape in no time.
>>
File: rich-piana-funny-360x240[1].jpg (14 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-funny-360x240[1].jpg
14 KB, 360x240
>>25396237
>tfw no gf that motivates you to lift
>>
>>25395818
Typical entitled woman
>>
I'd fuck the neckbeard. We can lose our virginities together, and he can stay my partner for life. At least he would give a shit about me. I mean, he's cute in his own way, ya know?
>>
>>25395365
chads flesh is better quality. you don't need to fight through the fat to get to the good meat. he will taste better and be easier to prepare
>>
>>25395818
What is your religion familia? Why not just say it?
>>
I'll pick neither because both are shitty choices
>>
>>25395365
neither thanks
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.