[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy New Year to everyone who has struggled, who struggle and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: feels.jpg (131 KB, 513x600) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
131 KB, 513x600
Happy New Year to everyone who has struggled, who struggle and will continue to struggle after the clock strikes twelve. Happy New Year to you who have social anxiety at a party tonight, to you who didn't even go because of your anxiety, to you who want this social season to end because of your depression, anxiety, eating disorder or loneliness. Happy New Year to you who lost someone in 2015, to you who struggled with your sexuality in 2015, to you who wanted to end it all.

A change of calendar will not make anything magically better for you. It will not make any of this disappear, it will not make a magical new you or present you with a magical new life. But it means one thing, for all of us. Time is passing. You have survived, you are surviving. It will be hard, and long, and a massive fight but time inevitably moves forward and it Will. Get. Better.

We will get better. I am saying it for no other reason than the fact that we have to believe that. All of us. We will not give up. We will not give in. Remember that people love you even though you might not feel it. Remember that you are good enough. All you lonely people. Old people. Young people. Broken people. You are still people.

Happy new year.
>>
Aww, this was a good post and I resonated with it. I'm going to kill myself anyways tho
>>
>posting spooky dead people
>2016

op a shit
>>
thx op ur cool
>>
we're all gonna make it

>>25395524
don't kill yourself until you try again
>>
This was a really sincere and thoughtful post, anon. Thank you and I wish the same for you too.
>>
File: let go jimmies.jpg (161 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
let go jimmies.jpg
161 KB, 500x628
who /zen/ here? Meditation helped me get through 2015 by a lot.
>>
>>25395283
Verona skeletons
>>
File: 1451523151625.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1451523151625.gif
2 MB, 400x250
Thanks OP. People like you, and the very few unique friendships I have, really keep me going.
>>
>>25395283
It doesn't matter if things get better, because I'm not going to forget when they were worse
thanks for trying OP, but it's too late for me
>>
>>25395524
this made me laugh for some reason

don't worry bro, none of us are ever going to make it
>>
>>25395283
I like your post OP. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>25395283
Thanks faggot OP
Original comment
>>
File: LYO_0675.jpg (509 KB, 1600x1059) Image search: [Google]
LYO_0675.jpg
509 KB, 1600x1059
hat's off to you OP, and all ye weary gentleman in this thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.