[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /derealisation/ or /depersonalisation/ here? >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Feels illuminating man.jpg (99 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Feels illuminating man.jpg
99 KB, 400x388
Who else /derealisation/ or /depersonalisation/ here?

>tfw life feels like a literal dream
>>
>>25395275

Once, when I went on an IT job after being a NEET for a long while! It was scary as fuck!

I think it was the sudden cortisol/stress infusion.
>>
>>25395275
happened to me when i first did acid
It scared the fuck out of me at first, but then i started to like it and began missing it.
Its like i didnt have to be worthless self for a little bit.
>>
>>25395275
I wish that would occur to me
My life completely sucks
Smoking weed heavily made me a paranoid
Paranoid about things I did when I was really young
>>
>>25395275
I used to get this when I was a kid OP. I woukd be having a blast and then boom! It would hit me. It feels like youre watching from third person and that nothing is real. Youve left your body but somehow you still control it.

Its not a good feel. But I found something that helps. Weed. I tried weed when I was 19 and have been smoking ever since. I have not experienced DP one single time since i started. You should try it if you havent
>>
>>25395361
That's an ego death, not depersonalisation.
>>
>>25395405
yes
weed makes you very aware over time
but it can make you really paranoid
or schizophrenic if you are unlucky
>>
>>25395377
No, man, you really don't want it. It's not like feeling like you're not real suddenly makes you not give a fuck about yourself and your desires, you still have all the shit in your head, it's just that life also feels like an illusion too, taking out so much of the pleasure and peace of it.

It's a fucking bitch.
>>
>>25395447
Aware of what over time? That doesn't even make sense senpai.
>>
>>25395458
Dude
I literally hate every single thing I've done and every single thing about me
It can't be that bad
It really can't
>>
>>25395505
Did you not read the part about still dealing with the same things? I hate myself too, and feeling like a fake ghost doesn't do shit for that.
>>
>>25395405
Don't listen to this guy, if anything weed can bring it on or make it worse.

It might help in some cases, but it's not worth the risk.
>>
>>25395474
Self-aware is what I meant
>>
>>25395586
I didnt say it would work in all cases, but it definitely worked in my case.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.