[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many threads about Asians on here made by niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: manlets.jpg (254 KB, 804x575) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
254 KB, 804x575
Why are there so many threads about Asians on here made by niggers?

Why can't blacks go for spics?

They're the same thing but no ching chong eyes and still cultured.

Theres already enough /pol/ tier Asian waifu threads as it is.
>>
There is no need to be upset.

Asians belong to Black socks
>>
>>25395263
Asians are basically the opposite of blacks and blacks want the race that is most disgusted by them, it seems.
That's why that nigger girl keeps making those "asian boys are for nigger girls" threads.

Someone aught to hang that nigger.
>>
>>25395263
LOL

Why are whites such manlets here?
>>
File: white in anime.jpg (42 KB, 355x351) Image search: [Google]
white in anime.jpg
42 KB, 355x351
>>25395263
>Referring to self as ching chong eyes and angry asian

Pic:you
>>
>>25395514
Sorry Tyler. Just trying to communicate to you in a language you understand.
>>
>>25395263
It's just that one crazy black girl who likes kpop.

Anyone else remember that crazy black guy who constantly made threads about hispanic asses? It reminds me of that, but more creepy than annoying.
>>
desu, these threads like op are way more offensive and meme killing that friendly black fembot who likes her asian husbandos.
>>
>>25395682
You know what now that I think about it she hasn't really made fun of black guys in any of her threads, like yellow fever white boys do.
>>
>>25395492
This is from some special forces training exchange with China. I read somewhere that SoF guys tend to actually be shorter on average since endurance and stamina are more important than strength.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.