[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white females look like shit in their late teens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: age.png (578 KB, 693x411) Image search: [Google]
age.png
578 KB, 693x411
Why do white females look like shit in their late teens?
>>
You can kinda see she was more self confident when she was 14
>>
>>25395107

she looks fine you are just a racist misogynist.
>>
because 14 is unrionically when a woman is most attractive
>>
>>25395141
> racist misogynist.
Boy sure is tumblr in here
>>
>>25395107

Some people just age differently. Some people retain pretty much the same bone structure of infancy, others pretty much morph into an entire other person.
>>
Did Lia get fat
>>
>>25395107
No no, this chick has been bad looking her whole life. It didn't start at 19.
>>
>>25395623
Lia has been a qt3.14 her entire life
>>
File: lemon-juice1[1].jpg (697 KB, 3157x2114) Image search: [Google]
lemon-juice1[1].jpg
697 KB, 3157x2114
>damage their skin with makeup
>damage their skin by avoiding sun (ok i understand that pasties are sensitive to it, and for them there's a fine line between healthy absorption and burn, but you still gotta find your own personal line and get as much as possible. without crossing that line. so many girls either "don't want 2 get dark lol!" (ironically usually the girls who are superficially the most 'anti-racist', fucking hypocrites) or slather on fake tan/give themselves pure cancer by using tanning beds)
>damage their whole body with shitty diet
>damage their whole body with alcohol
>learn to rely on their early prettiness, thinking it'll sustain them forever, so they don't exercise and develop healthy bodies. that negligence catches up to them very suddenly. (don't be fooled by these instagram whores, almost none of them are actually fit, they just do bullshit isolation exercises to make their butts bigger so they'll become more desirable. they don't do actual sports, they don't have real dedication or discipline, they're not fit.)
>some just have shitty genes. look at a girl's mother for a clue.

even the best women age like milk. throw in these ^ 6 factors and they age like milk with 6 shots of lemon juice thrown in.
DO NOT GET MARRIED.
>>
>>25395906

I'm starting to think instagram is a curse for attractive women more than not

It raises their own beauty standards to impossible levels, and then you see them IRL and it doesn't come close
>>
>>25395301
>things white people say
Asians have the best maturity rate
>>
>>25395107
She looks exactly the same to me. Those pictures aren't even at the same angles.
>>
>>25395906
>>damage their skin by avoiding sun
How the actual fuck would that damage your skin? Sun is the biggest cause of premature aging, and vitamin D deficiency doesn't affect skin.
>>
>>25396067
you are as dumb as a cunt
>>
>>25396107
Nice sources to back up your claims, if it's true then I am genuinely curious to know why avoiding something proved to ruin your skin is somehow going to make your skin worse.
>>
>>25395906
>do not get married
>implying modern, western white men are even capable of getting married without fucking it up

Everyone has been ready for the collapse of these people for 30 years. Asians and muslims will fill the void.
>>
>>25396067
sorry, meant general health (from vit D def). but that then feeds back into everything, including skin.

either way, sunshine is essential. going without it is a huge risk. very possibly leads to long term RUIN.
>>
>>25395107
her innocence
her hope

GONE
>>
>>25396197
It's not physically possible to completely avoid the sun unless you're a legitimate hikki, most girls who 'avoid the sun' aren't avoiding it to that extent, and are doing themselves and their skin a huge favor.
>>
>>25395107
low-test spotted
>>
File: tumblr_n1inntfTyg1smxy31o1_400.png (12 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1inntfTyg1smxy31o1_400.png
12 KB, 307x311
>>25395906
>damage their skin by avoiding sun

You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>25396254
unless you live in a hot sunny place, you don't have to deliberately avoid sun. rather, you have to go out of your way to get it. even if you're technically outside for an hour or 2, e.g. travelling to and from work, there's barely any sun, and we're all wrapped up anyway, basically only our faces are exposed (to grey cloudy skies). that's nowhere near enough.

and plenty of girls in private actually do avoid anything more than that. my ex, half hongkong half english did. had very chinese features but skin white as snow, and was so self loathing about her chinese looks that she obsessed over staying as pale as possible. Also, a girl i had a thing with before her but never officially got together with, she was the same. white, big boobies, very pale. both were typical SJWs to the outside world, but in private were obsessed with staying pale.
>>
>>25396332
nice source
>>
>>25396418
>nowhere near enough
dude are you completely braindead or just pretending?
>>
>>25395107
>Why do white females

American white females anon.
>>
>>25396938
If just our faces for a few minutes on overcast days most of the year was enough, how come nearly all of us in the west (excluding the American south and the Mediterranean) are vitamin d deficient?

Go get your levels tested. I did 2 years ago and was dangerously low. Been sunbathing as much as possible the past two summers, as well as taking d3 supplements to bring it back up.
>>
File: 1420575072882.jpg (41 KB, 379x568) Image search: [Google]
1420575072882.jpg
41 KB, 379x568
>be black male
>all family members generally age well
>parents both look 10 years younger than they actually are (They're 55 and 56 respectively)
>longevity is also in my genetics

Feels good to be an Igbo Nigerian
>>
>>25396197
>very possibly leads to long term RUIN.

Elaborate?
>>
>>25397036
>I have bad vitamin d
>this means nearly all of us do
Cuck. This is only true if you're black, obese and don't drink milk. You're a piece of shit.

Not that vitamin d is relevant at all when you consider the conditions that are required to have a deficiency.
>>
>>25395107
She looks fine, you pedo
>>
>>25397089
cancer.
you don't get rid of that shit, not fully. it'll always return. it's a death sentence.
>>
>>25396418
Asians are obsessed with staying out of the sun and also age the best, do you have literally any evidence at all to support that people age badly due to avoiding the number one cause of premature aging?
>>
>>25397140
>drink plenty of organic whole fat milk all my life
>slim and fit, work out 9 times a week (double sessions Mondays and Fridays)
>not black, but brown

0.5/3, try harder.
Go get your levels checked brah, for your own sake. What's the worst that could happen, you prove that you're right and I'm wrong?
All the best in 2016, senpai.
>>
>>25397285
>but brown
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>25397269
osteoporosis is pretty bad m8
>>
>>25396062
this wtf is everyone talking about
>>
>>25395107
OP you fucking pedo! she looks almost the same desu
>>
She looks fine, you just have high standards and make too many generalizations.
>>
File: jls.jpg (161 KB, 1477x1080) Image search: [Google]
jls.jpg
161 KB, 1477x1080
>>25395152
This. It's their peak. All downhill from there.
>>
File: peace.png (215 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
peace.png
215 KB, 500x508
>>25395107
From jailb8 to "damn, you're actually legal?"
>>
>>25395906
>tfw my mom looks like shit
Damn it.
I can't avoid this fate.
>>
>>25398871
i know its for the lols but this is just bra vs no bra
>>
I'm 21 and I think I'm aging like shit. I have deep ass laugh lines despite hardly smiling, my eyes make me look like I wear mascara sometimes, my skin is leathery and pocked, hair is receeding and thinning, my back hurts sometimes. I hardly even leave my room, I eat pretty well, exercise, don't drink etc.

When I'm actually an old man I'm just going to look like a corpse.
>>
this is a terrible picture to prove your point because she actually looks better on the right
>>
White women age poorly.

Thank god I'm asian with asian genetics with asian wife and will have asian baby
>>
>>25395107
>>25395107
i would cum inside of her until i ejaculated dust
14 or 19
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.