[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk as fuck and snorted some Voxra(wellbutrin) crushed to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: wip.jpg (47 KB, 308x454) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
47 KB, 308x454
Drunk as fuck and snorted some Voxra(wellbutrin) crushed to get a high, it's been 20 min and my nose still burns like actually fucking burning. Even the forums said that I might damage my nose permanently, still did it.

Why am I like this.
>>
>trying to get a high
>wellbutrin

this is a ruse thread right
>>
Why OP? Even pleb-tier drugs such as DXM or DPH woulda been a better choice.
>>
>>25395126
>25395126
I'm stupid. The google search said that I might get a high from crushing and snorting it. FUCK, it burns so much.
>>
Because you were too lazy/pussy to get some quality drugs and do them safely, like cocaine or LSD or weed or whatever kind of high you're trying to achieve here.

APPLY YOURSELF.
>>
File: 1440291080673.png (44 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1440291080673.png
44 KB, 160x160
>>25395137
>>25395155
can't get any in my small as fuck town, rural
>>
>>25395155
DUDE ACID LMAO

Literally the worst drug a robot could take.
>>
Assuming you're actually telling the truth, get yourself to a hospital, OP.
>>
>>25395207
I won't. Why?
>>
please, I need someone to talk to
>>
>>25395177
Use the fucking internet, dipshit. Get on tor, buy some bitcoin. They deliver to your door.

>>25395179
I dunno, I tried some once and since I'd spent all day prior reading ASOIAF, I spent the evening convinced I was in Westeros and couldn't stop talking like a nobleman. It was fun.
>>
>>25395179

Acid is only hard on normies. Personally I think lsd is kind of weak. Now try taking a quarter of shrooms on an maoi anlemon tek. That's what I call a trip. Just you, your bed, and the beautiful darkness.
>>
File: phytGpE.gif (236 KB, 445x445) Image search: [Google]
phytGpE.gif
236 KB, 445x445
>>25395083
>taking drugs ever
>>
>>25395083
you most likely have an addictive personality my man. Quit while your ahead before you get access to hard drugs like coke or heroin and really destroy your life. Shit people in here think they're miserable, try being the depths of a heroin addiction. Only upside is when your high nothing matters besides where the next fix is coming from.
>>
File: an hero faggot.jpg (43 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
an hero faggot.jpg
43 KB, 750x600
>>25395083
>Why am I like this.
Because you are an idiot. There's only one way to help you now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.